[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Re: The Official Aamir Khan Topic!!
Cold war intensifies between SRK, Aamir

Published: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 at 12:53 IST

[Image: 3070.jpg]

Mumbai, Dec 17: Bollywood superstars Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan once again involved in the blame game. The cold war between King Khan and Aamir Khan turned into a heated one when the duo came openly against each other.

In a promotional event organized by Filmfare magazine, Shah Rukh boasted himself as a ‘Super Hero' and ‘Biggest brand' of the Bollywood'.

Reacting on the SRK's comment, Aamir said, “It is only Shahrukh who thinks so”.

Aamir was present on the occasion for promotion of his upcoming flick ‘Ghajini'.

It is noteworthy that the two Khans have been into a cold war for months. It begun with Aamir's comment about Shahrukh on his blog. Shahrukh, then, humbly accepted his opponent to be superior. The onscreen tussle on for years seems to be gaining momentum off-screen now.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.samaylive.com/gallery/601600/3070.html">http://www.samaylive.com/gallery/601600/3070.html</a><!-- m -->

12-17-2008, 12:25 PM
The Khans' war of words

12/17/2008 9:36:17 AM

[Image: N23786.jpg]

What happens when the three Khans of Bollywood step out and wage an open war of words against each other - pure entertainment!

On Tuesday night, all the three Khan's of the film industry decided to step out and follow the tradition to engage in a war of words.

Salman khan decided to go back to college and the usual hysteria, signing of autographs and hand shakes, he took a swipe on Aamir Khan's bare body look in his upcoming film Ghajani.

"Nowadays Aamir is taking out his clothes, I will be back in Veer," Salman told a cheering crowd.

On the other hand, the usually reclusive Aamir Khan has turned into a walking brand. He scorched the ramp, shook a leg, sang a song and got down to business -getting nasty. And the target was - Shahrukh Khan.

"He has been talking about himself for the last 20 years, so there is nothing new," he said with a big smile.

And now, it was SRK's trun. Unveiling the cover page of Filmfare, Shahrukh Khan proved exactly why he is called the king khan. Gracious and generous, he lavished praise on 'friend' Aamir.

SRK said: "He is a senior actor, he is a great friend. We all learn from him, even the young lot."

But when the subject of the unique Ghajini promotion strategy came up, he decided to give it back to his 'rival' this time, Aamir Khan.

"I think it is a great strategy. To use the biggest brand in the country - that’s Shahrukh Khan. I think Aamir rocks! But, I have a problem, I can't do that. What bigger brand should I use...I am the biggest," he said.

So on the Khans' day out, which Khan won this war of words? Your guess is as good as ours.

By Shreyoshi, Ilika and Aushmita

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.timesnow.tv/NewsDtls.aspx?NewsID=23786">http://www.timesnow.tv/NewsDtls.aspx?NewsID=23786</a><!-- m -->

12-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Video

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.timesnow.tv/frmVideoDialog.aspx?VName=NV23786.wmv">http://www.timesnow.tv/frmVideoDialog.a ... V23786.wmv</a><!-- m -->

12-17-2008, 12:32 PM
<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xJex1cliUog">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xJex1cliUog</a><!-- m -->

12-21-2008, 03:48 PM
We Khans are three idiots in the industry: Aamir Khan

New Delhi, Dec 21 (PTI) As 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' and 'Ghajini' vye to capture audience attention, it is once again the clash of titans at the Box-Office.
Both Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan claim their right to stardom's ace seat. But as far as "three idiots" which incidentally is what Aamir's next film is called, is concerned the actor says the title should go to the three Khans of Bollywood.

"My next film 'Three Idiots' will have me playing the character of an idiot along with Sharman and Madhavan but Shah Rukh Khan, Salman and me are the three idiots of the film industry," Aamir joked on a tour to the capital to promote 'Ghajini.' The actor tried to avoid questions from the fans about the infamous fight between Shah Rukh and Salman. "Fight! how can I dare to fight with Shah Rukh. He is a very good friend and I have a lot of respect and love for him." The actor, who give special haircuts to fans joked," I am promoting Shah Rukh's film 'Billo Barber'." Friction between the two stars has been out in public for some time now with Aamir claiming in an interview that King Khan was "scared" to work with him.

When questioned about Shah Rukh Khan's recent claim of being the biggest star in the industry, Aamir took an indirect dig at the actor by saying, "People who are No 1 don't state the obvious. For me Amitabh Bachchan is No 1. Does he ever claim about it. Does Lata Mangeshkar claim about it. Superstars don't need to say anything about their status." Asked about competition between him and Shah Rukh Khan with 'Rab Ne...' and 'Ghajini' releasing almost simultaneously, Aamir said, " The public will answer that. I don't compete with others. I compete with myself. Talk about the competition is nonsense." PTI

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.ptinews.com/pti%5Cptisite.nsf/0/0830822561CDC64B6525752600418034?OpenDocument">http://www.ptinews.com/pti%5Cptisite.ns ... enDocument</a><!-- m -->

12-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Salman, Shah Rukh or Aamir, who is the King?

Smitha Nair / CNN-IBN
Published on Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 23:36

Mumbai: Amongst the three Khans' Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan, one has the mass appeal, the other is a favourite with the elite upscale and NRI's and the third one is known as the thinking actor with a loyal fan following.

However, in the boiling Khan war, who scores better than the other is the big question.

“As far as my film is concerned I don’t need any award ceremony to tell me if its good or bad,” says Aamir Khan.

Even as Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi gets a positive response at the box-office, Aamir Khan's Ghajini is all set to hit theatres next week. So will the box-office decide who will be the king?

“If you can compare anyone to Aamir Khan, I think that’s the biggest compliment you can give,” says Shah Rukh Khan.

Perhaps the only Khan who is lagging behind the Khan battle is Salman, who delivered box-office duds like God Tussi Great Ho and Yuvraaj this year. But Sallu made sure that he remained in spotlight even if it was because of the much talked about spat with King Khan.

“I don’t clarify, I dont do anything, earlier I used to whack people, I don’t do that also now,” SAYS Salman Khan.

Seems like as long as the fight between the Khans are entertaining, audience isn’t complaining.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://ibnlive.in.com/news/salman-shah-rukh-or-aamir-who-is-the-king/80948-8.html">http://ibnlive.in.com/news/salman-shah- ... 948-8.html</a><!-- m -->

12-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Amitabh Bachchan is No 1, says Aamir Khan

December 22nd, 2008 - 6:26 pm ICT by IANS -

Amitabh BachchanNew Delhi, Dec 22 (IANS) Amid the war of words between the three Khans - Aamir, Shah Rukh and Salman - the “Ghajini” star Aamir has declared that it is none other than superstar Amitabh Bachchan who is still the number one in Bollywood.”For me Amitabh Bachchan is No 1. Do Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar and Amitabh Bachchan say they are number one? No one who sits on the top needs to say he is number one. Others keep claiming to be there,” said Aamir.

Recently, Shah Rukh sparked a controversy by proclaiming himself the biggest brand and saying there cannot be any competition with him.

Commenting on that Aamir said: “I don’t believe in competitions with others. I only compete with myself.”

After a phase of cold war with his contemporary Shah Rukh, Aamir says he can’t dare to fight with him.

“Do you think I could dare to fight with Shah Rukh. He is a good friend and so I can’t fight with him. I respect him a lot,” said Aamir, who was in capital over the weekend to promote his forthcoming film “Ghajini”.

The actor, who was is town giving his fans the “Ghajini” cut at an event, was in a jovial mood but tried his best to avoid queries about his cold war with Shah Rukh.

He joked that by turning into a barber for a day, he was even promoting Shah Rukh’s next venture “Billo Barber”.

His antics did not just end at that.

Aamir’s forthcoming ventures is titled “Three Idiots” and the actor said the title should be rightfully given to the three Khans of Bollywood - including himself, Shah Rukh and Salman.

“My forthcoming film after ‘Ghajini’ is Rajkumar Hirani’s ‘Three Idiots’ and I play the character of an idiot with R. Madhavan and Sharman Joshi. But I think Shah Rukh, Salman and I are truly the three idiots of Bollywood,” Aamir said.

He also cast a dig at Salman when he asked the crowd whether they want him to flaunt his body that he has toned up especially for “Ghajini”.

“Who wants to see my eight packs?” he asked. But when there was a loud “Yes, we want to” from the audience, Aamir said: “Only Salman can show his packs. I can’t do it. It’s not my cup of tea.”

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/amitabh-bachchan-is-no-1-says-aamir-khan_100133908.html">http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/unc ... 33908.html</a><!-- m -->

01-01-2009, 12:49 AM
‘SRK is always saying ‘I’m Number One’

I think if you’re number one, there’s no need to say it, declares Aamir Khan in an exclusive interview on Zoom tonight

[Image: Pc0420800.jpg]

Aamir Khan is in fighting mode. And his audiences are loving it. Suddenly, the once-media-shy, controversy-evading, introverted Aamir is out there like a Bollywood Rambo — all guns (shooting from the lip included) blazing. And this just ain’t in his latest release - which has broken every Box Office record opening and likely to be a highest grosser ever; It’s off-screen as well. And his critics and co-stars better run for cover when AK turns his AK-57 on them and fires back. Given his strategic, thinking mind, he’ll probably outgun every rival in the ‘hit back’ department. In a no-holds barred, honest-to-the-core tete-a-tete with ZOOM Editor-in-Chief, Omar Qureshi, he lets his fashionable hair down for some gem-de-la-gems. Sample this: About Katrina Kaif saying that he has among the best physiques, “I’m flattered by what Katrina said. But if you will ask me, I like John’s physique. I think he’s got a great physique. I think Salman has got a great physique.”

On making up with the media:

There was a time in the middle for about two and half years that I kept away from media as I didn’t know how to deal with them. I do understand that media has an important role to play. I would like to give them value.

On the possibility of making up with ‘Award functions’:

The things that I value, I like to give time and energy too. As far as media is concerned its very important to engage them as I’m part of it. Do I have issues? Yes I have. But if I want society to change, I have to engage with it. I can’t just keep away from it. The same thing I feel about media. If there are issues, it’s not good to just keep away from them.Just engage with them. As far as award ceremonies are concerned, I have nothing against them. I’ve been to the Oscars; I've been to the BAFTA. I have absolutely no problem in going to certain award functions.

On whether he’d let his son Junaid enter movies?

It’s entirely his decision. Whatever Junaid and Aira would like to do; and anything they do, Reena and I would support them. The best punches of course, were reserved for Shah Rukh, as Aamir cut loose: I think Shah Rukh enjoys taking Potshots at me. And he’s been doing this over years. Which I really enjoy well... So, I thought why not to reply to him as well.

And the kayo:

SRK is always saying ‘I’m Number.One, I'm Number One...’ I’ve been hearing this for the last twenty years. I’ve never heard Lata Mangeshkar saying it. Or Sachin Tendulkar saying it. Or Mr. Bachchan saying he’s Number One. I think if you're Number One, there’s no need to say it. (Catch this explosive Aamir encounter on ZOOM on tonight at 8 pm; Jan 2 at 3 pm and Jan 4 at 12.30 pm)

TOI

02-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Shah Rukh wants to name his dog Aamir, Gauri objects!

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai, Feb 10: Just when we thought the Khan war had mellowed, Shah Rukh comes out with yet another scandalous statement saying that he wants to name his dog Aamir!

Shah Rukh seems to be highly offended by Aamir’s press conferences and mockeries targeting him. Shah Rukh in a press conference post the release of his ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ had claimed that he is number one and Aamir in a media event self-claimed himself as number one- mocking Shah Rukh.

On being asked about the incident in an interview to a news daily, a seething SRK said, “I will confront Aamir and ask him why he said such a thing. I accept a lot of things, but I think this is not funny. When I say I am number one, I definitely don`t mean it in arrogance. I say it with a sense of humour and a sense of humility. But I guess it will take a lot for Aamir to understand that.”

Now, let’s recall some more events of the past - in the very famous Blog controversy, Aamir declared that he had named his dog Shah Rukh. Taking a dig at Aamir for the second time the actor said, “Gauri (Shah Rukh’s wife) gets upset when I crack jokes about naming my dog Aamir. She thinks why should I bring myself down by doing or saying such things? I respect her viewpoint and I understand that she doesn`t want me to lose my dignity, but sometimes I think it is absolutely necessary as people ask for it.”

The negative vibes between the two actors had become far more obvious for a long time now. Aamir and Salman’s much-publicised amity is also an added flavour to the story. Salman promotes Aamir and Aamir sings praises of Salman.

Doesn’t look like the Khan war is doing Shah Rukh any good.

Well, Bollywood’s no more the peaceful land it once was.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.spicezee.com/articles/story22837.htm">http://www.spicezee.com/articles/story22837.htm</a><!-- m -->

02-11-2009, 09:26 AM
SRK has had enough of Aamir's comments

By: Tushar JoshiDate: 2009-02-11
Mumbai:

SRK breaks his silence on Aamir's comments about him being PR-savvy

There are many things on Shah Rukh Khan's mind at the moment. His latest release is in the midst of controversy; next week, he goes into surgery; following which, the self-confessed workaholic will have to take a break from work.

For now, he's resting in Mannat, avoiding stepping out completely. He even had a channel fly in the live audience to his home to film a show that he'd committed to.

We chatted informally in his study at his residence. Here are excerpts from the chat...

Aamir said you don't market your films well, you only do PR, so have tried to do things differently with Billu?
Why is there an assumption that I would listen to what Aamir Khan thinks about me? In his mind, a lot of things he has done are right for him. But obviously, it's not the universal truth. So with due respect to his wonderful mind, I don't accept it. I do what's right for my film. I think every film has its own breathing space, it's own way of working and I think Billu only has this much space in that I've done what was needed for it.

Why do you think he feels that way about your marketing skills?
I think the case with Aamir is woh kehte hain na, naya-naya musalman hota hai? Toh woh naya-naya producer bana hai. Aamir, the producer, has a lot to do. He's produced one film (Lagaan) and a couple others that too in partnerships with people. We've been producing for a long time and we have discovered what is right and what is wrong. There is a certain public awareness you need to create for a film, depending on the film itself. It can't be ke mein Billu Barber hoon toh logon ke baal katna shuru karoon ya chadd jaoon unke sir pe. I think Ghajini was marketed very well. Actually, as much as Aamir knows the difference between marketing and PR, I don't know the difference. I am still the old-fashioned guy who thinks PR is a dirty word, and maybe so does Aamir, that's why he said it. But the fact that I speak to people I have known over the years is because of a personal relationship rather than a professional need, which makes people like me a little more.

Aamir said you've been talking about yourself for the last 20 years and have always pleased the media. Did you read about that?
Mein shehar mein toh tha nahin, toh jab sher jungle se baahar jaata hain to bahut log bahut kuch bolte aur karte hain. Sometimes I feel thoda zyada bol diya usne, but I don't hold it against him. I really don't live my life analysing anyone else's motives or remarks or decisions. I've always said am like a horse with blinkers on. You can market a film very well but it may tank, it happened with Asoka. I think Paheli was beautifully done. I went to the Oscars and did my thing, no one else has done this apparently; and I am taking the word of publicists there. I don't analyse Aamir at all. I don't have the time for it. I think I prey on his mind, but then I prey on everybody's mind, it's okay.

[Image: aamir1.jpg]
Bol Diya: Aamir Khan

Did you think of calling him to clear matters?
No, I don't call him up. In fact, I don't call up anyone. He didn't call me up to say this, did he? It doesn't affect me. But I told him when he spoke about the dog reference that my children didn't like it. So he came home and said sort of a sorry to my kids. He very sweetly told them, "I love your dad, he's my friend and I didn't realise it..." But he didn't convince my kids. They really liked him, now they don't. Though I keep telling them, 'usko bhi pasand karlo yaar, koi baat nahin.' When I meet him I'll tell him those are two fans he has lost for sure. I had a lot of jokes about the dog bit, but my wife told me not to tell them. My wife has told me for the last 24 years, 'nobody understands your sense of humour. So just shut up, keep it to yourself.'

Are you avoiding the Filmfare awards because of the backlash you received last year?
I had decided last year itself that I would not do it. I mean, why waste your money on me when I can't come and entertain people by being funny. Might as well get someone else. I had always assumed that you can always joke about your friends, but I think I had assumed wrong. I've also realised that people aren't that easy about success and failure as I am. Maybe I am that easy because I've seen a lot of positive sides. By God's grace, I have become used to success so much that I also take failure in my stride.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/feb/110209-Shah-Rukh-Khan-controversy-Mannat-Aamir-Khan-Billu-Lagaan-Filmfare-awards-Bhushan-Kumar.htm">http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/20 ... -Kumar.htm</a><!-- m -->

02-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan beg to differ on Slumdog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 4:16 IST

Mumbai: The nation may be celebrating its bounty of Oscars, but two of Bollywood's titans -- Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan -- were muted in their praise.

While sending his warmest congratulations to AR Rahman and sound mixer Resul Pookutty, Bachchan expressed doubts about whether the Oscars "are the ultimate and final recognition for every film made in the world." He didn't seem to think that the Oscar "deserves the kind of attention that it does," given that it "is a film award ceremony conducted in the US."

Aamir Khan's doubts were more about the film than the Oscars themselves. While praising the Slumdog team for its victory, he expressed reservations about the film. "I have to be honest, the film didn't work for me. I find some things shown in the film are very over the top, but that's my personal response. But I am happy people are liking it."

Lyricist Gulzar, who got an Oscar along with Rahman in the best song category, didn't attend the ceremony. He credited Rahman for the Jai Ho song's success and said that it was the musician who deserved the whole credit for the Oscar.

Gulzar had a sobering assessment of the film. "Let's be realistic in our approach. It will be an over-reaction to term it (the film's Oscar sweep) as revolutionary. This has happened before, where a film has won 11 Oscars. I would say this film is a milestone in the history of Indian cinema, but I would not use the term 'cult' film or something that might mark a revolution," he said.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1233753">http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1233753</a><!-- m -->

02-24-2009, 09:42 PM
Now, Aamir turns marketing guru for Sallu

New Delhi, February 24, 2009First

Aamir's Ghajini look has inspired many and now it's the turn of Sallu miyan to learn some lessons from the perfectionist Khan.

Salman Khan these days is learning the tricks of the market from Aamir Khan.

After Sallu gave up alcohol on Aamir's insistence, now the actor has redone all his publicity stills for Veer in Ghajini poses. Sometimes, it's so nice to see the Khans bonding.

Wonder what SRK has to say about this !

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=HomePage&id=14741ffb-97ee-40b3-ad4b-06bd104421df&MatchID1=4932&TeamID1=7&TeamID2=8&MatchType1=1&SeriesID1=1247&PrimaryID=4932&Headline=Now%2c+Aamir+turns+marketing+guru+for+Sallu">http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage ... +for+Sallu</a><!-- m -->

02-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Aamir Khan makes Salman Khan give up his poison

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai, Feb 20: Call it his sweet talking antics or wisdom, but Aamir Khan’s habit of giving advice to one and all seems to have paid up. The actor has reportedly achieved the impossible as he has convinced the paunchy Salman Khan to give up his love and addiction for his favourite poison- alcohol.

Though till now Sallu has agreed to give up booze only till ‘Veer’ is in the making, but going by Aamir’s passion to get his wish done, it won’t be long before Salman gives up booze forever.

Story goes that it was the bare chest avatar of Salman in ‘Veer’ that brought him to Aamir’s attention. Mr Perfectionist was apparently surprised as the paunch bearing Salman featured in news daily. Concerned, the actor spoke at length with Salman.

A news daily even quoted a source as saying, “Aamir patiently explained the perils of alcoholism to Salman and told him that he had to take control of his habit before the habit took control of him. He also suggested a revised workout for Salman.”

Seeing the point, Salman decided to stay away from alcohol at least till the making of ‘Veer’. And if sources are to be believed then the actor had his last drink on his birthday Dec 27 last year.

With Sallu’ leaving booze, Aamir has added yet another feat to his bag full of trophies.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.spicezee.com/articles/story23703.htm">http://www.spicezee.com/articles/story23703.htm</a><!-- m -->

02-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Now, Aamir turns marketing guru for Sallu

New Delhi, February 24, 2009First

Aamir's Ghajini look has inspired many and now it's the turn of Sallu miyan to learn some lessons from the perfectionist Khan.

Salman Khan these days is learning the tricks of the market from Aamir Khan.

After Sallu gave up alcohol on Aamir's insistence, now the actor has redone all his publicity stills for Veer in Ghajini poses. Sometimes, it's so nice to see the Khans bonding.

Wonder what SRK has to say about this !

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=HomePage&id=14741ffb-97ee-40b3-ad4b-06bd104421df&MatchID1=4932&TeamID1=7&TeamID2=8&MatchType1=1&SeriesID1=1247&PrimaryID=4932&Headline=Now%2c+Aamir+turns+marketing+guru+for+Sallu">http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage ... +for+Sallu</a><!-- m -->

02-25-2009, 11:55 AM
[Image: iznipw.jpg]

03-04-2009, 09:59 PM
I think Aamir should talk about himself, not about me: Shah Rukh Khan

Aamir’s statements seem to have upset you greatly of late?

Yes! I am upset. I think Aamir should talk about himself, not about me. He should restrict it to praising his films and praising himself and not talking about my PR or marketing skills. I don’t question what he does. I think he’s wonderful. I’ve always praised and maintained that he’s really a fantastic actor who does his job well. But I don’t think he should get into the territory of what I do, because he doesn’t know me well enough to comment on that; I don’t like it. He named a dog after me, which I laughed off as a joke. But beyond that I think he should restrict himself. I wonder why I play on his mind so much? He should do his job — he’s working hard — so he should continue with what he does. Be happy for what God has given me, don’t be unhappy for what God has given me. He should enjoy what he has, instead of not enjoying what he doesn’t have.

And any patch up on the horizon with Salman?

I don’t wake up in the morning thinking about these things. I think about what my daughter is going to say about me, what my son is going to say to me, the films that I do, my Kolkata Knightriders and 100 kids who work with me — their futures, I have a lot in my head and in my mind to think about issues which are negative, really!

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://filmicafe.com/celebrity_interview_detail.php?interview_id=601">http://filmicafe.com/celebrity_intervie ... iew_id=601</a><!-- m -->

03-05-2009, 06:34 PM
A leading Tamil actor commented, “Most of these directors who are going north cannot converse or express their ideas in English or Hindi;

It is an open secret that Ghajini (Hindi) was ghost directed by Aamir Khan.

There is an ocean of difference between Hindi and Tamil cinema in all aspects of filmmaking and the twain shall never meet.”

However, on a more positive note, actor Madhavan, who is currently shooting for three films in Hindi, said, “With the right script, correct budget and the know how to market yourself, a lot of south directors have a future in Mumbai. I think Aamir Khan, with whom I’m working now in 3 Idiots, has the highest regard for Murgadoss, whom he considers a brilliant director. Language is not a barrier if you have the right script and the temperament to work in Bollywood.”

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Regional_Stars/Passage_to_Bollywood_/articleshow/4228736.cms">http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Regi ... 228736.cms</a><!-- m -->

03-09-2009, 09:19 AM
Making merry

After the wedding at a Bandra lounge bar, the marriage party of Amrita Arora and Shakeel Ladhak moved to Salman Khan's home.

Aamir Khan who'd dropped in to meet Sallu joined the merry-makers. Says an insider, "Amrita doesn't know Aamir well and hadn't invited him to the wedding but he wished the couple at Salman's house.

She also invited him for the sangeet thrown at a Juhu nightclub last night by sister Malaika and brother-in-law Arbaaz Khan."

The Khans (Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir) would've been together at this outing but SRK won't go anywhere near Salman's turf.

<!-- m --><a target="_blank" href="http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/mar/060309-Lara-Dutta-Anthony-D-Souza-Dino-Morea-Aamir-Khan-Preity-Zinta-Kylie-Minogue.htm">http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/20 ... inogue.htm</a><!-- m -->

03-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Cool chic

Mar 09,2009

[Image: 2ypjktc.jpg] [Image: ao86u0.jpg]
pics/ pradeep bandekar

Buddies Salman Khan and Aamir Khan are taking their friendship to a new level. They have even started wearing similar stuff. Check out the stars and their similar cool white and denim styles.

Mid-Day

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ~~::The offical Kareena kapoor Topic::~~ ktm gal 49 67,418 09-22-2017 12:40 AM
Last Post: Mithun
  The Official Zarine Khan Topic Aisha 36 56,718 01-04-2016 12:18 AM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Shah Rukh Khan Topic! Mistahlilg 525 672,810 12-21-2015 08:54 PM
  ~~::The offical Ranbir kapoor Topic::~~ khawar 130 184,246 11-25-2015 12:31 PM
  Official Sanjay Dutt Topic shefali 39 59,465 08-28-2015 06:35 AM
  Imran Khan Maria 56 84,776 07-13-2015 06:33 PM
  The official Preity Zinta Topic *Mini* 121 170,105 09-13-2012 09:03 PM
  * The Official Topic - Govinda * Guest 21 35,168 03-28-2012 02:00 PM
  The official Salrina thread rhea 2,260 2,328,638 03-29-2011 12:05 AM
Last Post: moimeme
  Actor-filmmaker Feroz Khan passes away at 70 Maria 3 8,742 05-02-2009 01:55 AM
Last Post: Guest