04-11-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: ~~::The offical Kareena kapoor Topic::~~
Kareena Kapoor reveals her marriage plans
Published: Tuesday, Apr 10, 2012, 8:26 IST
By Aakanksha Naval-Shetye | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

[Image: 1673865.jpg]

Kareena Kapoor
DNA

December and February are the two months that are highly being speculated as the time when actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are expected to tie the knot. In fact, buzz is that the industry insiders are betting more on the big date being in December than February, given their work schedules. But while everyone around the stars seem to be prepping up for their marriage, Kareena herself is still not ready to talk about the ‘M’-word or reveal a fixed date and sources too insist that no date has been finalised yet, though talks are still on between them and the families to zero in on a date soon. “Let’s see. I am as curious about the date as you are,” she laughs. “There’s no reason why I would hide it? So, I just hope people would stop speculating about it,” she says.

But whenever the date, Kareena reveals that she has no plans to slow down on the work front at all. “I’m not slowing down or anything as such, just being choosey as always,” she explains why she hasn’t signed too many films post Heroine, insisting that it has nothing to do with marriage. “I have always done films at a pace that I enjoy.” But point out that her recent spree indicates otherwise and she adds that it was just co-incidence that she’s been doing films back-to-back.

“I can’t help it if all the good and interesting films came along in a row. But though it did become hectic, I’ve enjoyed every bit of it. I take on projects that are good, not because they add to my count of films,” she says. “I’m not here to create records or beat anyone at numbers. I just enjoy the process of acting and am happy being remunerated for what I deserve, the rest of the dynamics don’t matter.”

Kareena also pooh-poohs all buzz of pushing the wedding date to give priority to work. “As an actor yes, I will stick to commitments and there’s no compromise on professionalism, but I have always maintained that I have a life apart from my profession and that part of me is very precious for me. Saif and my family will always be top priority for me, no matter what,” she shares. “I don’t think that one has to choose between marriage and films. You can balance the two easily, so where’s the question of choosing one over the other?” she quips.

Currently busy with Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine, the actor reveals that it’s a film that’s making her push her own limits as a heroine. “There are films that you do as a star and there are films that you do as an actor, I think Heroine fulfills both,” says Kareena. What about another film with Saif? “Anytime! I’m sure he’ll approach me, only if he thinks that the role will justify me and vice-versa, so if he has a role like that, I’m on, always,” she smiles.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/re...ns_1673864

[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2012, 10:47 PM
In Rowdy Rathore, Kareena does a cameo
Upala KBR, TNN | Apr 16, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Kareena Kapoor recently shot for for a song and scene for Rowdy Rathore, as a friendly gesture for producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali and co-producer Shabinaa Khan. The film stars Askhay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha, and Bebo was recently pencilled in for a cameo.

Shabinaa and Kareena have been close friends for years, so when the designer-turned-producer approached her for this, Bebo agreed immediately. The scene and song were shot in Filmcity last week. Kareena, one of the highest paid actresses today, did the cameo for free. Her relationship with Shabinaa goes back a long way, to the days when she was dating Shahid Kapoor and Shabinaa was designing for him. When the actress broke up with Kapoor, Khan cut off all personal and professional ties with the actor.

Bebo plays a glamourous character in Rowdy Rathore, and that is all that is known as the details are being kept under wraps. The makers want Kareena's cameo to be a surprise element in the film.

Kareena confirms, "I have done the cameo for Shabinaa and Sanjay. Both are very dear to me."

These actresses have done it too...
Katrina Kaif danced to the Chikni Chameli song for her producer friend Karan Johar's Agneepath. She was also part of the title track of Bodyguard, produced by Salman Khan's sister Alvira Agnihotri and her husband Atul.

Priyanka Chopra has done two films for her friend and costar Shah Rukh Khan. She was last seen in a cameo in RA.One.

Before that, she appeared in a song for his small budget film Billu, mainlining Irrfan Khan and Lara Dutta.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...674978.cms

04-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Kareena, Aishwarya may clash at Cannes
Published: Tuesday, Apr 17, 2012, 13:03 IST
By Sneha Mahadevan | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

[Image: 1676945.jpg]

Bollywood is all set to sashay down the red carpet at the prestigious Cannes International Film Festival to be held from May 16 to 27.

The names that have cropped up for attending the international film festival, at the time going to press, are Bipasha Basu, Arjun Rampal, Sonam Kapoor with buzz of the recent addition being Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan. While there has been no official confirmation on this, the buzz doing the rounds is that Ash will be there, with her baby Aaradhya, to represent the cosmetic brand.

Amidst all this, there has also been news floating around that suggests that actress Kareena Kapoor will be making an appearance too at Cannes for her film Heroine with filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar. Given the history the two actors share with Madhur’s film Heroine, all eyes will be on the two, should they meet at Cannes.

If you recall, the film Heroine had been launched with much fanfare in Cannes last year, with Ash playing the protagonist in the film. But all hell broke loose, when Ash announced her pregnancy following the trip to Cannes. She later let go off the project, paving way for Kareena to step in; the latter apparently was always Madhur’s first choice for the film.

Ever since, Kareena stepped into Ash’s shoes, the two haven’t come face to face ever since Ash had been on a maternity break. But at Cannes, the two just might bump into each other.

Says a source, “Their representatives are making sure that they do not walk the red carpet on the same day.Kareena, if she does make it to Cannes, will do so to promote her film, while Ash for her brand endorsement. But expect some fireworks
to take place as Ash was once a part of the film, Kareena is right now."

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/re...es_1676906

04-18-2012, 10:22 AM
New Delhi, April 18, 2012 | UPDATED 11:59 IST

Kareena Kapoor follows in Salman Khan's footsteps

[Image: kareena-kapoor350_041812114743.jpg]

Kareena Kapoor might be quoting a whopping price for her role in films, but the actress has gone ahead to do a cameo in Rowdy Rathore. She is doing so as a friendly gesture for her pal Shabinaa Khan.

Kareena has shot a song and a scene for free for producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali and co-producer Shabinaa Khan.

Since Shabinaa and Kareena have been close friends for long, the actress immediately agreed to do the cameo. Though her cameo has been kept under wraps, it has been revealed she will be doing a glamourous role.

Well, the actress seems to following Salman Khan, who is also doing an item song in Ajay Devgn's home production, Son of Sardar, for free.

Since Kareena is also doing a cameo in Salman's Dabangg 2 for free, rumours have it Salman is gifting Bebo a BMW for the same.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/karee...84943.html

04-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Kareena ditches Emraan
Meena Iyer, TNN | Apr 19, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Kareena Kapoor was the first choice for Karan Johar and Ekta Kapoor's thriller to be directed by a greenhorn.

But one hears the reigning diva has turned down this offer. While an insider says, "Kareena was not entirely convinced about the film. While she is extremely close to Karan, it is said she wants to do a magnum-opus directed by him.''

The Karan-Ekta film is likely to start in December 2012 and it will have Emraan Hashmi in the lead. If Kareena had agreed to be a part of it, it would have been her first film with the serial kisser.

Kareena is down with a throat infection and fever. She messaged, "The Heroine schedule has been very gruelling. It has taken its toll on me. Too much crying and shouting in the film.'' She admitted that she is not doing the Karan-Ekta thriller. "I said 'no' last week,'' she replied.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...716231.cms

04-19-2012, 12:02 AM

04-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Did Aishwarya Rai Get Kareena Kapoor Banned from Cannes?

April 18, 2012 10:30 AM EDT

he Cannes red carpet showdown is off! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be there in all her glory, but her Heroine rival Kareena Kapoor will not. In fact, the entire Heroine team is missing out on the big event, and the promised screening of the anticipated film has been shelved.

So what happened? Until a few days ago, Kareena Kapoor was a sure thing for the Cannes International Film Festival. The media was buzzing in excitement over the tension that might ensue should Kareena Kapoor show up to promote a film which Aishwarya was announced to be starring in at last year's festival.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kc3WmFtNJE0/Td...gAishwarya couldn't have been excited at the prospect of being compared to Bebo. After all, Kareena has a slew of film appearances in the works at the moment while Aishwarya has none (in fact Aish is only appearing at Cannes in the first place as a guest of her client, L'Oreal). Kareena looks fit and glamorous while Aishwarya looks overstuffed and has only been appearing in full-length, long-sleeved, high-collared baggy frocks. Side by side comparisons of the two would have been embarrassing to say the least.

And let's not forget how badly Kareena has trashed Aishwarya (albeit in quite passive aggressive ways). Everything from complaining that the wardrobe designed for Aishwarya had to be redone because the clothes were "much too big" for Kareena to having all of Aishwarya's old co-stars replaced and posing with a fake belly on set, which was seen as a late addition to the script designed to be a dig at Aish.

But things have a way of happening just so and suddenly after all that antagonizing Kareena and Heroine are gone from Cannes. Did Aishwarya have a hand in making that happen? Madhur Bhandarkar, the director of Heroine, claims that they were never going to Cannes in the first place. And yet members of his staff and crew say otherwise. Given that Aishwarya has a history of making sure rivals are stuck at home when she's walking international red carpets (she famously got Sonam Kapoor banned from Cannes a few years ago so that she wouldn't have to compete with a younger rival for camera time) it's not hard to imagine her working a bit of magic to make sure she didn't have to face any awkwardness during her big week.

Did she have Kareena Kapoor banned? It would be sweet justice if she did--Bebo needs to be knocked down a peg or two. There's no solid proof that that's what happened, but it seems like too much of a convenience to be coincidence. No doubt in the lead up to the event more details will come out about why Madhur and Kareena are stuck at home in Mumbai while Aishwarya plays the Bollywood Queen in France.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.act...4981270487

04-22-2012, 10:56 PM
Bollywood actresses break glass ceiling, demand hero-like fees

Varada Bhat / Mumbai Apr 23, 2012, 01:06 IST

She is the new hero of Hindi cinema. With Bollywood’s recent success in movies that have central themes based on women, actresses have started to command fees that only artists donning the hero used to customarily charge in Hindi filmdom.

Take Kareena Kapoor, for instance. For her forthcoming film Heroine, the 31-year-old will become the first actress in the industry to get a share in profits. As an industry official points out, “She will now be joining the exclusive club of superstars like Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar who earn big through film rights.”

Trade analysts are not surprised that Kareena is the one who managed to pull this off. Her box-office track record has been impressive. She is, after all, the only heroine who boasts of four movies — 3 Idiots, Golmaal 3, Body Guard and Ra.One — that have grossed over Rs 100 crore each in recent times.

Not just Kapoor, even Vidya Balan, who struck gold with No One Killed Jessica, Dirty Picture and Kahaani, has raised her price and demanded more than the film’s lead actor, Farhan Akhtar. According to reports, she was approached by Rangita Nandy (daughter of Pritish Nandy) for a sequel of Pyaar ke Side Effects, but Vidya has indicated she would sign the film only if she is paid more than its hero.

Even Priyanka Chopra has been signed on for Rs 9 crore for Apoorva Lakhia’s remake of Zanjeer, starring southern actor Ram Charan Tej.

It is in the last one year that Bollywood’s heroines have managed to break the glass ceiling. Even though the industry’s male actors command three to six times the price, top-rung heroines were hitherto supposed to be content with pay cheques for not more than Rs 1.5 crore to Rs 2 crore.

But with women-oriented movies fetching revenues around Rs 50-80 crore, producers are willing to give them their share of the pie. “These movies are performing well at the box office,” according to Suniel Wadhwa, an independent film distributor. “Their returns are high as well.”

For instance, producer Ekta Kapoor’s The Dirty Picture fetched Rs 80 crore. What’s more, before the movie released on December 2 last year, Kapoor had already sold her film to distributors — Kundan Thadani’s A A Films — for a reported Rs 19 crore and struck a satellite deal with Sony for Rs 8 crore, besides music rights to T-series for Rs 2 crore.

Similarly, Viacom 18 Motion Picture’s Kahaani, which did not have any hot-selling hero, collected Rs 58 crore, while No One Killed Jessica, based on the case of the 1999 murder of Delhi-based model Jessica Lal, banked solely on Rani Mukerji and, again, Vidya Balan (who starred in The Dirty Picture). Produced by UTV, the Raj Kumar Gupta-directed film collected Rs 35 crore.

MAIDENS AND MOOLAH
Kareena Kapoor Vidya Balan Priyanka Chopra Katrina Kaif
Film fees
in 2010 Rs 4-5 cr Rs 1.5-2 cr Rs 3 cr Rs 3-3.5 cr
Film fees
now Asks for profit share in upcoming film Heroine Charges upwards of
Rs 7 crore Signs the remake of Zanjeer
for Rs 9 crore Rs 5-6 crore
Source : Industry

The year 2012-13 will see the release of over six women-oriented films. These include Aiya (starring Mukherji), Vikram Bhatt’s 3D movie Dangerous Ishq, Preity Zinta’s Love in Paris, Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine and the Sridevi-starrer English Vinglish.

Most trade analysts also suggest that the new age heroines are willing to try out “difficult” roles to justify their price. “Vidya Balan accepted an unconventional role in Kahaani,” points out film trade analyst Taran Adarsh. “Similarly, Katrina not only worked on her language delivery, but did a challenging role in Rajneeti. Priyanka Chopra took a huge risk in doing a film like 7 Khoon Maaf, while Kareena is all set to play a schizophrenic actress in Heroine.”

A senior UTV official says a spurt in multiplexes has made it conducive of late to make movies for an urbane audience. “Bollywood is now coming of age. There is a more contemporary portrayal of women,” he notes. “When we released Jessica, we saw Rani and Vidya as two heroes, rather than taking the film as banking on a women-oriented theme.”

Experts believe acceptance of such movies can embolden Bollywood to make more such subjects. There are a host of progressive filmmakers (such as Madhu Bandarkar and Bharadwaj) who have shown the way with Chandini Bar, Fashion, Dor, Aisha, Lajja, Chameli, We are Family, Corporate, and, now, the Kareena Kapoor-starrer Heroine.

http://business-standard.com/india/news/...es/472334/

04-23-2012, 12:33 PM
Kareena does a take-off on ma-in-law to be

Meena Iyer, TNN | Apr 23, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Kareena Kapoor, who plays an actress in Heroine, pays a tribute to her boyfriend's mother, Sharmila Tagore in the film

It is said that Bebo ( Kareena Kapoor) dressed in a ghagra-choli, smoking a cigarette (not a beedi) does an impersonation of Sharmila (Kajli) who played a double role (Chanda and Kajli) in the 1975 film, directed by Gulzar.

Kareena has often said she admires Saif's mother's poise, dignity and her screen presence. So when opportunity presented itself, she was happy to pay a tribute to one of Sharmila's most remembered roles; a role for which she won a National Award.

Commenting on the topic, Madhur Bhandarkar said, "Actually I'm a huge Gulzar saab fan and I wanted Bebo to pay a tribute to Gulzar saab in this scene. It is a happy coincidence that it's a film that had a respected actress like Sharmila Tagore."

Madhur also adds, "Yes, Bebo has done a perfect take-off of that Mausam character with cigarette and gaalis intact."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...822600.cms

04-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Kareena Kapoor excited about playing 'Queen Arundhati'

Mumbai, Mon Apr 23 2012, 12:34 hrs

Kareena Kapoor is set to star as a mighty queen in the Hindi remake of a 2009 Telugu blockbuster 'Arundhati'.

The lead role 'Jejamma' was originally played by south star Anushka Shetty.

After bagging the lead role for Madhur Bhandarkar’s much hyped 'Heroine', 'Arundhati' would be another female centric movie getting added to Bebo's kitty.

“I am excited to do this (movie) that had the importance for the female character,” the 31-year-old said.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/kareen...ti/940374/

05-16-2012, 09:59 PM
No Khans for Kareena Kapoor?
TNN | May 17, 2012, 12.00AM IST

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor.jpg]

Did Kareena Kapoor put her foot in the mouth when she told a film magazine how she preferred working with the Khans (Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh) over other actors?

We think so! A rival bitchy actress is having a field day poking fun at Bebo. She has been overheard sneering, "What Khans is she talking about when she has no films with any of them in the pipeline?" Apart from Talaash with Aamir, which she has finished shooting for, she has no films with the other Khans. On the contrary it is arch rival Katrina Kaif who is working with all of them in her future projects - Dhoom 3 with Aamir, London Ishq with SRK and Ek Tha Tiger with Salman. Recently, at an event, Kat was asked if she would let other actresses work with the Khans and she said, "If I had a choice? No! But I can't stop anyone from working with anyone!" Smart answer. About time Bebo took some pointers from Kat.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...165303.cms

06-13-2012, 09:12 AM
When Kareena decided not to come between Salman-Ash

Source: Dailybhaskar.com | Last Updated 11:52(13/06/12)

[Image: salvi_f.jpg]

Though she hardly had a clue about what was going to follow but Kareena Kapoor, indeed, could have averted the profusely-publicised torrid affair between Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai. The story goes that it was the 19-year-old nubile Kareena Kapoor, who was offered the lead role first in ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’ by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. But the Kapoor girl politely rejected the generous offer by the auteur stating the further studies that she would be pursuing abroad as the reason. Then, as we know now, the role eventually went to the then petite Aishwarya Rai.

That indirectly means had Kareena accepted Bhansali’s saga as her debut project, Bollywood’s open era would have been deprived of its most famous, and controversial, love affair; because it is widely reported that it was during the filming of this movie only that the destined-for-greatness Salman developed feelings for the 'destined-for-Bachchans' Aishwarya. Ironically, Salman’s character loses out to Ajay Devgn’s, when it comes to gaining Aishwarya’s affection in the movie as well.

Any-which-way, the rest, as they say, is history. While Aishwarya is happily married to Abhishek with a daughter, much hasn’t changed in Salman’s life since then. He is still trying to ‘be human’.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-whe...09962.html

06-26-2012, 07:47 PM
I was very committed to Kareena Kapoor: Shahid Kapoor

Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 10:11 [IST]

The outstanding waku doki actress, Kareena Kapoor is all set to marry Saif Ali Khan on October 16, 2012. But her ex-flame Shahid Kapoor still feels that he was the most wonderful boyfriend to Kareena Kapoor.

When asked about his arrogant behavior in the past, Shahid told a leading daily, "About being arrogant with co-stars, I blame it on my being a great boyfriend. I was in a four-and-a half-year long relationship and was very committed. I did not find any reason nor did I have the time to socialise or make friends otherwise. Now, I have learnt better. And I shall not be the most wonderful boyfriend."

When asked about whether he regrets his decision of dating Kareena, Shahid Kapoor said, " I don't look back. I am happy the way things happened and the way things are now. I am in a very good space. That's all that matters."

True Shahid, Happiness is all that matters in the end !

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywo...96844.html

08-29-2012, 11:22 AM
Updated Aug 29, 2012 at 12:13pm IST

Saif Ali Khan-Kareena Kapoor's wedding in Mumbai and Delhi

Mumbai: It looks like finally we have some consolidated news on Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor’s impending nuptials. And what’s not to believe, considering that it has come straight from the Pataudi stable! The wedding will now apparently happen in two stages, with an actual ceremony in Delhi followed by a lavish celebrity affair in Mumbai.

Speaking exclusively to us, Sharmila Tagore also adds that the big fat royal wedding will be attended by close family members. Though she confirms that renovations are on at the Pataudi palace, the wedding will not take place there. The mother of the groom also adds that the ceremony will take place by the end of this year, hopefully in October itself.

Sharmila states, “After Nawab sahab’s funeral, the garden and the area nearby at the Pataudi palace needed some work. We are getting it renovated and a wall has been built. But it has nothing to do with the wedding.”

[Image: saifkareenawed.jpg]

Sister act

Buzz is that Saba Ali Khan, Saif’s younger sister, who is a jewellery designer herself, has been made in-charge of the wedding baubles and other preparations along with Sharmila.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/saifkareenas-...-8-66.html

09-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Kareena happy for Salman's success

IANS | Sep 10, 2012, 04.32PM IST

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-jpg.jpg]

Kareena Kapoor is happy that Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger has done good business at the box office and says she and her beau, Saif Ali Khan, are not at all comparing it with their film Agent Vinod.

Agent Vinod didn't do well at the box office, while Ek Tha Tiger has done roaring business at the ticket window.

Asked if she is upset with a lukewarm response to Agent Vinod, Kareena said: "Both, Saif and I don't think that way. We both are fans of Salman. He is the tiger of the industry... we can't think of anything that way."

"Salman is great. Saif made Agent Vinod straight from his heart. It was his dream," Kareena said.

Saif is the son of late cricketer and Nawab of Pataudi, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, who was fondly called Tiger Pataudi.

Agent Vinod was Saif's debut production and featured some daring stunts.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...336543.cms

09-11-2012, 10:35 AM

09-11-2012, 03:45 PM
New Poster of Aamir, Kareena & Rani's 'Talaash'

[Image: 218055_351952468226223_54809032_n.jpg]

09-12-2012, 10:12 AM

09-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Kareena mum over wedding date, converting to Islam

IANS | Sep 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Kareena Kapoor is reportedly tying the knot with Saif Ali Khan Oct 16, but the actress is not confirming it and has also refused to answer a question whether she would be converting to Islam after marriage.

However, Saif's mom, actress Sharmila Tagore has confirmed that the two are getting married Oct 16, according to media reports. But Kareena is tight-lipped about it.

"You all know everything, then why are you asking," Kareena said to reporters during the promotion of Heroine here Wednesday.

Asked why was she holding back her wedding date, she said that the "only thing is that we have not decided where it will be and when it will be. So, whenever we will decide, we shall talk."

Sharmila Tagore had converted to Islam when she married cricketer Mansur Ali Pataudi, donning the name Ayesha Begum.

When asked whether she will convert into Islam post her marriage, the 32-year-old Kareena said: "That's a very wrong question, which I will not be answering."

She also refused to elaborate on her wedding plans. "No I can't. I am so sorry. (But) This is not a press conference about my wedding." But she confirmed that she will wear red as "red is my favourite colour and you all will see me in a red sari."

Media reports claim that on her wedding day Kareena will wear Sharmila Tagore's bridal sharara and for other ceremonies she has zeroed on Manish Malhotra's creations.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...380071.cms

09-18-2012, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2012 09:30 PM by ktm gal.)
Bollywood is incomplete without Salman Khan: Kareena Kapoor

Sep 18, 2012

Mumbai: Salman Khan is on the brink of completing a silver jubilee in Bollywood, and actress Kareena Kapoor says the industry is incomplete without him.

“I think we all are big fans of Salman and he has been my and Karisma’s (Kapoor) co-star. I am really happy with his 25 years because this industry is incomplete without Salman,” the 31-year-old said here.

The actress, who is awaiting the release of her film Heroine spoke on the sidelines of a special shoot for comedy TV show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.

About her appearance on the show, Kareena said: “I think it’s the number one TV show, so we are happy that we could promote our film ‘Heroine’ on such a popular stage.”

The serial’s most popular character, Daya Jethalal Gada, essayed by actress Disha Vakani, made Kareena do the garba. Kareena, who has danced to “Halkat jawaani” in the film was quite a sport.

“All of them are quite halkat so we danced on ‘Halkat jawaani’ and the show has got that spirit. I also did the garba and Punjabi dance and I also made them dance to my song. So the concept has been well-woven in the script,” Kareena said.

Directed by Madhur Bhandarkar, Heroine hits theatres this Friday and also stars Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...448155.cms

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Zarine Khan Topic Aisha 36 56,718 01-04-2016 12:18 AM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Shah Rukh Khan Topic! Mistahlilg 525 672,810 12-21-2015 08:54 PM
  The Official Aamir Khan Topic!! *Mini* 570 711,483 12-02-2015 10:52 PM
  ~~::The offical Ranbir kapoor Topic::~~ khawar 130 184,246 11-25-2015 12:31 PM
  Official Sanjay Dutt Topic shefali 39 59,465 08-28-2015 06:35 AM
  *Shahid Kapoor* ktm gal 5 7,336 07-15-2015 11:42 PM
  The official Preity Zinta Topic *Mini* 121 170,105 09-13-2012 09:03 PM
  * The Official Topic - Govinda * Guest 21 35,168 03-28-2012 02:00 PM