Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Koffee with Karan Season 3 (Shahrukh Khan episode)
01-03-2011, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2011 01:05 PM by Aisha.)
Koffee with Karan Season 3 (Shahrukh Khan episode)
How utterly pretentious is this guy? This whole episode seemed like a ploy of SRK and KJo to get in the good books of Salman and Farah by playing all emotional and oh how I don't have any friends crap.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2011, 01:15 PM
RE: Koffee with Karan Season 3 (Shahrukh Khan episode)
I didn't watch the episode (I can't stand Karan), but I read various extracts from it. I agree with you, but I should also tell you that many SRK fans and neutral people have fallen for the ploy, hook, line and sinker.
Find all posts by this user
01-03-2011, 02:15 PM
I'll post the link here. Have to find the right ones with the mention of Salman and Farah.
01-03-2011, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2011 02:19 PM by Aisha.)
Its just that whole episode seemed to utterly fake to me, don't know why others can't see through SRK's fakeness.
01-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Haha.. I made Mini watch this, she's gonna report. Tongue

Why can't you stand Karan Moi? (haha) And who's fallen for this emotional drama ploy?

You know what is ironic about KWK? I once read an article written by Karan about the importance of unity in the industry bla bla, basically something written along that line. And then on his talk show he encourages people to bitch about each other and all. It's kinda hypocritical. I hope Salman never comes on this KWK.
01-03-2011, 05:09 PM
i also don't have saw the episode,i reading some comments from srk fans (in a european forum) and most of theme, are very angry with srk and don't like this episode.1 fan said "i lost my interest for this man" it was so stupid and terrible.

what the hell, he has said, that so many srk fans very angry with him?now,i 'm realy nosy..should i ?? should i ???

You love, because you love. There is no reason.
01-03-2011, 05:18 PM
here is the link:

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=0GGQ4R6C
01-04-2011, 04:52 AM
Thanks Nur, thank you very much for making me sit through this show, it was very painful. It is just so scripted and planned u can tell he probably practiced all the questions.

Mentions of Sal
6.54-9.35 he says he's genuine but does he mean it grrrrrr
14.15-17.15 public apology or seeking sympathy
27.15 - 27.35 * rolling eyes can't stop rolling eyes

Here is the Gross part when Karan asked him about posing for play girl "He says he wants to pose nude for play girl because he is cheap, cute and beautiful" eww why would u even joke like this. Oh and he wants to take off with Sonam Kapoor LMAO...
01-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Mini, thanks so much for suffering on our behalf and watching the whole episode to pick out the Salman relevant bits for us. Even those were a bit too much for me, though. Smile

SRK saying other people are better than him is a standard line he has trotted out about many people in the past, so this is par for the course. I didn't hear anything remotely like an apology. I do think, that in context, his statement that if he has problems with anyone, it must be his fault, is genuine. But it wasn't an apology or even an admission of guilt by any means. The full sentence was, "If I take the credit when people love me, I must take the blame if they have a problem with me." Sensible, but no big deal.

@Nur, I don't like Karan because he strikes me as being fake, wannabe, ignorant, and stupid. Smile
01-05-2011, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 04:44 AM by *Mini*.)
Haha I know Moi I didn't think it was an apology either, it was just Srk being Srk trying to sound all mighty at the same time asking for Sympathy for the way he felt when he lost his parents.

He says he has no friends and doesn't know how to keep friends. He gets scared of losing people because he lost his parents once. He hates losing friends. And in reply to why someone like Salman would have a problem with him. "If Salman has an issue with me 100% I have let him down. " I feel sad that I have let people down". "As much as I know how to say sorry I can't get myself to say sorry" " I don't know how to hug a friend and ask them to come back to me" He asked his parents to come back to him they didn't, so he has lost that quality to call people back. "This is not to create any kind of news .." .." If salman is disturbed with me it has got to do with me and he is completely in the right " If anyone who loves me has a problem with me it is because of me" " On your show I am sorry" " I wish I knew how to pick up a telephone and say sorry". I don't know how to and I am too old to learn that now" *Rolls eyes * rolls eyes ..........

LOL @ the way you feel about Karan. I think he is a big Gossip Queen, he just loves to gossip.

EDIT - With the hugging thing I think last time sal and srk had a problem, Sal was the one who hugged him. Now he wishes he knew how to hug a friend and call them back?? ..grrr
01-05-2011, 03:35 AM
Grrr Now I don't want Sal to go on KWK, after MM this news appears on Hindustantimes.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/After-SRK-...46220.aspx
01-05-2011, 04:33 AM
Thank you sooo much Mini for going through all the trouble for us! I couldnt even watch the part you mentioned without gagging, and you actually watched the entire thing!

I dont understand how this whole rationale ties down to his experience with his parents. I just see the whole thing as some sort of emotionally manipulating the audiences, and definitely for "news bytes."

And his whole I can't keep calling people up to tell them I love you is sooooo warped. surely calling people up and telling them that you love them is not the only way to express love for the other party. Similarly I dont think anyone expects that sort of thing. It all sounds so callous to me. His reasoning for not being a good friend sounds more like stupid silly excuses.
01-23-2011, 01:35 AM
Now who is going to watch the Hrithik and Suzanne KWK and report back. I am not going to do it this time because a doze of the promo was just enough the annoy the crap out of me.
01-23-2011, 01:38 AM
^^ Ha, ha, why should anyone watch it? Let's just ignore it.
01-23-2011, 05:27 AM
Im not watching this too, I could not stomach the promo. And i'm not interested in watching a woman go all "if I turned into my husband I'll go on a rampage and have fun with all the best-looking girls bla bla." Seriously? Where's the self-respect?

And don't even get me started on Mr Self Aggrandizer and his defenseless "babies."
01-24-2011, 10:28 PM
I saw the Shahrukh Khan Episode...What if he really meen it about Salman? That it is his fault and Salman is 100% right... What if it took him 2,5 years to find out that he is missing his friend. I try to see things in a positive way. But than again maybe you are right... But forgiving someone gives peace inside....

Love the life you live... Live the life you love...
01-24-2011, 10:40 PM
I don't think Salman is losing any peace of mind over SRK.
01-24-2011, 11:18 PM
All I want to say is that we are all human beings and we all make mistakes and some times we say things when we are angry or when we are upsed but do we meen it? In the end we all want peace and bad things do bother in some way... Hope all ends good... And people need to be forgiven and leave things to the past why drag it in the now and for the future...

01-25-2011, 03:29 AM
Of course everybody hopes that all ends well.

The problem here is not Salman's lack of forgiveness, it's SRK's too-big an ego to go ahead and apologise when he himself admits that he is in the wrong.

Maybe the happy ending here is that they stop being friends with each other. It's not like there is a war or anything, they just stopped being friends. It's normal.
01-25-2011, 01:03 PM
I know from myself that it is very difficult to have had a very strong friendship, and than it is over... Somehow it bothers you... Like with Salman and Shahrukh, Salman himself said he was like a brother, see how strong it was... The friendship is over , happens yes... But media and we the world keep on talking about it...

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Koffee with Karan Season 3 (Madhuri Dixit & Sonakshi Sinha) nurainfarizan 7 15,218 03-07-2011 02:31 PM
Last Post: *Mini*
  Koffee With Karan Season 3 [Hrithik Roshan and Suzanne Roshan] Aisha 7 11,855 01-25-2011 01:04 AM
Last Post: nasra