Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The official Salrina thread
08-30-2010, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2010 07:45 PM by ktm gal.)
RE: The official Salrina thread
(08-25-2010 04:52 AM)moimeme Wrote:  Awww, Samu. I'm glad that Ayush managed to calm you down and make you at peace again.

I don't know one way or another if they have broken up or are together, though, from the kind of interviews Salman has been giving lately, I think they are together. He is not going overboard proclaiming their love, he is just matter of fact about it, the way he has always been. And Katrina has been consistent in saying that she is single until she is married.

I have always felt and said that if they break up, it will be amicable, and they will continue to be good friends. So I really don't think Salman's fans have to worry on his behalf. if you think about it, it's not very complimentary to him to think he doesn't have the maturity to handle his personal life in an appropriate manner.
moi ..I agree with u but having said that I always get worked up ,worried & distressed whenever I see Salman in a troublesome situation. As the time passes, no doubt the pangs of distress subsides.I try to remain cool. My husband also tried to pacify me & told me not to take notice of his personal life. we have nothing to do with it to get concerned.But I can't help it ,not being affected .May be I shud learn to ignore it from now on?

Anyway, I wud like to thank Aayush once again for his logical explanation.
Jokes

Katrina is Out: Salman

[Image: 10108.jpg]

Salman Khan finally confessed that Katrina is out of his life, while there are reports of Kangana getting closer to him!

Salman makes Katrina cry!

[Image: 10118.jpg]

Salman Khan's comment about break-off with Katrina made her cry in front of media as she never expected him to make a public statement!

Salman-Katrina still together

[Image: 10119.jpg]

After declaring that he's broke off with Katrina, Salman Khan now says he's still in relationship with her!

[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2010, 09:54 AM
(08-27-2010 09:02 AM)Ayush Wrote:  Romi imaan different forums different point of views who is the real one this one or that one ?

cant get you? Which forum?
That forum and this forum is the same me...
Even on that forum I always said "wait and see". Only both of them know the best.

I used to like Katrina (especially in MPKK days), now? Its depends on my mood... actually depends on how she react to some situation and her attitude.

Sometimes I do get annoyed with her attitude. And my view towards her will changed. That time I will said things dat come first in mind. Yeah, it sound like a fool and stupid thing. But cant help it. Sometimes I do go by the article (made or created by the media). So all the nasty comments will easily cames out from me. Yeah, i know.... stupid! Cant help it.

But whatever it is, my P.O.V doesnt matter at all.... cus the matter is with Salman. As long as he is happy, I am happy... if Katrina can give him all the happiness that is great. But if she is another Aish... then, I will be absolutely lost all my respect to her. Hope that, she wont be the next Aish...

[Image: Salu_Lolo025-1-1-1.jpg]
09-01-2010, 06:11 PM
I would like to say KUDOS to KK!!!
For her cleverness, for her strength and particulary for the love she have for Salman. I think she is really talented for lover and loving a manWink
02-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Salman wants to let Kat go!

Meena Iyer, TNN, Feb 5, 2011, 12.00am IST

There is a lot of ambiguity about when Bollywood's most desirable woman Katrina Kaif and her Dabangg (fearless) boyfriend Salman Khan called it splits.

One of the reasons for this confusion is because this time around, Alpha-male Salman didn't react to their parting as he has done in the past.

On earlier occasions when Salman split with his girlfriends, Somy Ali or Aishwarya Rai, the star usually made a public display of his displeasure. This time he is all quiet and dignified; in fact he hasn't even shown his remorse to anyone except to very close family and one friend. Bollywood waited with bated breath for Salman to pour a soft drink in public over Katrina's head or go below her Bandra home and holler, but the actor has chosen to maintain a safe distance from Katrina. As a result with each passing day there is a lot of curiosity building up.

Says a top actress, "Even now people are wondering if Kat and Salman are together. Or has she really moved on?'' In answer to this, an insider told us, "Bhai knows that Katrina has moved on. However, he has decided not to react. He just wants to let go."

One hears from close sources that Salman's closest friend and adviser, who is also Katrina's agent, and a couple of family members have reportedly advised the actor not to speak about their split. The insider says, "Kat and Salman sat down and spoke about their moving on like two mature individuals would.

Both of them are riding a wave of super-success and they have decided to maintain a dignified silence on the whole split issue. Both are intelligent and they know that any tamasha would tarnish their images and take away from their brand equity. In fact this time Salman has endeared himself to the public even more because of the mature manner in which he has conducted himself.''

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...z1D0pnbAL4

02-09-2011, 03:36 AM
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadban...art-1.html

watch from 2.48 onwards
02-09-2011, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2011 05:58 PM by ktm gal.)
It's so very confusing !

[Image: rk1_3.jpg]

02-10-2011, 06:31 PM
How can anybody even take this seriously? They even inserted a film clipping from JEM!
03-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Katrina is trying to woo Salman

By: Upala KBR Date: 2011-03-22 Place: Mumbai

Katrina Kaif doesn't want to get back together but to get on board a film starring Salman Khan

THE RUMOURS:
1 Salman Khan wants ex Katrina Kaif back and was wooing her with flowers, phone calls and SMSes.

2 This week, the buzz is that Kat wants to be back in Sallu's life!

THE FACTS: Katrina's Tees Maar Khan tanked. Dostana 2 is on the backburner. Her film with Hrithik Roshan is complete. Ayaan Mukherjee's film with Ranbir Kapoor has Deepika Padukone in the lead. She has no film with any of the Khans. All that remains, is a Kabir Khan project for Yash Raj with Sallu in the lead.

But to bag that role, she needs to patch up with her ex, at least professionally, as he has the last word in the matter. She has sent him several texts and has even asked Sal's sis Alvira Agnihotri to put in a good word, irritating the actor's family and friends to no end.

THE REASONS: While Katrina is a YRF favourite, Sallu is calling the shots for this particular film. To get the actor on board, Aditya Chopra visited him at his residence several times to persuade him to do the film. Kabir went to Pune on the sets of Bodyguard to convince the actor. So, Sallu's choice will matter.

THE NAYSAYER: The actress' friend says, "She is in touch with Kabir but his film hasn't been offered to her. She remains fond of him but they haven't been in touch for months now. She was even offered Alvira's Bodyguard but she refused as she feels they need some time and space apart from each other before they can do another film together again."

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/201...gether.htm

03-22-2011, 01:08 PM
I wonder who these "sources" are. If they're really the actors' friends, why can't they stop blabbering and keep their friend's life private? They must like the attention.
03-22-2011, 02:15 PM
[quote='nurainfarizan' pid='46358' dateline='1300795706']
I wonder who these "sources" are. If they're really the actors' friends, why can't they stop blabbering and keep their friend's life private? They must like the attention.

Gosh! Nur you can't do anything agaisnt gossips traders, this is the major reason why they strike up friendship with celebrities.
03-22-2011, 06:34 PM
(03-22-2011 01:08 PM)nurainfarizan Wrote:  I wonder who these "sources" are. If they're really the actors' friends, why can't they stop blabbering and keep their friend's life private? They must like the attention.

Ahem! I was once "a source close to Salman" in some media articles, though the poor guy has no clue that I exist, nor did any of those media outlets actually contact me, even via email. Big Grin
03-23-2011, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2011 06:36 PM by ktm gal.)
(03-22-2011 06:34 PM)moimeme Wrote:  
(03-22-2011 01:08 PM)nurainfarizan Wrote:  I wonder who these "sources" are. If they're really the actors' friends, why can't they stop blabbering and keep their friend's life private? They must like the attention.

Ahem! I was once "a source close to Salman" in some media articles, though the poor guy has no clue that I exist, nor did any of those media outlets actually contact me, even via email. Big Grin

03-24-2011, 04:23 AM
LMAO @ Moi I think I remember what you might be referring to here. I have a pretty good idea of another source feeding Kat and Sal stories to the media this is getting outrageous now. *rolls eyes
03-24-2011, 05:26 AM
Did you read the one about Salman plotting the Kat-Ranbir breakup? Smile I only read the headline; I wasn't going to gratify the site by clicking on their link.
03-24-2011, 08:33 AM
(03-24-2011 05:26 AM)moimeme Wrote:  Did you read the one about Salman plotting the Kat-Ranbir breakup? Smile I only read the headline; I wasn't going to gratify the site by clicking on their link.
And that piece was written by Rajeev Masand .Llooks like he has turned into a gossip monger from being a reviewer.

03-24-2011, 01:54 PM
(03-24-2011 08:33 AM)ktm gal Wrote:  [quote='moimeme' pid='46374' dateline='1300940780']
Did you read the one about Salman plotting the Kat-Ranbir breakup? Smile I only read the headline; I wasn't going to gratify the site by clicking on their link.
And that piece was written by Rajeev Masand .Llooks like he has turned into a gossip monger from being a reviewer.

Reviewer dont make enough to live onBig Grin
03-24-2011, 02:38 PM
Unfortunately I read that piece too & was quite disgusted, U can guess my instant reaction yes it was along the lines of WTF Tongue
Everyone is using Salman's name in anything & everything Rajeev Masand must be getting quite desperate if he is spreading malicious gossip too. This is absolutely preposterous, seriously enough is enough someone shut em up already!
03-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Since I never considered Rajeev Masand as a "reviewer", it doesn't surprise me that he has switched careers now to become a gossip monger.
03-28-2011, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2011 10:53 PM by ktm gal.)
Message for Kat: Never ‘Ditch’ a Khan

Salman, it seems, is doing all he can to hinder his ex-girlfriend’s career

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 03:19:21 AM

Salman Khan seems to have been offended by Katrina Kaif’s open declaration of her love for Ranbir Kapoor and how she would never go back to her ex-flame.

Out to avenge his lost emotions, Khan is now making sure that he proves to be a major hindrance in Kaif’s career graph.

According to our source, “Salman Khan has done everything in his capacity to make Katrina a leading star.

However after their break up and her alleged relationship and break up with Ranbir Kapoor, Salman is out to seek revenge.

He has already asked people close to him not to work with Katrina. If anyone dares to work with her, clearly, he will not be a part of the project.

In fact, during the shooting of Ready, an A-lister actress was needed for a cameo but Salman suggested Zarine Khan’s name in spite of Katrina being in the discussions.

Salman, it seems, has also told Kabir Khan that he would not want to work with Katrina in his film and Priyanka should step in.”

Another source added, “Salman has never been like this but he is definitely not happy with Katrina’s behaviour. It was evident during the shoot of Bigg Boss when Salman had taken digs at her. The anger has only multiplied.”

However a source close to Katrina said, “There is no tension between Salman and her and everything is fine. She still considers Salman as one of her closest friends in Bollywood and will always continue to do so.”

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2...-Khan.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...813552.cms

* Another concocted story by MM as usual*

03-29-2011, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2011 12:07 AM by moimeme.)
Uff! If they're again digging up their lies about the Big Boss appearance by Katrina -- where everyone who is not a member of the media can clearly see that Salman and Katrina were on great terms with each other and were having a terrific time -- then the whole article is worthless. Of course it would be worthless anyway (note the usual denial by the affected party at the end), but even the so-called "romance" with Ranbir and its breakup are figments of the media's imagination, as Katrina has said in one of her recent interviews. These guys like Kunal Shah are stuck in the time about a decade ago, and want to create some "angry Salman" stories, like they did with another actress and actor at that time.

And an "A-lister" wasn't needed for the cameo in Ready. It's a throw away part, a two minute appearance, and I doubt that any "A-lister" would have been interested in doing it. Even Ajay and Sanjay only made their appearance because they happened to be in Bangkok at the same time, and more as a lark with Salman than anything else, and not because those parts needed big name actors.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Zarine Khan Topic Aisha 36 57,504 01-04-2016 12:18 AM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Shah Rukh Khan Topic! Mistahlilg 525 682,166 12-21-2015 08:54 PM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Aamir Khan Topic!! *Mini* 570 721,245 12-02-2015 10:52 PM