Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
~~::The offical Kareena kapoor Topic::~~
11-30-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: ~~::The offical Kareena kapoor Topic::~~
(04-10-2012 10:28 PM)ktm gal Wrote:  Kareena follows Rani in Heroine
TNN | Apr 9, 2012, 06.16PM IST

Just like Rani, Kareena is trying her luck by having her close associates shoot in her forthcoming film.

While shooting for her forthcoming film, Heroine, Kareena Kapoor got a surprise when the director suggested that she shoot with her make-up artistes.

According to a unit hand Madhur Bhandarkar who loves to have real people in his realistic films, wanted to do the same for Heroine. Since the film showcases the showbiz world, Madhur suggested that Kareena shoot with her actual make-up artistes in the film.

Quite a few actors have let their real life staff make friendly appearances. Rani's spot boy whom she considers lucky for her, shot for a small part in her forthcoming film Aiyya. He earlier made an appearance in No One Killed Jessica which she believes helped her revive her career. Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn, too, have had their staff appear in their movies.

Although Bebo isn't superstitious, she was more than happy to shoot with her real make-up artistes on the sets.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...597203.cms

Today Talaash has been released in India and there is a outstanding performance by kareena kapoor.

Here is a full story about Talaash:
http://www.movieplus.com/bollywood/talaa...view-1867/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 08:36 PM

[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
02-21-2013, 10:56 PM
Kareena's Childhood fantasies!

In The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva, Kareena recounts what it was like for her to visit her sister Karisma on the sets of her movies and meeting superstars like Aamir & Salman!

Excerpts from the book:

"For a short time I was convinced I wanted to be a lawyer. I don’t know what I was thinking. Maybe I had seen a movie with a hotshot lawyer as the star and thought I’d be better in that role. But thank God that phase was very short-lived. I would have lost every case because I’m always late, so I’d have never made it to the court on time. Lolo started acting when she was just sixteen, and, as you already know, I was dazzled by her life. I was forever excited to be around the costumes, watch the dances being choreographed and see my favourite actors right in front of my eyes. But apart from getting me wide-eyed with wonder, this also gave me a chance to be on set at a pretty young age. At that time, if you had told Salman Khan or Aamir Khan that they would one day be romancing me on screen, they would have probably punched you in the face. I was Lolo’s baby sister, so by default, I became everybody’s chhoti behen.

I was so starry-eyed at that time, but the famous Kareena confidence gene didn’t stop me from telling anyone who’d listen that I was also going to be as famous an actress one day. Salman still teases me about this, because he was the one who indulged my kiddie fantasies the most by actually chatting with me. Salman was also probably the coolest one of Lolo’s co-stars. Once he was in an especially generous mood and decided to take all of us to his house to sample his mom’s famous mutton biryani. I mean, literally, all the guys on set and an entourage of my friends, who could not believe their luck. The whole gang climbed into his giant open Gypsy, and drove straight from the sets of Andaaz Apna Apna at Mehboob studio in Bandra to his house in Galaxy Apartments. I think Salma Aunty was quite shocked to see so many hungry mouths at her doorstep. But she’s such a great host and, of course, the most fantastic cook. I’ll never forget that day because my friends and I got to dine with the superstar himself!"

Source: Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva

03-07-2013, 10:02 PM

10-26-2013, 12:10 AM
Kareena to be honoured by UK Parliament

TNN | Oct 26, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Sources say that Kareena Kapoor will be honoured by the UK Parliament at the House of Commons on October 29. Besides the actress, the members of Parliament and members of the Bradford Metropolitan District Council will be honouring other artistes as well, including Kimberley Walsh of the international pop band Girls Aloud, for their contribution to the global entertainment industry.

We're told MPs from UK's three leading Political parties—the Conservative, Labour and Liberal Democrat—will be present at the event, which will be followed by a dinner at Westminster. Earlier, Hindi cinema's leading light—Amitabh Bachchan— was given the Global Diversity Award at the House of Commons. Shilpa Shetty, too, visited this place in 2007 after her Celebrity Big Brother win. It looks like it is now Bebo's turn to be honoured by the UK Parliament

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...698969.cms

12-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Kareena has the information, Ranbir broadcasts it - Karan Johar

December 5, 2013

Are you ready to meet the Information and Broacasting ministry of Bollywood?

Well that's how Karan Johar introduces the Kapoor cousins on the next episode of Koffee With Karan!

Karan Reveals that Kareena has all the information about the industry, but her cousin Ranbir Kapoor is the one who broadcasts the info!

Also, when Kareena attacks Ranbir with the 'Katrina' bombs, Ranbir also does his bit. He asks her two questions. One, "Were you fond of Aishwarya Rai's work?", to which Bebo replies with a straight face Hum Dil De Chuke Saman and Josh. He then asks, "Do you like Deepika and Saif's pairing?", to which Kareena, says yes.

This quiet tete-a-tere between the cousins spoke volumes about Kareena's thoughts on Aishwarya's acting and Deepika's pairing with Saif, don't you think?

This episode is surely one to look out for!

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/d...aran-johar

12-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Kareena's confessions on KWK about Ranbir has angered uncle Rishi

The promos of Koffee with Karan show featuring the Kapoor cousins Kareena and Ranbir has caught a lot of attention. This is mainly due to Kareena's confessions and comments about Ranbir's relationship with girlfriend Katrina Kaif. Bebo went to the extent of tagging Katrina as her 'sister-in-law'. Apparently, this has angered Ranbir's dad Rishi Kapoor, who is known to be very protective about his son.

Hindustan Times reports a source as saying, "He (Rishi Kapoor) can’t figure out why she went on the show, and drew unnecessary attention by calling Katrina her “sister-in-law” publicly. Especially, when it (the show) caused so many controversies the last time as well."

Well, trust Karan to have created a frenzy with mere promos of the episodes. What are your thoughts on this issue?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainm...poor-for-k

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/d...ncle-rishi

12-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Salman And Kareena Starts 2nd Schedule Of Bajrangi Bhaijaan In Karjat

Tue, 2nd Dec 2014
[Image: Salman-And-Kareena-Starts-2nd-Schedule-O...rjat-3.jpg]

It’s back to the grind for Kareena Kapoor Khan and Salman Khan. The duo has resumed working on Kabir Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ in Karjat.

[Image: Salman-And-Kareena-Starts-2nd-Schedule-O...Karjat.jpg]

The ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ team wrapped up the Delhi schedule of the film on November 14, after which Salman was busy with the preparations of his youngest sister Arpita’s wedding.

[Image: Salman-And-Kareena-Starts-2nd-Schedule-O...rjat-1.jpg]

The team is now shooting for the Karjat schedule of the film. A couple of days ago Salman Khan posted a few pictures on his Instagram page.

'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' is said to be set against a contemporary political backdrop. It also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and will hit the theatres during Eid 2015.

[Image: Salman-And-Kareena-Starts-2nd-Schedule-O...rjat-2.jpg]

http://www.bollywoodsips.com/detail/News...-In-Karjat

10-13-2015, 05:01 PM
When Rasika reunited with Pawan

Kareena Kapoor Khan and Salman Khan spent time together at a studio

Filmfare, Tue, Oct 13, 2015

[Image: salman_kareena_news_1444743029_600x450.jpg]

If pictures do indeed speak a thousand words, it's safe to say that these pictures of Kareena Kapoor Khan and Salman Khan speak volumes about their close friendship and bonding that they recently translated into a money-minting hit with Bajrangi Bhaijaan. So when Kareena and Salman landed up at the same studio in Mumbai today, they couldn't help but affectionately greet each other and even take a couple of selfies. It's adorable to see that Kareena, who is currently shooting for R Balki's Ki and Ka, spent time catching up with Salman, who is training hard for Sultan at present.

http://www.filmfare.com/news/when-rasika...10815.html

09-22-2017, 12:40 AM
SIMPLY ADORABLE!!!!!

[Image: DKQsAcAUMAAM07q.jpg]

[Image: DKQr-o2UQAAyTq9.jpg]

[Image: DKQkzoiVAAApPAR.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Zarine Khan Topic Aisha 36 56,718 01-04-2016 12:18 AM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Shah Rukh Khan Topic! Mistahlilg 525 672,810 12-21-2015 08:54 PM
  The Official Aamir Khan Topic!! *Mini* 570 711,483 12-02-2015 10:52 PM
  ~~::The offical Ranbir kapoor Topic::~~ khawar 130 184,246 11-25-2015 12:31 PM
  Official Sanjay Dutt Topic shefali 39 59,465 08-28-2015 06:35 AM
  *Shahid Kapoor* ktm gal 5 7,336 07-15-2015 11:42 PM
  The official Preity Zinta Topic *Mini* 121 170,105 09-13-2012 09:03 PM
  * The Official Topic - Govinda * Guest 21 35,168 03-28-2012 02:00 PM