Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Katrina Kaif
03-02-2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Katrina Kaif
Ranbir Kapoor walks out on being questioned about Katrina Kaif!

Mon, March 2, 2015

The actor is in no mood to comment about his relationship with Kat…

With obvious evidences showing up, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif’s relationship is constantly grabbing headlines. And the only question bothering everyone at the moment is – when are the two getting married? Out of curiosity, a reporter quizzed Ranbir on the same at a recent event. But his reaction was so not called for…

The Bombay Velvet started off on a lighter note saying, “I haven’t decided when I’ll get married. I’ve always believed that marriage is something which should happen organically. I am not that kind of person who’ll say that ‘I’m 32 now. Let’s get married,’ or ‘Time is running out’. I’m very happy with my life right now. When I feel I want to have children or the day my partner and I feel that it’s an organic thing now to get married, is when I’ll marry.”

However, things took an unpleasant turn when the reporter further tried clarifying a rumour of Kat being a part of a whatsapp group that just has the Kapoor family! If you remember, BollywoodLife had EXCLUSIVELY brought to you this report a few days back. But Ranbir being secretive about his personal life, shunned the whole discussion then and there and just walked out saying, “Thank you.”

Quite an arrogant denial?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip...rina-kaif/

[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 08:10 PM by ktm gal.)
Katrina, bura na mano, Holi hai!

By Ankur Pathak, Mumbai Mirror | Mar 7, 2015

[Image: randeepi.JPG]

On Thursday, Neetu Kapoor surprised her 50, 000 followers when she posted a picture of her son Ranbir Kapoor with his former flame, Deepika Padukone, from Ayan Mukerji's blockbuster, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, with the caption 'A Happy Joyous Colourful Holi to all my Insta Buddies !!!!'

The still from the popular Holi song, Balam Pichkari, sent fans of RK and Dippy into a tizzy, with some prophesising that the former lovebirds will eventually reunite while others claimed that Neetu 'aunty' was sending an 'indirect message' to her son's live-in partner, Katrina Kaif.

This isn't the first time RK's mummy has whipped up an Insta surprise. In the past too, Katrina was cropped out of a family photograph of the Kapoors during the celebrations of RK's cousin, Nitasha Nanda's birthday.

While Neetu Kapoor couldn't be reached for a comment, Rishi Kapoor retorted, saying, "I imagine it is Holi thus a picture of revelry and that's a song her son has sung. Don't overstretch your imagination!"

We won't. And hopefully, Katrina too will look at the larger picture. Like we said, bura na mano, Holi hai!

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainmen...479314.cms

03-13-2015, 10:48 PM
Salman Khan important part of my life: Katrina Kaif

PTI | Mar 13, 2015,

NEW DELHI: Once romantically linked with him, actress Katrina Kaif is all praise for Salman Khan and says her journey in life and Bollywood would have been difficult without the "unique" superstar.

The 31-year-old actress, who is rumoured to be dating Ranbir Kapoor now, said Salman is an "amazing" human being despite reports that she is miffed with the "Dabangg" star for taking a dig at her during Arpita Khan's wedding last November.

"Salman has been an extremely important part of my life and in my process in films. He, his parents and sisters are very good friends of mine. They are amazing people. They are the most respectful people I have ever met.

"He (Salman) is an amazing person. He is very unique. You don't meet many people like Salman in the world. He will always remain very important part of my life. Without him my journey could have been difficult," she told a session at the India Today Conclave 2015 here.

The Bollywood beauty also highlighted the philanthropist in Salman and said he goes out of his way to help others.

"If Salman comes across your path, you don't be afraid to talk to him and try to strike a conversation with him. He truly is a people's person. He interacts with people with such a genuine level. He really engages people in a genuine way," she said.

When asked who is the better actor between Ranbir and Salman, Katrina diplomatically said she does not like to rate people on the basis of their skills.

"I am no one to comment who is a better actor between Salman and Ranbir because I am no one to comment. They are very different. Their approaches and techniques are different. I get hurt when people put me in certain categories," said Katrina, adding she did not like when people rated her skills on the last edition of popular chat show "Koffee with Karan".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...um=twitter

04-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Here’s why Katrina Kaif’s selfie debut is an epic fail – view pic!

Mon, April 27, 2015

[Image: 88.jpg]

The babe has posted this pretty picture on the micro blogging site stating, “my exclusive selfie”. Oh! Like seriously sweetie?

Katrina Kaif, who recently joined Twitter as @KatrinaAtCannes, is finally making her presence felt on the social media. Though her Twitter stay is only restricted for the promotions of L’Oreal and the upcoming Cannes International Film Festival. But her Twitter interaction has already won her about 6K followers within less than 24 hours. Definitely a welcoming count! So, I just decided to scroll down and check what’s her latest tweet on her official Twitter handle. And there she is – making her first mistake on the social media!

Pretending to be well versed with all the current trends, Ranbir’s girl tweeted this picture saying, “Thank you for all the love! Not really a selfie person but my first exclusive one for all my beautiful fans.”

Katrina At Cannes ‎@KatrinaAtCannes

Thank you for all the love!
Not really a selfie person but my first exclusive one for all my beautiful fans..

11:38 AM - 27 Apr 2015

Okay so for all those who haven’t noticed; this is NOT a selfie. She has her one hand right there near her neck and even the posture doesn’t stress any effort on attempting to capture a selfie from the other hand. She is nicely sitting by the beach, playing a muse to her loving photographer (we think it is Ranbir as the background gives us a feeling this picture is coming from their recent Maldivian holiday).

Anyway, so coming back to Kat’s selfie, this proves that the Fitoor actress is nowhere close to knowing what a selfie is. Maybe she should borrow selfie lessons from her boyfriend, who is lately on a selfie spree with his Bombay Velvet co-star Anushka Sharma. Now THIS is what you call a selfie, Ms Kaif.

[Image: untitled-22.jpg]

In case you didn’t know, you can’t have both your hands free when you are clicking a selfie! Or at least try and crop it properly if you want to make the picture, look ‘like’ a selfie!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip...-view-pic/

05-21-2015, 08:09 AM
Catch Katrina's 8-inch heel as she talks about Jane Fonda & her Cannes journey

May 14, 2015

[Image: CE_FXTkWAAAsoxd.jpg]

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmentta...annes-jour

05-21-2015, 01:04 PM
Cannes 2015: Katrina Kaif at the premiere of 'Mad Max : Fury Road'

May 14, 2015

[Image: CFCwxI1WYAAOVr0.jpg]

05-21-2015, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 05:34 PM by ktm gal.)
At Cannes

[Image: CE-26mLWoAAOYCP.jpg]

[Image: CE-26szW8AAVbDW.jpg]

05-21-2015, 07:22 PM
[Image: CE-26mLWoAAOYCP.jpg]

[Image: CE-26szW8AAVbDW.jpg]

[Image: CFDfOt7WYAA9MFj.jpg:large]

06-12-2015, 08:34 AM
KATRINA RUES NOT DOING BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN

12-Jun-2015

[Image: mainkrishnahoonspecialscreening12aaa_12-...5728_2.jpg]

The Bang Bang actress is feeling bad about missing a chance to work with her ex

Bet you didn't know this! Katrina Kaif was one of the first people whom Bajrangi Bhaijaan director Kabir Khan showed the teaser to. And Salman’s ex could not stop raving out Salman!!

Seeing him in the teaser only brought back memories. Apparently, Katrina became very emotional. She took a trip down memory lane and began to reminisce about her time with Salman to Kabir’s wife Mini Mathur.

Kabir and Katrina are great friends having worked in New York, Ek Tha Tiger and the soon-to-be released Phantom. Seeing as how Katrina has been part of all of Kabir’s big films it was natural for Kabir to wish to cast her in Bajrangi Bhaijaan as well. But the one person who put an end to his plans was none other than Salman. It seems that he was very clear that he did not want to work with Katrina.

Kabir, of course said that there was no role in the movie that would do justice to Katrina but the inside story seems to be that Salman himself had refused to work with her.

So maybe Katrina was ruing her missed chance after watching the teaser. Right Kat?

http://www.9xe.com/article/katrina-rues-...BE.twitter

* Well -Done Salman *

06-13-2015, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2015 06:08 AM by ktm gal.)
Salman Khan turned down a Rs 7 crore ad offer opposite Katrina Kaif!

Sat, June 13, 2015

[Image: salman-katrina.jpg]

All is certainly not well between the Ek Tha Tiger actors. How else do you explain the recent turn of events between these ex-lovers…

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif were offered a whopping Rs 7 crore to feature in a commercial together. And while we hear that Katrina was thrilled to be back on screen with Salman even if it was for an advertisement, Salman wasn’t too happy with the idea. In fact, a source close to this development told BollywoodLife that Salman Khan ‘turned down’ this lucrative offer. All has been well between the ex-lovers, who have stood for each other. So, why does Salman not want to work with Katrina?

Not so long ago when bikini pictures of Katrina and her current boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor in Ibiza went viral, Salman stood up for her. He even went on to defend his ex and took on journos, Ranbir on the other hand was more guarded and did not talk much about the episode. Katrina too has been cordial with Salman and is often spotted at Khan’s family functions and parties. Salman had even jokingly told Katrina that she could have chosen to be his wife and she instead opted for Ranbir at Arpita Khan’s wedding reception last year.
The duo might have made appearances and been cordial with each other, but Salman seems to be keeping a safe distance from Katrina as far as work is concerned. The actor had once briefly commented on his ex-girlfriend after meeting her at Mehboob studio in Bandra, he said, “She used to be a friend, but today she is somebody else’s friend. I respect that and I stay away because I don’t want to give someone a reason to tell her, ‘Oh you are still in touch with Salman.’ The past should not intrude in the present.”

There were reports that Katrina was the first choice for Bajrangi Bhaijaan, which eventually went to Kareena Kapoor. Buzz also suggested that Kat was the first choice for Sultan opposite Salman, but the latter turned down the offer and apparently asked for her to be replaced with another heroine. With Salman again saying a ‘NO’ to this ad with Katrina, it makes us wonder if all’s well between the two. Are Salman and Katrina not on friendly terms? Watch this space for more on Salman and Katrina…

A

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip...=Bollywood

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmentta...trina-kaif

* Is it Salman's or kat's PR ?*

08-26-2015, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 12:34 PM by ktm gal.)
https://www.youtube.com/embed/TUvtQPOe7Zo

09-02-2015, 10:14 PM
September 1 , 2015

These 12 Katrina Kaif Memes Are Funnier Than Her Wish To Win A National Award

Gaurav Arora
SW Staff Writer

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/humour/katrina...ype=fb&b=0

09-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Katrina Kaif trolled on Twitter for her National Award statement!

Wed, September 2, 2015

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip...=bollywood

11-14-2015, 01:21 AM
Katrina Kaif doesn't want to talk about ex-boyfriend Salman Khan. Here's why

Katrina Kaif, who is currently dating Ranbir Kapoor, has said that she doesn't want to speak about her ex-boyfriend Salman Khan.

New Delhi, November 13, 2015

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/katri...22650.html

01-07-2016, 08:55 PM
RED HOT: Katrina lands up on Sultan sets and spends 2 hours with Salman!

Ankur Pathak | Jan 7 2016

The curious case of Sultan’s leading lady continues and joining the list of heroines wooing the makers for the main part is Katrina Kaif.

The curious case of Sultan’s leading lady continues and joining the list of heroines wooing the makers for the main part is Katrina Kaif.

SpotboyE has that the actress met her ex-lover Salman Khan at Yash Raj Studios, where he was shooting for the wrestling drama. The actress pleaded with Salman that he should help her to get the leading lady's role in the same film.

“She is also great friends with Sultan director Ali Abbas Zaffar, who directed her in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (2011). She’s been in touch with him since the past few days and when she learnt that the crew is shooting in Mumbai, she immediately drove by,” said a source from the production house bankrolling the film.

The same source added that Katrina has been trying hard to be in the good books of Aditya Chopra, who she had a bitter fallout with post Dhoom:3.

“Katrina desperately wants a Yash Raj film and openly asked Ali and Salman to cast her in the role. However, since the leading lady needs to be fluent in Haryanvi, her getting cast is very, very unlikely,” our source informed.

Is her live-in partner Ranbir Kapoor going to be okay with that? “If he can go to Corsica and shoot a film with his ex-girlfriend (Deepika Padukone), why can the same rules not apply to her?” our source quipped.

We wonder if Ranbir is even aware what Katrina was doing a few hours back. Extremely sorry RK for dropping a hot potato on your head, if you didn't know.

http://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/5...ith-salman

*SHAMELESS BITCH*

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter