Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Koffee with Karan Season 3 (Shahrukh Khan episode)
01-25-2011, 01:57 PM
RE: Koffee with Karan Season 3 (Shahrukh Khan episode)
I think Salman is a big boy enough to understand and ignore what the media is saying. He has come a long way. When people you consider as close as your brother or sister turn around and stab you in the back, it hurts more than even your own blood hurting you. In my experience such kind of hurt is very hard to get over with.

Plus if the person who hurt you is anything like SRK, it makes it even harder that he knows and understand he is in the wrong, and is still not man enough to go up to him personally and ask for forgiveness. I am sure if SRK went to Salman and hugged him and asked for forgiveness Salman would melt. I don't think he deserves forgiveness any other way....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2011, 01:55 AM
(01-25-2011 01:57 PM)Aisha Wrote:  I think Salman is a big boy enough to understand and ignore what the media is saying. He has come a long way. When people you consider as close as your brother or sister turn around and stab you in the back, it hurts more than even your own blood hurting you. In my experience such kind of hurt is very hard to get over with.

Plus if the person who hurt you is anything like SRK, it makes it even harder that he knows and understand he is in the wrong, and is still not man enough to go up to him personally and ask for forgiveness. I am sure if SRK went to Salman and hugged him and asked for forgiveness Salman would melt. I don't think he deserves forgiveness any other way....

I do understand you...
And you are right...
But than again they know best (salman & Shahrukh)
All I hope that this will end soon...

Love the life you live... Live the life you love...
Find all posts by this user
01-30-2011, 04:50 AM
Moving to Hrithik's episode a friend saw this, apparently according to Hrithik Salman thinks everyone keeps conspiring against him when in reality everyone loves him ...o please give me a break! This guy seems to be more full of himself than SRK.
01-30-2011, 06:07 AM
I read that somewhere, was skeptical. Did he really say that?
And ROFLMAO at Sussanne sulking because his Duggu darling didn't win best actor at Filmfare. Get over yourself!
01-30-2011, 06:41 AM
^^yeah my friend sent me that portion it is in the rapid fire section where Hrithik's given a chance to change one thing about someone. And for Salman he says "everyone loves salman but he thinks everyone is always conspiring against him" so I would like to remove that from him. * ROLLS EYES
01-30-2011, 06:48 AM
Poor Sussanne and Hrithik were definitely expecting filmfare, they are so disappointed and sussane being the child that she is expresses her disappointment on twitter LOL
01-30-2011, 09:38 AM
(01-30-2011 06:48 AM)*Mini* Wrote:  Poor Sussanne and Hrithik were definitely expecting filmfare, they are so disappointed and sussane being the child that she is expresses her disappointment on twitter LOL

She expected Hrithik to get an Oscar for Kites, and now he coudln't even get a Filmfare for Guzaarish. Smile
01-30-2011, 01:20 PM
Did she really expect Hrithik to win an Oscar for Kites? Sheeesssh!
Kites was a 2 hours advertisement of Hrithik's Hollywood appeal if you ask me.
I mean just look at the movie, they were OBVIOUSLY not targeting the Indian audiences.
01-31-2011, 12:15 AM
Ajay Devgn: Digs at Salman Khan or just a mere jest.

Kjo asked Ajay what would be one thing that he might find in Salman’s bedroom, prompt came the reply that it will be “dumb-bells”, the reason for such an answer is still not known. Next jibe from Devgn was that Salman’s biography should be titled ‘Trying to be human’, when KJo asked what should be the title of the ‘Dabaang’ star’s biography.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Ajay-Devgn...56016.aspx

[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
01-31-2011, 11:00 AM
Hmm I am guessing that Salman not showing up on KWK is not going too well with KJO. If I remember correctly when the season 3 started all guests were complete praises for Salman picking him over everyone else etc but thats very rapidly changed for the past couple guests....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2011, 08:16 AM
(01-31-2011 12:15 AM)ktm gal Wrote:  Ajay Devgn: Digs at Salman Khan or just a mere jest.

Kjo asked Ajay what would be one thing that he might find in Salman’s bedroom, prompt came the reply that it will be “dumb-bells”, the reason for such an answer is still not known. Next jibe from Devgn was that Salman’s biography should be titled ‘Trying to be human’, when KJo asked what should be the title of the ‘Dabaang’ star’s biography.

I don't know the tone/facial expression he used but maybe what Ajay meant was that Salman tries very hard to be a 'normal' kind of guy regardless of all the adulation he is given.
02-01-2011, 08:19 AM
(02-01-2011 08:16 AM)Ananda Wrote:  
(01-31-2011 12:15 AM)ktm gal Wrote:  Ajay Devgn: Digs at Salman Khan or just a mere jest.

I don't know the tone/facial expression he used but maybe what Ajay meant was that Salman tries very hard to be a 'normal' kind of guy regardless of all the adulation he is given.

I myself took that biography response to be a reference to Being Human, Salman's charity.
02-01-2011, 04:48 PM
^^^ yeah IMO this is was more in reference to Being Human too no jibe or whatever intended there. The only response I didn't like was the ranking he did for the most talented taking Aamir, HR and SRK's name before Sal's ahem.

Quote:She expected Hrithik to get an Oscar for Kites, and now he coudln't even get a Filmfare for Guzaarish.

^^ROFLMAO! Guzaarish is a terrible movie but Kites is actually 10 times worse. As much as it pains me that MINK bagged the important awards at filmfare call me mean but I am glad it wasn't Guzaarish! Big Grin
02-02-2011, 12:58 AM
Yes, I thought SRK getting best actor for MNIK was reasonable; best director, no.
02-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Just play a disabled character, you'll get the awards. Seems to be the trend in Bollywood nowadays.
02-02-2011, 11:52 PM
^^ That wasn't what I meant, Nur. I thought Hrithik in KMG did deserve the award, and, though I didn't see MNIK, I could see just from the trailers that SRK put in a lot of work to get the character right (and I could also tell that KJo completely botched the story, which is why I didn't want to see the film). After all, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Deepika played disable characters this year, too, and didn't win any awards. Smile And would you say that Rani didn't deserve an award for her acting in Black, and it was just because she was playing a disabled character? So you have to look at these things on their individual merits. But I agree that showing disabled characters has become a fad in Hindi films right now.
02-18-2011, 03:47 AM
about the whole KWK SRK drama episode... i truly feel sad for people who loves SRK so much because honestly someone like him doesn't deserve any of it at all. I can't even believe that he was once upon a time one of my favs...thank GOD i have opened my eyes.
I haven not wasted my precious time watching ALL of his interviews but a few that i have came across...he seems PURE FAKE...i mean FAKE!!! SELFISH! so gald salman said what he said about KWK episode!!!

[Image: 3viic3b7.png]
02-20-2011, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2011 08:42 PM by MORGANE.)
The man who lose the most in this mishmash is Bansali. Hope he had learn a lesson from this.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Koffee with Karan Season 3 (Madhuri Dixit & Sonakshi Sinha) nurainfarizan 7 16,008 03-07-2011 02:31 PM
Last Post: *Mini*
  Koffee With Karan Season 3 [Hrithik Roshan and Suzanne Roshan] Aisha 7 12,668 01-25-2011 01:04 AM
Last Post: nasra