Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Movie You watched!
04-30-2008, 12:38 PM
Re: Last Movie You watched!
*P.S. I Love You !!!!!!!!

its the best movie ever, its so sad :cry: , so sweet and moving i cried my eyes out :oops: 10/10 :clap:

*Horton Hears a Who

not as good as i thought they said it was for all ages but i found it boring

*Prom Night

crap crap crap there were only me and my friends in he cinema, the movie was bad and the actors were soo bad. it was so predictable and they would tell/hint you wats gonna happen with every single thing... :angry: 1/10 (for the setting)

<!-- w --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.watch-movies.net">www.watch-movies.net</a><!-- w --> you can watch free movies online for free
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2008, 12:38 PM
*P.S. I Love You !!!!!!!!

its the best movie ever, its so sad :cry: , so sweet and moving i cried my eyes out :oops: 10/10 :clap:

*Horton Hears a Who

not as good as i thought they said it was for all ages but i found it boring

*Prom Night

crap crap crap there were only me and my friends in he cinema, the movie was bad and the actors were soo bad. it was so predictable and they would tell/hint you wats gonna happen with every single thing... :angry: 1/10 (for the setting)

<!-- w --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.watch-movies.net">www.watch-movies.net</a><!-- w --> you can watch free movies online for free
05-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Yesterday (Korean Film)..10/10....very cool film :thumbs:
05-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Yesterday (Korean Film)..10/10....very cool film :thumbs:
05-24-2008, 08:05 AM
What Happens In Vegas

Great Entertainer, alot of laughs and better than your typical chic flick.

8.5/10

Maid of Honour

Romantic comedy to the core. Average entertainer.

7/10

Blood lines

Highly violent with repeated concept of a bunch of freaks acting extra freaky. lol

3/10
06-08-2009, 02:07 AM
Terminator

9/10

Night at the Museum
Same crap, nothing new.

6/10

UP
Loved it all the way.

9/10
08-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Angels and Demons

Loved the movie, very well executed. Full of action and drama. Though I prefer the novel over the movie anyday but still loved it. They did a better job with Angels and Demons than DaVinci Code. Toman Hanks was amazing as always.
08-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Twilight,

A great movie, I love it so much....
Dangerous Impossible love, just woooooooooowwwww

Love the life you live... Live the life you love...
11-07-2009, 12:00 PM
my sassy girl i watch this movie 10th time last night nd again love it i think it just wow love the way they made this...

IN FRIENDSHIP U DON'T HAVE EXPECTATION BUT IN LOVE U DO....love is like wind u cant see it but u can feel it..IF U BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT U NEVER STOP LOOKING....
06-23-2010, 08:24 AM
RE: Last Movie You watched!
My last movie..sex and the city2.Smile
I saw the film in the cinema together with my aunt.
What a great fun.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
06-30-2010, 07:02 AM
The A-Team

Great entertainer !!! Packed with action, suspense and a bit of comedy!

8.5/10
06-30-2010, 11:46 AM
I watched sex and the city 2 but online. It was niceeeeeeeeeee. Love Carrie and John story. Didn't want them to split up at all, coz that was the impression they gave through the promos.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-30-2010, 05:36 PM
I saw Karate Kid recently... meh, strictly okay film. But i'd recommend you to watch it with the little ones, they'll really be into it. Jayden Smith is going to be the new teenybopper love though i predict.

6.5/10
07-12-2010, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2010 03:18 PM by *Mini*.)
Shrek 4 - 3D

Cute movie with great 3d effects Smile perfect entertainer even if you haven't seen shrek 1-3

7/10
07-12-2010, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2010 05:43 PM by nurainfarizan.)
Toy Story 3

[Image: toy_story_31.jpg]

I cannot stop gushing abt this movie, it's just fantastic! Hits the right emotional chords w/o being too over melodramatic and film had a great msg on friendship and life in general. Lovely!

9/10

Fan Chan (aka My Girl) (Thai film)

[Image: fan-chan1.jpg]

This film is just brilliant, especially since it's by 6 students who just graduated from school. What an achievement! Film is unpretentious, rib-tickling funny as hell, entertaining and is a very honest and sincere reflection of life in Thailand as the years go by. A bit disappointed with the ending, but then again .... Highly recommended!!

8.5/10

(See this is the kind of film I wanna see Bollywood make, something like a reflection of living life in India (and it doesn't have to always be "hard-hitting" and cynical, something enjoyable, humorous and appreciating the finer side of life sorta thing) but no they want overseas location, high production value, pretty clothes, no storyline and WORST of all, they want to be like Hollywood *sulks big time*)
07-19-2010, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2010 06:59 AM by *Mini*.)
Knight and day

A great combination of action and light moments = Great Entertainer.
must admit I was not expecting anything from Tom, but he did a mighty good job. Cameron Diaz was very likeable. One of those movies that keeps you glued to your seat.

8.5/10

Karate Kid

Ok so it is not as good as the 1984 edition, but the 2010 Karate Kid "Jaden Smith" delivers a great performance. He is both funny and adorable. Jackie Chan is strictly ok Tongue

7/10
08-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Inception
Beyond normal thinking and perceptions.

9/10

Toy Story 3

Very disappointed, I mean why the animation getting so serious?

5/10
08-22-2010, 08:05 AM
Inception

very well made, I'd say quite an intelligent movie. Leo is fantastic in this movie.

8.5/10

Salt

Quite an engaging movie, though the ending could've been better. I guess they have left the ending open for a squeal. Angelina Jolie is in great form.

7.5/10

The Killers

Disappointing! Sure it has a bit of comedy but over all nothing special more like a "Night and day" wannabe.

5/10
12-19-2010, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2010 02:31 PM by kelsey.)
Harry Potter Trilogy
i love Harry Potter films

[Image: 29bgdcg.gif] My Latest obsession is with Ralph Fiennes, he so handsome & brilliant actor

The English Patient
Maid In Manhatten
The Constant Garderer
Strange Days
The Avengers
Onegin

The Sorcerer`s Apprentice
Knowing
Bangkok Dangerous

Awesome films & Nicolas Cage rocks
01-03-2011, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2011 03:52 PM by *Mini*.)
The Tourist

Great movie though it got a tad bit predictable towards the end for me. Still a great entertainer.
Johnny Depp is awesome there is nothing he can't do!

7.5/10

Little fockers

I didn't have alot of expectations but it turned out to be very entertaining. It has some hilarious scenes.
Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller were as usual fantastic! Owen played the bimbo role quite well too lol.

8/10

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter