Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Koffee with Karan Season 3 (Madhuri Dixit & Sonakshi Sinha)
02-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Koffee with Karan Season 3 (Madhuri Dixit & Sonakshi Sinha)

Salman is mentioned in here I'm sure.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2011, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2011 10:37 AM by moimeme.)
RE: Koffee with Karan Season 3 (Madhuri Dixit & Sonakshi Sinha)
^^^ Yes, in the promo that I saw, they have a clip of Madhuri saying, "Salman is just like a little child", but where she went with that thought I won't know until I see the full episode. From the clip it seemed as if she was speaking affectionately. (In any case, I doubt that Madhuri would ever say anything negative about anybody, and so is a very poor candidate for Karan's show. Big Grin )

Thanks for the link. I will watch it now.
Mentions of Salman:

11:48 to 13:48, also about 20:40-22:40, about 27:50, 30:30, 31:30,

Man, what a douchebag Karan is! He has a really, really, ugly and messed up mind, I'm convinced.

Madhuri really seems to have a very close relationship with SRK; more surprisingly to me, she doesn't really seem to have much of a friendship with Salman.

The best part of the episode for me was when Karan said that Salman has never been on the show, and also "That it doesn't look like it's going to happen." Hallelujah!

Does anyone else think it's funny that Madhuri, the older woman and a wife and mother, was dressed in a salwar suit, while they young girl Sonakshi was wearing a sari (which, I understand, young girls in Mumbai would never be caught dead in)?
02-27-2011, 02:29 PM
I watched this episode as well and Moi I agree with you about Karan, as much as I love madhuri this episode left me quite unimpressed. I don't know maybe it was Karan's line of questioning but I just didn't like it. The moron tells Sonakshi "put in a good word for me" to salman so he can appear on his stupid show. I didn't really like the way Sonakshi praised sal too I mean the wording she could have done a better job of praising Sal. Not say things like " He is in your face" , she could have talked about his golden generous heart and how honest and real he is...ok maybe I am overreacting a lil lol. I just hate it when people disregard salman's talent and he gets ranked after Hrithik ( who is junior to sal by many years).
02-27-2011, 05:13 PM
i was so excited about this 2 ladies coming together...maybe too much expectation. didn't like the episode. yes Sonakshi did look very mature look wise but mentally/verably naaa. i was expecting her to say better things about salman and she ended up praising RANBER? WFT? this is exactly what happen when you help new comersTongue Madz..ehhh why would anyone in their right mind...excuse me...rate Hrithik before salman? Iam not saying that just because i like Salman but be it acting or box office...the Man has proved himself. there are very few honest people in the industry...

[Image: 3viic3b7.png]
02-28-2011, 12:16 PM
^^Good to see you back on the forum after a while khawar Big Grin Totally agree with you about having super high expectations from this show. I guess we are a little under whelmed because we expected Salman to be praised & praised in this episode lol.
02-28-2011, 03:37 PM
Haha.. Agree, I am also kinda underwhelmed by this episode. But I did like the whole reminder to the audiences that Salman delivered 2 all-time blockbusters in Hindi cinema.

@Moi: Karan is a douchebag of course, he has this Queen Bee mentality, such a gossip. What did you think Karan was trying to do in this episode? And I thought Sonakshi looked great in that sari. Is the salwar suit something younger people would wear?

And yay for Salman not wanting to be on KWK! Thank you! Sonakshi better not egg him into being on it.
03-01-2011, 03:48 PM
(02-28-2011 12:16 PM)*Mini* Wrote:  ^^Good to see you back on the forum after a while khawar Big Grin Totally agree with you about having super high expectations from this show. I guess we are a little under whelmed because we expected Salman to be praised & praised in this episode lol.

awww thanks!!! missed you guyz so much. lol..you r right...some of us had expectation thats why we r disappointed.

[Image: 3viic3b7.png]
03-07-2011, 02:31 PM
^^ LOL yeah definitely , don't be a stranger participate more it will be great to see very old members here often Smile Xx

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Koffee with Karan Season 3 (Shahrukh Khan episode) Aisha 37 41,311 02-20-2011 08:41 PM
Last Post: MORGANE
  Koffee With Karan Season 3 [Hrithik Roshan and Suzanne Roshan] Aisha 7 10,488 01-25-2011 01:04 AM
Last Post: nasra