Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stand up for cruelty against animals
10-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Stand up for cruelty against animals
This video is a MUST watch for everyone (please don't watch it if you are weak hearted)

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-new...k-this-out
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Re: Stand up for cruelty against animals
Damn it, this is really cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sad
Find all posts by this user
10-02-2009, 12:51 PM
I dont have words to describe my feelings. All I can say is that I am numb ever since I watched it and I cant get the images out of my head. Thankfully I have never worn fur in my life and nor will I ever and I promised myself way back that I will never befriend anyone who wears fur either. This is too inhumane too kill an innocent animal just for your style. I dont even agree with fake fur, why imitate something that respresents something so grotesque.
10-02-2009, 01:35 PM
I want to watch, but I know I can not. Sad
10-04-2009, 08:13 AM
OK I finally mustered up the courage
to try to watch this yesterday.

I didn't make it too far.

And I am only able to respond now, today.

It is horrifying.

I can not believe this is allowed to happen.

I didn't make it very far - the tears were blinding me from seeing and the screams
came right after. The little part that I did see has hurt me forever. Those poor
poor babes. It never even occured to me that any human being could be this cruel to
a helpless little thing.

I raised a raccoon. They are the most loving little creatures.
I got as far as the man standing on the raccoon's head and the blood oozing out of it's nose.

I think the worst that got to me though was the first one where he
hit the little creature's mouth so hard with that club that it's teeth went flying.

I can not get that image out of my mind.

At the very least why can't they chop their heads off quickly.
DON'T GET ME WRONG I AM AGAINST THIS COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!
I have never and will never wear fur.
I'm just saying at least that wouldn't hurt the little ones like THIS.

This is beyond belief.
Actually I wouldn't have believed this if I hadn't seen a bit of it.

Is there anything we can do?

I wish we could get Salman to see this.
I bet maybe he could do something.
10-04-2009, 09:15 AM
I am right with you girl. You have not yet seen the most cruel scene of this video which unfortunately I got to see and am unable to get that image out of my head, I guess forever. It was about the fox that was completely deskinned and was still alive, all skull and blood and just waiting to die. I have to admit this is the most horrific animal cruelty video that I have seen. All I kept asking myself was how can someone be so cruel to do something like this? I was in a complete denial that this can not happen. I believe that people who are doing this are not normal at all. They are pscyhos. No normal person no matter if he was an animal lover or not, would treat an animal with such sheer cruelty. I showed this video to my dad and other friends and they were gobsmacked too. Dad told me not to show this to my mom because she wouldnt be able to take such grotesque images.

Ananda, this video is by PETA, they have links on their website for ways that we can help them with their missions.

I now hate people who wear fur more than anything. I hated the whole fur business before too but now this is just beyond hate. Anyone who buys stuff that comes out of such cruelty should be hanged and people who are committing these acts should be deskinned alive just like they are doing it to these animals.
10-04-2009, 09:19 AM
I tell you when I was watching this video, half way through I started trembling so bad. My nerves got the better of me. When I saw the fox image, I was completely nauseous after that and I had to drink two glasses of water to keep it down. I just could not get rid of the images and I was crying so hard. It kept going on for hours until I had to eventually take an anti anxiety medicine to finally go to sleep.

I dont even have the right words to describe such kind of cruelty. Cruelty seems such a small word for this act.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pets/Animals Pictures and Videos Guest 43 45,007 01-06-2011 09:07 PM
Last Post: MORGANE