Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Imran Khan
08-24-2008, 12:31 AM
Imran Khan
i love this kid after sallu and ranbir he is definetly in my stalking list Big Grin

[Image: 2irak2t.jpg]

[Image: 2d8oqki.jpg]

[Image: 2nvcfh4.jpg]

[Image: 289ikyh.jpg]

[Image: 200coqc.jpg]

[Image: 15db8g9.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2008, 12:31 AM
Imran Khan
i love this kid after sallu and ranbir he is definetly in my stalking list Big Grin

[Image: 2irak2t.jpg]

[Image: 2d8oqki.jpg]

[Image: 2nvcfh4.jpg]

[Image: 289ikyh.jpg]

[Image: 200coqc.jpg]

08-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Re: Imran Khan
[Image: xfnjmu.jpg]

[Image: 8xmx5e.jpg]

[Image: 2wmgkep.jpg]

[Image: 28hda93.jpg]

From his new Movie KIdnap

[Image: still2.jpg]

[Image: still3.jpg]

[Image: still5.jpg]

[Image: still7.jpg]

08-24-2008, 12:37 AM
[Image: xfnjmu.jpg]

[Image: 8xmx5e.jpg]

[Image: 2wmgkep.jpg]

[Image: 28hda93.jpg]

From his new Movie KIdnap

[Image: still2.jpg]

[Image: still3.jpg]

[Image: still5.jpg]

[Image: still7.jpg]

08-24-2008, 09:45 AM
maria,

even i love imraan, see my siggie. :mrgreen:

he is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cuuuuuuuuute.

“We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”

-Swami Vivekananda
08-24-2008, 09:45 AM
maria,

even i love imraan, see my siggie. :mrgreen:

he is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cuuuuuuuuute.

“We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”

-Swami Vivekananda
08-24-2008, 09:58 PM
yes indeed he is :mrgreen: and i love his acting too..i cant wait to see him in Kidnap Big Grin

08-24-2008, 09:58 PM
yes indeed he is :mrgreen: and i love his acting too..i cant wait to see him in Kidnap Big Grin

09-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Yeaah he is a looker! I think he just needs a bit of working out!!
Although he said he hates working out.. :takeabow:

Fight and become!
09-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Yeaah he is a looker! I think he just needs a bit of working out!!
Although he said he hates working out.. :takeabow:

Fight and become!
07-08-2010, 10:16 PM
RE: Imran Khan
Imran Khan upset with Aamir maamu

07 Jul, 2010 04:52 pm ISTlINDIATIMES MOVIES

[Image: photo.cms?msid=6139352]

Actor Imran Khan is miffed with maamujaan Aamir Khan. Apparently, Aamir saw Imran's film 'I Hate Luv Stories' and wasn't too impressed. In fact, Aamir on hearing that the movie was doing reasonably well at the box office told Imran, "Imran, you're lucky!" and nephew Imran didn't take this remark too well. He retorted, “It’s not luck, maamu. We all have worked very hard on the movie.”

However, Imran maintains that such a remark from Aamir is expected. “Criticism runs in our blood. So a postmortem of every movie we do is a must. I’m sure if maamu has seen the whole film, he’ll have a few more things to tell me – all negative!” he laughs, “But that’s just maamu for you.”

Imran’s career is looking up these days. The guy has just bagged Karan Johar’s yet-to-be-titled flick opposite Kareena Kapoor, and he’s looking forward to this one. We guess with Aamir being all praise for his 3 Idiots co-star Kareena, he may just have kinder words for KJo’s next wonder!

TOI

[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
10-26-2010, 10:05 AM
I totally agree with you, not about the stalking bit but that he is a hunk. And I think he has started working on his body too even though he claims to hate working out. I think he has taken a little effort for kidnap and worked out and toned his body a lot. He looks even better in the posters for that movie. But I can sense a feeling of cradle snatching when you call him a kid.

watch faces
02-01-2011, 12:05 PM
Finally a reception for Imran and Avantika!

By: Shaheen Parkar Date: 2011-02-01 Place: Mumbai

Aamir Khan is throwing a grand bash for nephew and his wife

Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao are finally hosting a reception for newly-weds Imran Khan and Avantika Malik on February 5 at a Bandra hotel poolside.

[Image: imran.jpg]

The star has drawn up a huge guest list for his nephew's big day that includes the who's who of B-Town as well as the high-profiled from the world of business, politics and sports.

Invitations are being sent and mamujaan himself has been calling up guests to keep the date free.

The white and blue invite states that 'Aamir and Kiran would like the pleasure of your company over cocktails and dinner to celebrate the marriage of Imran and Avantika'.

And there is a request for 'blessings only'.

[Image: aamir.jpg]

Aamir's spokesperson states, "It is going to be a grand, yet elegant event. Kiran is looking after the various aspects of the party especially the food and the decor.

The venue will be decorated with lots of flowers. The hotel is also opening a special entrance for the wedding guests."

Mr Perfectionist had announced that he would throw a lavish bash for Imran who tied the knot with longtime girlfriend Avantika on January 10.

Aamir is keen about hosting the reception because he was close to his uncle Nasir Hussain (Imran's grandfather).

Nasir Hussain's son Mansoor Khan is a sounding board for Aamir for all his movies and Imran's mother Nuzhat, too, is extremely close to Kiran and Aamir.

[Image: invite.jpg]

It was earlier speculated that Aamir would host the reception just before his wife Kiran Rao's movie Dhobhi Ghat hits the marquee.

This would be his way of announcing the film's theatrical release as well as celebrating his nephew's big day.

But as reported , Aamir had not fixed a date at that time as he was busy with Dhobi Ghat promotions.

The guest list includes...
Shah Rukh Khan
Salman Khan
Amitabh Bachchan
The Ambanis
The Birlas
Sachin Tendulkar and several other members of the Indian cricket team

The wedding celebrations
Imran and Avantika kicked off their wedding celebrations from January 7 with a pre-marriage ceremony at Imran's home. This was followed by an all-night mehndi bash on January 8 at the Malik's farmhouse in Karjat that had B-Town folk like Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Karan Johar in attendance. The registered marriage was on January 10 at Imran's place followed by celebrations in Thailand where the couple exchanged vows amidst family and friends, who had specially flown for the event at a beach resort. Only Aamir and Kiran could not make it as they were busy with Dhobi Ghat promotions.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/201...an-Rao.htm

02-01-2011, 12:23 PM
How come all the inviting is being done by Aamir and Kiran? What happened to Imran's father?
02-01-2011, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2011 12:46 PM by ktm gal.)
(02-01-2011 12:23 PM)moimeme Wrote:  How come all the inviting is being done by Aamir and Kiran? What happened to Imran's father?
moi .. his parents are divorced ! His father is a Bengali but Imran choose to keep his surname 'Khan' from his mother's side !

02-01-2011, 01:01 PM
(02-01-2011 12:45 PM)ktm gal Wrote:  
(02-01-2011 12:23 PM)moimeme Wrote:  How come all the inviting is being done by Aamir and Kiran? What happened to Imran's father?
moi .. his parents are divorced ! His father is a Bengali but Imran choose to keep his surname 'Khan' from his mother's side !

Oh, thanks, Samu. I suspected something like that might have happened. But still his mother could issue the invitations in her name, especially since it wasn't a religious ceremony, and this is just a reception.

But it's interesting that he chose to keep the Khan surname rather than the Bengali one.
02-01-2011, 01:13 PM
(02-01-2011 01:01 PM)moimeme Wrote:  
(02-01-2011 12:45 PM)ktm gal Wrote:  

Oh, thanks, Samu. I suspected something like that might have happened. But still his mother could issue the invitations in her name, especially since it wasn't a religious ceremony, and this is just a reception.

But it's interesting that he chose to keep the Khan surname rather than the Bengali one.
May be they wanted to keep the reeception 'High Profile' with Aamir Khan's name added.

And as the surname is concerned, may be because the 'Khan' is a surname to reckon with in Bollywood.

04-11-2011, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 11:00 PM by ktm gal.)
WHY IMRAN AND NOT RANVEER COULD BE YASH RAJ’S NEXT SRK
[11 Apr 2011]

THE OLD ORDER CHANGES GIVING WAY TO THE NEW IS A TRUISM THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE SPINS AROUND. AND THE GLAMOUR INDUSTRY IS NO EXCEPTION. RATHER IT IS ONE OF ITS BIGGEST FALL FOLLOWERS. STARS COME AND GO.

[Image: imra3110411162214.jpg]

Those who ruled audience hearts and the ticket counters yesterday have to make way for their fresh flings, the new heartthrobs. Bollywood too is bracing up with a similar icon change. After over two decades the reigning superstar Khans and Kumars of the day now heading into their late 40s, have become tough options for youth driven cinema genres, like romance, or its current avatar, the romcom. The trade is already betting on their replacement picks from the new stars on the block. And the biggest banners of the day aren’t any exception either.

The concern is big on the agenda of the industry’s biggest and most respected banner Yash Raj Films (YRF) as well. Their biggest trump card since the 90s, Shah Rukh Khan isn’t getting any younger. The incongruity showed in his pairing opposite a heroine almost half his age in his last Aditya Chopra helmed outing Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. The film also was the last decent hit from the banner. YRF’s every venturing into different genres of cinema since with a different set of actors hasn’t actually recreated the magic of their Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Dil To Pagal Hai or even a Chandni.

No wonder, the banner’s choices of late seem to be skewed more towards its most successful formula – romance – to revive its vanishing glory. It’s a genre YRF has mastered and is best known for having given many timeless classic romantic sagas in the four decades of its inception – Kabhi Kabhie, Silsila, Lamhe...

But romance works only with a good looking young charmer the youth in the audience can drool over. And though SRK is still quite the best charmer in town, age is not on his side. Also the days of Veer Zarra kind of touch-me-not romance are over. So who’s next?

One would naturally think it to be Ranveer Singh, Yash Raj’s most famous discovery ever (remember Shah Rukh’s career took off with Deewana and Baazigar before Darr or DDLJ happened with YRF) who’s become an overnight star with his confident debut in Band Baaja Baaraat. Naturally, industry experts, his colleagues and even the audience saw in him the potential to be YRF’s next big superstar. After all he was their discovery!

Not exactly, for here comes the story about the quite coup. It is once again a Khan who’s been quietly charming his way into the prestigious banner’s projects and good books as he simultaneously shoots for his first film with them. We are talking about Imran Khan, who is currently working in YRF’s next Mere Brother Ki Dulhan opposite Katrina Kaif. The most successful new Khan on the block is young, happening and heartthrob material. His chocolate boy looks and an enviable female fan following make him the perfect candidate for the romance or rather the romcom genre of films as preferred by the new generation audience. This perhaps explains the rarely impressed YRF honcho Aditya Chopra’s rumoured offering of five scripts (yes you read it right) to Imran at one go to chose from, including the next to be directed by Aditya himself.

The news might have raised a fire alarm within Ranveer’s burning heart, but a film with Aditya Chopra is as loud an endorsement the reticent director can make on the banner’s next SRK to be. All of Aditya’s films to date have been with SRK.

But then wasn’t Ranveer rumoured to be Aditya’s blue eyed boy? So what went wrong? Fact is that though Ranveer is a talented actor, even Aditya had admitted to him of his not being very high on the looks metre at their first meeting. Adding to that are his garrulous shockers. He might have tasted fame and success with his first celluloid outing but his over-extrovert nature has now put a big question mark on his ever becoming the next Yash Raj mascot because in today’s packaged world glib and intelligent talking is as much a necessity for iconicity as natural charm and talent.

[Image: ranveer1.jpg]

Case in point is his foot in mouth fiasco that happened on his first appearance on a talk show, Koffee With Karan, where he just fell short of mouthing YRF’s biggest secret – the alleged decision making role of Rani Mukherjee in the banner’s state of affairs. This certainly didn’t go down too well with Aditya Chopra and according to sources within the banner he’s apparently been issued almost a gag order on any more excited outbursts in public or the media.

Imran on the contrary is a politically correct intelligent talker like SRK and when you have a perfectionist mamu like Aamir Khan to groom could anything ever go wrong?
However, one question that does arise here is that didn’t the Chopras ever think about Ranbir Kapoor who too is equally smart, correct and is even considered a bigger youth icon. Having proved his versatility and credibility as an actor, Ranbir is easily one of the most sought after and bankable stars today. But given his reputation of a thinking actor (read often thinking at the cost of the director’s vision) with an over sensitive Kapoor ‘Khandaan’ to follow umbrage, it would have probably become difficult for the ‘control freak’ Chopras to deal with the excess baggage that Ranbir brings on the table with himself.

Imran on the other hand doesn’t carry any such baggage; he comes with a clean non-controversial image, enjoys his own share of fanzine and happens to be a safer bet for Aditya Chopra to put his stake on and mold him as their next superstar. For Imran too, still striving to make his mark as an actor, the support of a production house like YRF couldn’t have come at a more opportune moment.

But will he be the next Shah Rukh Khan only time will tell!

*Courtesy: Stardust

04-12-2011, 02:05 AM
Ha, ha, Stardust doing one of their hatchet jobs! Actually the above article convinces me that Ranveer is indeed in YRF's good books, and this is a desperate ploy by Imran to stay relevant. Smile

And does this writer seriously expect the readers to believe that SRK became YRF's "king of romance" because he is "conventionally good looking"? Even Karan Johar doesn't go that far! Smile
04-14-2011, 09:56 PM
[Image: 11entertainmentpg10copy.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Zarine Khan Topic Aisha 36 56,134 01-04-2016 12:18 AM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Shah Rukh Khan Topic! Mistahlilg 525 665,677 12-21-2015 08:54 PM
  The Official Aamir Khan Topic!! *Mini* 570 704,685 12-02-2015 10:52 PM
  Actor-filmmaker Feroz Khan passes away at 70 Maria 3 8,690 05-02-2009 01:55 AM
Last Post: Guest