Re: The official Preity Zinta Topic
Narges this is for yor these pics
i love her
:Yeh:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2008, 10:44 AM
narges0018 Wrote:[Image: th_43309_PreityZinta1desibabesandhunks.b..._562lo.jpg][Image: th_43315_PreityZinta6desibabesandhunks.b...1027lo.jpg][Image: th_43317_PreityZinta6desibabesandhunks.b..._490lo.jpg][Image: th_43318_PreityZinta4desibabesandhunks.b..._407lo.jpg]
[Image: th_43324_PreityZinta5desibabesandhunks.b..._817lo.jpg][Image: th_43330_PreityZinta9desibabesandhunks.b..._480lo.jpg][Image: th_43378_PreityZinta0desibabesandhunks.b..._425lo.jpg]
[Image: th_43380_PreityZinta9desibabesandhunks.b..._537lo.jpg]

Nargesssssss U made my day! Awesome Pics thanx for sharing :kiss:
01-29-2008, 10:44 AM
narges0018 Wrote:[Image: th_43309_PreityZinta1desibabesandhunks.b..._562lo.jpg][Image: th_43315_PreityZinta6desibabesandhunks.b...1027lo.jpg][Image: th_43317_PreityZinta6desibabesandhunks.b..._490lo.jpg][Image: th_43318_PreityZinta4desibabesandhunks.b..._407lo.jpg]
[Image: th_43324_PreityZinta5desibabesandhunks.b..._817lo.jpg][Image: th_43330_PreityZinta9desibabesandhunks.b..._480lo.jpg][Image: th_43378_PreityZinta0desibabesandhunks.b..._425lo.jpg]
[Image: th_43380_PreityZinta9desibabesandhunks.b..._537lo.jpg]

Nargesssssss U made my day! Awesome Pics thanx for sharing :kiss:
01-29-2008, 01:45 PM
What stylish she is
:thumbs:
01-29-2008, 01:45 PM
What stylish she is
:thumbs:
01-29-2008, 02:50 PM
[Image: img0316largeqk2.jpg]

omg she looks so beautiful in dress :excited: :loving:

[Image: 23kdstz.jpg]

We have only Persian site for Salman Khan: http://www.salmankhan4u.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-29-2008, 02:50 PM
[Image: img0316largeqk2.jpg]

omg she looks so beautiful in dress :excited: :loving:

01-29-2008, 03:00 PM
I love her black dress! Classy! looks awesome on her.
01-29-2008, 03:00 PM
I love her black dress! Classy! looks awesome on her.
01-31-2008, 01:59 PM
^^yep that makes the two of us Big Grin

Preity and Amrita Arora at a joint birthday party

[Image: party2.jpg]
Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Subhash K. Jha, January 31, 2008 - 14:45 IST

Preity Zinta shared her birthday on January 31 with Amrita Arora. Preity was also the surprise guest at Amrita's theme party on the night of Jan 30. The two Aquarian girls even cut a cake together.

Says Preity, "Amrita is a really sweet girl and she has been inviting me every year in order to celebrate our birthday together. This year I said I had to go. Besides it was a theme party…wigs and hats. And I love hats. I am a very hat person. So I went in one of my favourite hats. Thank God I didn't wear the big blonde wig as I was planning to. Because the whole industry was there. How would I've looked?"

The fun-loving Aquarian side to Preity remains predominant. "All us Aquarians are gregarious and hassle-free. Maybe Abhishek, Urmila, Amrita, and I can have a collective birthday party next year. We are all chatterboxes. But I'm now learning to listen more carefully." Preity remains intact although she's now, in her own words, a better listener. "I have to be. I'm in all these board meetings for my cricket deal. And there I better shut up and listen. There's so much to learn."

Preity was in fact in a series of meetings on the eve of her birthday. "But on my birthday I've just decided to chill out. I'm at home watching a DVD, relaxing sleeping. Last year was a sad birthday for me. My dog had died. This year I've lots to look forward to. And I'm happy. The only thing that irritates me is the constant reference to my age from media persons."
01-31-2008, 01:59 PM
^^yep that makes the two of us Big Grin

Preity and Amrita Arora at a joint birthday party

[Image: party2.jpg]
Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Subhash K. Jha, January 31, 2008 - 14:45 IST

Preity Zinta shared her birthday on January 31 with Amrita Arora. Preity was also the surprise guest at Amrita's theme party on the night of Jan 30. The two Aquarian girls even cut a cake together.

Says Preity, "Amrita is a really sweet girl and she has been inviting me every year in order to celebrate our birthday together. This year I said I had to go. Besides it was a theme party…wigs and hats. And I love hats. I am a very hat person. So I went in one of my favourite hats. Thank God I didn't wear the big blonde wig as I was planning to. Because the whole industry was there. How would I've looked?"

The fun-loving Aquarian side to Preity remains predominant. "All us Aquarians are gregarious and hassle-free. Maybe Abhishek, Urmila, Amrita, and I can have a collective birthday party next year. We are all chatterboxes. But I'm now learning to listen more carefully." Preity remains intact although she's now, in her own words, a better listener. "I have to be. I'm in all these board meetings for my cricket deal. And there I better shut up and listen. There's so much to learn."

Preity was in fact in a series of meetings on the eve of her birthday. "But on my birthday I've just decided to chill out. I'm at home watching a DVD, relaxing sleeping. Last year was a sad birthday for me. My dog had died. This year I've lots to look forward to. And I'm happy. The only thing that irritates me is the constant reference to my age from media persons."
02-03-2008, 06:25 AM
sigs by suhana of srk.org

[Image: 93857414hf7.jpg]

[Image: 71318303rc3.png]

[Image: srk222mm0.jpg]

[Image: 44899261oc3.jpg]

[Image: 58573554ed1.jpg]

02-03-2008, 06:25 AM
sigs by suhana of srk.org

[Image: 93857414hf7.jpg]

[Image: 71318303rc3.png]

[Image: srk222mm0.jpg]

[Image: 44899261oc3.jpg]

[Image: 58573554ed1.jpg]

02-03-2008, 06:26 AM
Wish Preity and Amrita on their birthday

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, January 31, 2008 - 12:36 IST

Looking at her bubbly nature, one is just forced to wonder whether she was directly born out of a foam bathtub! She is the Pretty Zinta, we mean, Preity Zinta… And guess what! It's her birthday today.

Sharing her birthday with Preity is another pretty actress who's an ex-VJ. She has not just redefined, but also pre-defined the definition of multi-faceted talent! She is none other than Amrita Arora.

Bollywood Hungama gives you a chance to wish these two beautiful ladies on their birthday. Post your birthday wishes for them in the comments section below.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.indiafm.com/news/2008/01/31/10811/">http://www.indiafm.com/news/2008/01/31/10811/</a><!-- m -->

Wish Preity and Amrita on their birthday

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, January 31, 2008 - 12:36 IST

Looking at her bubbly nature, one is just forced to wonder whether she was directly born out of a foam bathtub! She is the Pretty Zinta, we mean, Preity Zinta… And guess what! It's her birthday today.

Sharing her birthday with Preity is another pretty actress who's an ex-VJ. She has not just redefined, but also pre-defined the definition of multi-faceted talent! She is none other than Amrita Arora.

Bollywood Hungama gives you a chance to wish these two beautiful ladies on their birthday. Post your birthday wishes for them in the comments section below.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.indiafm.com/news/2008/01/31/10811/">http://www.indiafm.com/news/2008/01/31/10811/</a><!-- m -->

Many faces of Preity Zinta
On her 33rd birthday we look at her varied reel n real life roles

[Image: w8_800_cr_550x422.jpg]
Preity Zinta has always lived life in the fast lane. Both personally and professionally, her decisions have often defied the norm. As the Zingy Zinta turns a year older today, here's looking at the many avatars of this spunky actress.

[Image: p4_550x422.jpg]
The Actress
In her initial films Preity found it tough to shed the 'bubbly' tag. Most of her roles required her to be a loud, brat who spoke like a motormouth. But things changed with films like Kal Ho Naa Ho and KANK. These films made people sit up and take notice of the serious actress behind the vivacious face. Now after ten years in the industry, Preity is moving towards more challenging roles. In her forthcoming releases including The Last Lear and Har Pal Preity is breaking away from her comfort zone with unconventional subjects.

[Image: w7_800_cr_550x422.jpg]
The Model
Preity is currently endorsing more than half a dozen brands - from airlines to scooters. Most ads capture her vibrant outspoken personality, quite like the person she actually is. Preity was recently on the cover of an international magazine's Indian edition, as she seems to fit the image of an independent, urban woman who has both, style and substance.

[Image: p3_550x422.jpg]
The Girlfriend
Preity has always been frank about her relationships. Currently dating one of the most eligible bachelors of the country, Preity and Ness Wadia make a stylish pair. They are regularly spotted at society bashes. And the tabloids are already abuzz with rumours of a 2008 wedding.

[Image: p1_550x422.jpg]
The Entrepreneur
With Ness Wadia, she recently acquired the Chandigarh IPL Cricket Team for a figure of over Rs 300 crore. Being one of the few women at the bid, Zinta came across as sexy corporate power broker who is totally at ease with number crunching.

[Image: preity2_cr_550x422.jpg]
The Activist
Preity made headlines when she testified against the underworld in the Bharat Shah case. While other hot shot witnesses of the industry turned hostile, Zinta stood out for her act of courage. Later she was even chosen for a bravery award. Zinta is also regularly spotted at cleanliness drives and other social awareness campaigns.

http://www.buzz18.com/slideshows/movies/ma...a/36431/1#slide

Many faces of Preity Zinta
On her 33rd birthday we look at her varied reel n real life roles

[Image: w8_800_cr_550x422.jpg]
Preity Zinta has always lived life in the fast lane. Both personally and professionally, her decisions have often defied the norm. As the Zingy Zinta turns a year older today, here's looking at the many avatars of this spunky actress.

[Image: p4_550x422.jpg]
The Actress
In her initial films Preity found it tough to shed the 'bubbly' tag. Most of her roles required her to be a loud, brat who spoke like a motormouth. But things changed with films like Kal Ho Naa Ho and KANK. These films made people sit up and take notice of the serious actress behind the vivacious face. Now after ten years in the industry, Preity is moving towards more challenging roles. In her forthcoming releases including The Last Lear and Har Pal Preity is breaking away from her comfort zone with unconventional subjects.

[Image: w7_800_cr_550x422.jpg]
The Model
Preity is currently endorsing more than half a dozen brands - from airlines to scooters. Most ads capture her vibrant outspoken personality, quite like the person she actually is. Preity was recently on the cover of an international magazine's Indian edition, as she seems to fit the image of an independent, urban woman who has both, style and substance.

[Image: p3_550x422.jpg]
The Girlfriend
Preity has always been frank about her relationships. Currently dating one of the most eligible bachelors of the country, Preity and Ness Wadia make a stylish pair. They are regularly spotted at society bashes. And the tabloids are already abuzz with rumours of a 2008 wedding.

[Image: p1_550x422.jpg]
The Entrepreneur
With Ness Wadia, she recently acquired the Chandigarh IPL Cricket Team for a figure of over Rs 300 crore. Being one of the few women at the bid, Zinta came across as sexy corporate power broker who is totally at ease with number crunching.

[Image: preity2_cr_550x422.jpg]
The Activist
Preity made headlines when she testified against the underworld in the Bharat Shah case. While other hot shot witnesses of the industry turned hostile, Zinta stood out for her act of courage. Later she was even chosen for a bravery award. Zinta is also regularly spotted at cleanliness drives and other social awareness campaigns.

http://www.buzz18.com/slideshows/movies/ma...a/36431/1#slide

02-03-2008, 03:57 PM
She is a cutie pie :thumbs:
02-03-2008, 03:57 PM
She is a cutie pie :thumbs:

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ~~::The offical Kareena kapoor Topic::~~ ktm gal 49 68,766 09-22-2017 12:40 AM
Last Post: Mithun
  The Official Zarine Khan Topic Aisha 36 57,750 01-04-2016 12:18 AM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Shah Rukh Khan Topic! Mistahlilg 525 684,982 12-21-2015 08:54 PM
  The Official Aamir Khan Topic!! *Mini* 570 724,146 12-02-2015 10:52 PM
  ~~::The offical Ranbir kapoor Topic::~~ khawar 130 187,466 11-25-2015 12:31 PM
  Official Sanjay Dutt Topic shefali 39 60,406 08-28-2015 06:35 AM
  * The Official Topic - Govinda * Guest 21 35,878 03-28-2012 02:00 PM
  The official Salrina thread rhea 2,260 2,371,683 03-29-2011 12:05 AM
Last Post: moimeme