Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The official Salrina thread
07-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Post all the news,articles and views on Salman and Katrina here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Post all the news,articles and views on Salman and Katrina here.
07-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Re: The official Salrina thread
while Kat gets a chutti

By: Upala KBRDate: 2008-07-09

The terrible weather in Ooty has one pleasant surprise in store for Katrina Kaif. She will be celebrating her birthday (July 16) in Mumbai along with boyfriend Salman Khan.

Revised plans

Initially, Salman was planning to fly down to Ooty on her special day. Says a source, "Salman had planned to take off a couple of days from the shooting of 10 Ka Dum and spend time with Kat in Ooty on her birthday. But now that the schedule is cancelled, Salman and Kat will be celebrating her birthday in Mumbai.

Won't blog

Katrina, who returned to Mumbai on Monday night confirms, "There was a lot of wind and rain in Ooty and the shooting was getting disrupted." Though Katrina feels birthdays are for children to celebrate she's happy to be in Mumbai and not Ooty.

"I am not sure if I will have a birthday party like last year as I don't like parties. Ideally, I'd like to go off for a couple of days to somewhere like Dubai as that's one of my favourite holiday destinations." Quiz her about Sallu's presence on her birthday and Katrina says that she doesn't like to talk on her personal life. "That's why I can never blog (like Sallu) as I don't like sharing my personal thoughts. My blogs would be empty."

Though boyfriend Sallu will be there to hold Kat's hand on her birthday, her sisters and mom might not be there. "Mom was with me at the London Zee awards and at IIFA. I was lucky to have her there as I was very unwell and on heavy medication. I had a viral and was burning up from inside but seeing mom's smile and her pride made it all worthwhile."

Katrina is planning to buy her "dream home" soon. "Being a Cancerean I love to be near water and I had always wanted to buy sea facing property. Unfortunately, my Bandra house is not sea-facing but I hope I will get my dream flat soon."

Cool show

In spite of her hectic schedule Katrina finds time to watch Salman's TV show on Sony, 10 Ka Dum, from time to time. "It's a satisfying show, fun and cool. In fact, I knew of the American show as one of my sisters, Melissa, who is intellectual and studious, often plays that version in our hotel room."
07-09-2008, 11:31 AM
while Kat gets a chutti

By: Upala KBRDate: 2008-07-09

The terrible weather in Ooty has one pleasant surprise in store for Katrina Kaif. She will be celebrating her birthday (July 16) in Mumbai along with boyfriend Salman Khan.

Revised plans

Initially, Salman was planning to fly down to Ooty on her special day. Says a source, "Salman had planned to take off a couple of days from the shooting of 10 Ka Dum and spend time with Kat in Ooty on her birthday. But now that the schedule is cancelled, Salman and Kat will be celebrating her birthday in Mumbai.

Won't blog

Katrina, who returned to Mumbai on Monday night confirms, "There was a lot of wind and rain in Ooty and the shooting was getting disrupted." Though Katrina feels birthdays are for children to celebrate she's happy to be in Mumbai and not Ooty.

"I am not sure if I will have a birthday party like last year as I don't like parties. Ideally, I'd like to go off for a couple of days to somewhere like Dubai as that's one of my favourite holiday destinations." Quiz her about Sallu's presence on her birthday and Katrina says that she doesn't like to talk on her personal life. "That's why I can never blog (like Sallu) as I don't like sharing my personal thoughts. My blogs would be empty."

Though boyfriend Sallu will be there to hold Kat's hand on her birthday, her sisters and mom might not be there. "Mom was with me at the London Zee awards and at IIFA. I was lucky to have her there as I was very unwell and on heavy medication. I had a viral and was burning up from inside but seeing mom's smile and her pride made it all worthwhile."

Katrina is planning to buy her "dream home" soon. "Being a Cancerean I love to be near water and I had always wanted to buy sea facing property. Unfortunately, my Bandra house is not sea-facing but I hope I will get my dream flat soon."

Cool show

In spite of her hectic schedule Katrina finds time to watch Salman's TV show on Sony, 10 Ka Dum, from time to time. "It's a satisfying show, fun and cool. In fact, I knew of the American show as one of my sisters, Melissa, who is intellectual and studious, often plays that version in our hotel room."
07-15-2008, 10:37 AM
Sallu-Kat's love saga may not end up into marriage

A famous astrologer Bhavikk Sangghvi has predicted one of Bollywood hottest couples, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif’s future that makes news very often for their differences and quarrel. He has studied Katrina’s career graph and her personal life. He has forecasted her relationship and marriage with Salman and remarked that though they are in love relationship, Katrina and Salman are not destined to marriage. They are likely to have differences of opinion at every step. Therefore Kat-Sallu’s love saga may not end up into marriage.

He commented on her filmy career too. According to the astrologer, the year 2008-2009 will be the most promising year of Katrina and she will hit the popularity chart. Her next release Singh Is Kinng with Akshay Kumar will boon and she will rule the box office in the coming year too. He said, "Katrina will be entering her 25th year (2 + 5 = 7) which is amongst her best numbers and she will continue to rock till at least a year. The years 2008 – 2009 also add up to Number 1 & 2 respectively which will add to her successful stint. Her next release 'Singh Is Kinng' will do excellent business”.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/sallu-kat-s-love-saga-may-not-end-up-into-marriage/2969/">http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/sal ... iage/2969/</a><!-- m -->

“We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”

-Swami Vivekananda
07-15-2008, 10:37 AM
Sallu-Kat's love saga may not end up into marriage

A famous astrologer Bhavikk Sangghvi has predicted one of Bollywood hottest couples, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif’s future that makes news very often for their differences and quarrel. He has studied Katrina’s career graph and her personal life. He has forecasted her relationship and marriage with Salman and remarked that though they are in love relationship, Katrina and Salman are not destined to marriage. They are likely to have differences of opinion at every step. Therefore Kat-Sallu’s love saga may not end up into marriage.

He commented on her filmy career too. According to the astrologer, the year 2008-2009 will be the most promising year of Katrina and she will hit the popularity chart. Her next release Singh Is Kinng with Akshay Kumar will boon and she will rule the box office in the coming year too. He said, "Katrina will be entering her 25th year (2 + 5 = 7) which is amongst her best numbers and she will continue to rock till at least a year. The years 2008 – 2009 also add up to Number 1 & 2 respectively which will add to her successful stint. Her next release 'Singh Is Kinng' will do excellent business”.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/sallu-kat-s-love-saga-may-not-end-up-into-marriage/2969/">http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/sal ... iage/2969/</a><!-- m -->

“We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”

-Swami Vivekananda
07-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Katrina celebrates her birthday

16 Jul 2008, 0000 hrs IST, SHARIN WADER ,TNN

So what if another candle will be added to her birthday cake today, Katrina Kaif has collected many fans, too, in the year gone by.

And in fact they voted her the Sexiest Woman on the Planet in a UK poll. But Katrina knows that nothing lasts forever, not even the sexy tag that’s attached to her name. Down with a hip strained while working out in the gym, she told BT, “I don’t consider myself sexy. My friends laugh and say, ‘Sorry, but we don’t find you sexy.”

She considers herself quite the girl next door. “I’m the most simply dressed person at parties. When someone calls me glamorous, I understand, but sexy! That’s not me,” she insists. Last year, she celebrated her birthday in London with her family, but today promotions for Singh is Kinng take precedence. “My mum and sister have come here. And in the evening, my friends are throwing a party for me.”

So, what is Salman Khan gifting her? “I don’t know,” she admits, dodging the age-old question about why the two do not come out in the open and talk about their relationship. She would rather talk about herself. “God has been kind, I couldn’t have asked for more,” says the actress, who has given back-to-back hits with Akshay Kumar.

But what about her onscreen pairing with Salman which hasn’t sizzled as much?

“ Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya with Salman was a hit,” she says defensively, “and besides, I don’t think it’s only with Akshay that my films are a hit. I have done Race with Saif, Partner with Govinda, Apne with the Deols. I think more than the co-star, it’s the director and the script that matter.” Katrina and Salman will be seen together again in Subhash Ghai’s Yuvraj . “This year there haven’t been good scripts offered to us, but next year, you will see more of us,” says Kats with certainty.

Her record at the BO notwithstanding, is she confident of carrying off a film by herself? “I don’t think anybody in the industry is capable of doing that. A film is declared a hit when audiences watch it again and again. And if my films are a hit, that means they have liked me and I deserve credit because I put in my 100 per cent,” says Kats. So what’s next? “ Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani with Ranbir Kapoor and a Yash Chopra film with John Abraham. Ranbir is in my friend circle. I know him, so it’s cool to work with him,” replies Kats.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/India_Buzz/Katrina_celebrates_her_birthday/articleshow/3236741.cms">http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Ente ... 236741.cms</a><!-- m -->

[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
07-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Katrina celebrates her birthday

16 Jul 2008, 0000 hrs IST, SHARIN WADER ,TNN

So what if another candle will be added to her birthday cake today, Katrina Kaif has collected many fans, too, in the year gone by.

And in fact they voted her the Sexiest Woman on the Planet in a UK poll. But Katrina knows that nothing lasts forever, not even the sexy tag that’s attached to her name. Down with a hip strained while working out in the gym, she told BT, “I don’t consider myself sexy. My friends laugh and say, ‘Sorry, but we don’t find you sexy.”

She considers herself quite the girl next door. “I’m the most simply dressed person at parties. When someone calls me glamorous, I understand, but sexy! That’s not me,” she insists. Last year, she celebrated her birthday in London with her family, but today promotions for Singh is Kinng take precedence. “My mum and sister have come here. And in the evening, my friends are throwing a party for me.”

So, what is Salman Khan gifting her? “I don’t know,” she admits, dodging the age-old question about why the two do not come out in the open and talk about their relationship. She would rather talk about herself. “God has been kind, I couldn’t have asked for more,” says the actress, who has given back-to-back hits with Akshay Kumar.

But what about her onscreen pairing with Salman which hasn’t sizzled as much?

“ Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya with Salman was a hit,” she says defensively, “and besides, I don’t think it’s only with Akshay that my films are a hit. I have done Race with Saif, Partner with Govinda, Apne with the Deols. I think more than the co-star, it’s the director and the script that matter.” Katrina and Salman will be seen together again in Subhash Ghai’s Yuvraj . “This year there haven’t been good scripts offered to us, but next year, you will see more of us,” says Kats with certainty.

Her record at the BO notwithstanding, is she confident of carrying off a film by herself? “I don’t think anybody in the industry is capable of doing that. A film is declared a hit when audiences watch it again and again. And if my films are a hit, that means they have liked me and I deserve credit because I put in my 100 per cent,” says Kats. So what’s next? “ Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani with Ranbir Kapoor and a Yash Chopra film with John Abraham. Ranbir is in my friend circle. I know him, so it’s cool to work with him,” replies Kats.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/India_Buzz/Katrina_celebrates_her_birthday/articleshow/3236741.cms">http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Ente ... 236741.cms</a><!-- m -->

07-16-2008, 07:54 AM
I was watching an interview of Kat's on Headlines today that was shot in Egypt during the filming of SIK.,

Excerpts related to Sal-

She was aksed about the abusing/slapping story and she said that "First let me make it clear that I don't have Amnesia that I'll forget something that happened ,I'm a sensible girl and I've been saying this countless times and I'll say it again that Nobody has ever slapped me.I don't have that kind of equations"

Then the anchor asked about which male star her sisters like.Kat said that "Since I have so many they all have their own tastes,One of them like SRK,one likes Ranbir and my sister who has a baby likes Salman"
07-16-2008, 07:54 AM
I was watching an interview of Kat's on Headlines today that was shot in Egypt during the filming of SIK.,

Excerpts related to Sal-

She was aksed about the abusing/slapping story and she said that "First let me make it clear that I don't have Amnesia that I'll forget something that happened ,I'm a sensible girl and I've been saying this countless times and I'll say it again that Nobody has ever slapped me.I don't have that kind of equations"

Then the anchor asked about which male star her sisters like.Kat said that "Since I have so many they all have their own tastes,One of them like SRK,one likes Ranbir and my sister who has a baby likes Salman"
07-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Happy B'day katrina :happy birthday:

dont fight with sallu bhai today :wink:

"Mujhe garaz nahin hai saharon ki
ek tera sahara kaafi hai"
07-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Happy B'day katrina :happy birthday:

dont fight with sallu bhai today :wink:

"Mujhe garaz nahin hai saharon ki
ek tera sahara kaafi hai"
07-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Salman has gifted a diamond bracelet to katrina it seems.

she has worn it today while giving her interviews on various channels for the promotion of singh is kinng.

when asked who has gifted this bracelet to you, she became very shy and was blushing.

-Swami Vivekananda
07-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Salman has gifted a diamond bracelet to katrina it seems.

she has worn it today while giving her interviews on various channels for the promotion of singh is kinng.

when asked who has gifted this bracelet to you, she became very shy and was blushing.

-Swami Vivekananda
07-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Saw on news channels-

Salman threw a party for Kat yesterday.They were saying it went on till the wee hrs.

Aamir,Rocky s were the only ppl from industry.Sal gave a return gift to Aamir,.Could see the painting when they were putting it into the car.It was beautiful.Sal came out to send off Aamir.

Salman seemed really happy.I think Aamir pointed out the media to Sal and Sal looked at them for a lil while.. :tongue: But neither Sal or Kat came out in front.

Rest of the geusts were -Khan family and Arjun,Niketan.

And if the bracelet story is true-Lucky girl Kat.
07-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Saw on news channels-

Salman threw a party for Kat yesterday.They were saying it went on till the wee hrs.

Aamir,Rocky s were the only ppl from industry.Sal gave a return gift to Aamir,.Could see the painting when they were putting it into the car.It was beautiful.Sal came out to send off Aamir.

Salman seemed really happy.I think Aamir pointed out the media to Sal and Sal looked at them for a lil while.. :tongue: But neither Sal or Kat came out in front.

Rest of the geusts were -Khan family and Arjun,Niketan.

And if the bracelet story is true-Lucky girl Kat.
07-16-2008, 01:50 PM
it seems today there is one more party where more people from the film industry will be coming. :tongue:

-Swami Vivekananda
07-16-2008, 01:50 PM
it seems today there is one more party where more people from the film industry will be coming. :tongue:

-Swami Vivekananda
07-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Salman also gifted Aamir , a painting of Aamir in his 'Ghajini' look which Salman did in just 2 hours . It wasn't that big like the other painting he gave to Aamir.

07-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Salman also gifted Aamir , a painting of Aamir in his 'Ghajini' look which Salman did in just 2 hours . It wasn't that big like the other painting he gave to Aamir.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Zarine Khan Topic Aisha 36 57,504 01-04-2016 12:18 AM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Shah Rukh Khan Topic! Mistahlilg 525 682,166 12-21-2015 08:54 PM
Last Post: ktm gal