Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Sanjay Dutt Topic
02-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Sanjay, Manyata marry Hindu style
Monday, February 11, 2008 13:57 [IST]

Mumbai: Actor Sanjay Dutt Monday married Manyata according to Hindu rituals in the presence of family and friends here Monday.

The inquisitive paparazzi were kept strictly away. The two had a private wedding ceremony in Goa last week where they had a court marriage.

"Yes, Sanju is now officially married to Manyata. We all attended the simple private ceremony Monday afternoon. We've never seen Sanju more at peace with himself. He feels his troubles are finally over. And he feels Manyata has brought into his life that stability that was lacking for so many years," said one of the invitees.

"Her entry into his life coincided with the end of Sanju's troubles to a large extent. So he considers her very lucky for him," the invitee added.

Apparently, Sanjay has allowed his new wife to take over all his financial dealings. She also handles his new film production company.

In all probability Sanjay's next release would be Suniel Shetty's production "EMI". Produced by Suniel's company Popcorn Entertainment, the film also stars Malaika Arora and Urmila Matondkar.

"All his work in 'EMI' is over. We just have a few more days to go. Then the film goes into post-production. We hope to release in May-June 2008," Suniel told IANS.

Sanjay made a brief appearance as himself in Rohit Jugraj's just released "Superstar".

"Though harassed by so many problems, Mr. Sanjay Dutt didn't hesitate for a minute in agreeing to be in my film. I wish him all happiness," said Jugraj.

Source : IANS

Congratulations Sanjay. :bw:

“We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”

-Swami Vivekananda
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Sanjay, Manyata marry Hindu style
Monday, February 11, 2008 13:57 [IST]

Mumbai: Actor Sanjay Dutt Monday married Manyata according to Hindu rituals in the presence of family and friends here Monday.

The inquisitive paparazzi were kept strictly away. The two had a private wedding ceremony in Goa last week where they had a court marriage.

"Yes, Sanju is now officially married to Manyata. We all attended the simple private ceremony Monday afternoon. We've never seen Sanju more at peace with himself. He feels his troubles are finally over. And he feels Manyata has brought into his life that stability that was lacking for so many years," said one of the invitees.

"Her entry into his life coincided with the end of Sanju's troubles to a large extent. So he considers her very lucky for him," the invitee added.

Apparently, Sanjay has allowed his new wife to take over all his financial dealings. She also handles his new film production company.

In all probability Sanjay's next release would be Suniel Shetty's production "EMI". Produced by Suniel's company Popcorn Entertainment, the film also stars Malaika Arora and Urmila Matondkar.

"All his work in 'EMI' is over. We just have a few more days to go. Then the film goes into post-production. We hope to release in May-June 2008," Suniel told IANS.

Sanjay made a brief appearance as himself in Rohit Jugraj's just released "Superstar".

"Though harassed by so many problems, Mr. Sanjay Dutt didn't hesitate for a minute in agreeing to be in my film. I wish him all happiness," said Jugraj.

Source : IANS

Congratulations Sanjay. :bw:

“We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”

-Swami Vivekananda
02-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Re: Official Sanjay Dutt Topic
[Image: 22-1517335155.jpg]

[Image: 23-608908102.jpg]

[Image: 27-566637083.jpg]

[Image: 17-362319747.jpg]

[Image: 21-1936137602.jpg]

[Image: 16-150304529.jpg]

-Swami Vivekananda
02-11-2008, 01:19 PM
[Image: 22-1517335155.jpg]

[Image: 23-608908102.jpg]

[Image: 27-566637083.jpg]

[Image: 17-362319747.jpg]

[Image: 21-1936137602.jpg]

[Image: 16-150304529.jpg]

-Swami Vivekananda
02-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Congrags to Sanju.
:party2:

May he have a happy n a long lasting marriage.
02-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Congrags to Sanju.
:party2:

May he have a happy n a long lasting marriage.
02-12-2008, 04:50 AM
looks like they didnt invite many pple..!

[Image: normal_salman-1.jpg]
02-12-2008, 04:50 AM
looks like they didnt invite many pple..!

[Image: normal_salman-1.jpg]
02-13-2008, 06:54 PM
leave alone marriage he did not invite many ppl to the reception either???salman is supposed to b his best frnd right?
02-13-2008, 06:54 PM
leave alone marriage he did not invite many ppl to the reception either???salman is supposed to b his best frnd right?
04-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Bye Bye Munna Bhai...

[Image: 9311.jpg]

The Indian Supreme Court has ruled that Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, convicted for his role in the 1993 Mumbai blasts, cannot contest forthcoming elections.

[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
04-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Jaadu Ki Jhappi and Pappi

[Image: 9343.jpg]

In a soup over his alleged jadu ki jhappi and pappi offers to Mayawati, Sanjay Dutt apologised for his comments and saying Mayawati was like a sister to him.

05-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Munnabhai Bye Bye

[Image: 9395.jpg]

Sanjay Dutt has, reportedly bid goodbye to politics seeing no future for him in politics. Now he wants to return to where he belongs, Bollywood!

07-30-2009, 06:51 AM
I've been betrayed by so-called friends: Sanjay Dutt

Sanjay Dutt who turns 50 on July 29 pours his heart out to Subhash K Jha from Cape Town.

In Mumbai the buzz is that your friends and family are flying in for your birthday?
I don’t want any celebrations until Amar Singhji recovers. Once he returns to Delhi I’ll have a birthday celebration with him.

But I heard from the grapevine here that the unit of No Problem are planning a small get-together for my birthday. But when I asked them they said, no party. But my friends are flying down.

Who are they?
Paresh from Chicago.I’ve known him for the last 25 years. We’ve grown up together. Then there’s Mac from Los Angeles, another old and dear friend. Imran Ismail who’s here in South Africa. These are my three best friends who will be here on my birthday.

And from Mumbai?
Well I heard Bunty Walia is coming. Everything he does is announced on Facebook. So he has announced he’s coming for my birthday.

Tell me about your most memorable birthday?
They’ve all been memorable in their own way, even the ones that came in my worst days. I don’t like a big birthday bash. I just want my near ones on my birthday. It’s tough to remember my past. But I want to move on.

Have you invited your sisters?
Yes I have. I’ve invited them. The day I turn 50 is important for me. And I’d like my family to be near me. That’s the way my parents would’ve wanted it. I wish they could be here. But they’re busy with their own lives.

No matter what misunderstandings we had I’d like to wash them away on my 50th birthday. It’s sad they can’t be here. But I’m sure they’ve more important things to do.

It’s very difficult to imagine Sanju Baba being 50.
At heart I’m still Baba. But when I look into the mirror it’s a reality. And I do feel 50. But not old. I’ve been in the film industry for so long. Yes, it’s been a long innings.

In the last 18 years I’ve been fighting for my freedom and I feel the burden of the struggle now. I want to be free, Subhash. I want to walk into any consulate and get my visa.

I want my passport to be with me. I want to visit any country I want. Most important of all I want the court cases to end.

So your mentor is recovering?
He’s not my mentor. He’s my brother and family. Amar Singhji stands by his friends and we’ve to stand by our friends. As soon as I get my visa I’ll fly down from here (in Cape Town) to Singapore to spend a couple of days with him.

So this friendship will last?
I’ve been betrayed by so-called friends many times. But this time I feel I’ve found a true friend. I’ve known him for 16 years. He has always stood by me, always been there in the worst situations in my life.

What about that awful item song in Shortkut?
Anil Kapoor and I go back a lomg way. He’s an old colleague and he just called me and asked me to. Look, you gotta be there for people.

How many people have been there for you?
Maybe nobody. But what do I do? I’m like that only. Only family and close friends matter. I know.

Your one birthday wish?
Freedom. Can you gift me my freedom for my birthday? Otherwise the biggest gift God has given me is my wife Maanyata. She has stood by me and supported me unconditionally. I’m very lucky to have her by side.

What about a baby?
If that happens my happiness would be complete.
06-08-2011, 10:28 PM
RE: Official Sanjay Dutt Topic
New cop in town

Sanjay Dutt is all set to play real life cop, the legendary Thakur Pritam Singh aka the badshah of Bulandshahr, in Zilla Ghaziabad

Subhash K Jha

Posted On Wednesday, June 08, 2011 at 05:44:08 AM

Salman Khan’s Dabangg avatar will meet its match when Sanjay Dutt dons the khaki. In what promises to be the most challenging role of Sanjay Dutt’s career, the actor is all set to play Thakur Pritam Singh, a zamindar-turned-cop from Bulandshahr in Uttar Pradesh.

Known as the badshah of Bulandshahr, Thakur Pritam Singh was notorious for his unorthodox methods of dealing with criminals. He would make criminals shoot other criminals rather than doing the dirty job himself.

Dutt who previously played a cop in films like Shootout At Lokhandwala and Mission Kashmir, is gearing up for the challenge to play this real life character in his next Zilla Ghaziabad for which he will change his entire look.

Confirming Dutt’s attempt at method acting, the film’s producer Vinod Bachchan says, “Sanjay Dutt is very excited about the character and his unorthodox ways of dealing with criminals. It is true that Thakur Pritam Singh would line up criminals and have them shot by criminals. We aren’t sparing any of the violent details."

Interestingly, Pritam Singh was not fond of Sanjay Dutt during his tenure. Rumour has it that the cop would go crazy when local boys of his town would emulate Dutt. Vinod Bachchan laughed, “That’s true. When Khal Nayak released in Bulandshahr, local boys grew their hair to shoulder-length like Sanjay. Pritam Singh had lined them up and forced them to have a haircut.”

The producer also admits that there are striking similarities between Dabangg and Zilla Ghaziabad. “But our film will go far beyond Dabangg in conveying the brutality of life. Chulbul Pandey was a fictional character, but Pritam Singh is real,” he added.

The makers of the film have shifted the location from Uttar Pradesh to Wai in Maharashtra, which often masquerades as Bihar and UP in Hindi films.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2...-town.html

06-09-2011, 06:41 AM
I think there are too many "tough cop" movies in a row. First we have Singham w/ Ajay, then Aamir w/ his, I think Akshay has one, too, but I forgot the title, and oh, yes, John Abraham in a Surya remake, and now Sanjay Dutt. Let's see how they all do.
06-09-2011, 02:28 PM
So Salman Khan sets a trend yet again Smile
06-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Sanjay Dutt to host Bigg Boss

Drawing example from friend Salman Khan, the actor is all set to mark his TV debut with the reality show

Kunal M Shah

ehh... ehh... ehh... ehh... ehh...

Posted On Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 03:54:39 AM

[Image: F25-02.jpg]

Bigg Boss season 5 gets bigger. Sanjay Dutt has taken over from his good friend Sallu as the host of the show. This time around the show will have the original macho man of Bollywood hosting it. With special appearances by Salman.

In fact, it was Salman Khan who suggested Sanjubaba’s name. A source revealed, “After Amitabh, it was Salman Khan who was arguably the most popular host of the show so far. However Salman, who was supposed to host the fifth season as well is tied up with too many film commitments.

He has to shoot for Sher Khan immediately after Bodyguard. Then he has Kabir Khan’s Ek Tha Tiger, Nadiadwala’s Kick and Dabangg 2. Considering his busy schedule, Salman suggested the show producers that they approach Sanjay Dutt for the show.”

The channel approached Sanjay and after a few meetings the deal was sealed. “However, Sanjay is yet to sign the dotted lines. But everything has been chalked out. The show goes on air in October. Karan Johar’s Agneepath will be wrapped up by then. He will start shooting for Bigg Boss immediately after that,” said the source.

Another source added, “The channel was keen to retain Salman. However, when they approached him, he expressed his inability to do the show.”

Sanjubaba however, took his time to decide on his first television commitment. “He will soon sign the papers and will officially confirm the news. The production house has also also started approaching the contestants for the new season,” added the source.

There were speculations of Sanjay making his small screen debut as the host in Dus Ka Dum.

When contacted, the channel spokesperson denied the news. And Sanjay Dutt remained unavailable for comments.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2...l?pageno=1

02-18-2012, 12:23 AM
Sanju Baba drapes Ameesha!

[Image: 10934.jpg]
Ameesha Patel was furious with Sanjay Dutt for touching her to cover her in duppatta as she wasn't dressed properly!

02-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Sanjay didn't misbehave with me: Ameesha Patel

Upala KBR, TNN | Feb 15, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Ameesha Patel and Sanjay Dutt had a fracas at Rohit Dhawan's sangeet in Goa last week.

The incident irritated Dutt so much that he returned to Mumbai, without attending the wedding.

Here's what happened. Ameesha came to the sangeet wearing a chaniya-choli that left most of her cleavage exposed. Dutt who is protective about the actress as she was good friends of his wife Manyata until recently, and also has been his co-star in several films, asked her to cover-up. Then he went a step ahead and took her dupatta from her shoulder and draped it around her to make her look 'decent', an act that didn't go down well with Ms Patel.

It is learnt, that the actress felt it was not his business to tell her how to dress. She felt he'd overstepped a boundary for one, she and his wife were barely on talking terms, and recently Dutt refused two films that she had offered to him.

Last month, she had approached Sanju to do a film directed by David Dhawan and the other by Priyadarshan, but the actor refused both citing unavailability of dates. Things between them got strained further after this.

Says an industry insider, "Sanju is a very traditional guy who doesn't like women wearing revealing outfits. He politely told her that she was like his sister and shouldn't dress like that. He also took her duppatta (which she had taken on the side) and covered her bosom. He never imagined that she would have a problem with that. But Ameesha just took off. She started screaming and yelling at Dutt asking him who was he to tell her such things and what she did was none of his business. Sanju was taken aback and quietly walked off from the scene of the 'crime'. The next day he flew back to Mumbai."

Later, when the actress was asked why she had created a scene, she told them that Dutts touched her inappropriately.

This got back to Sanju and Manna, and they are fuming. Dutt says, "I have always thought of Ameesha as a sister. I would've done the same with my sisters Priya and Namrata if I felt that they were dressed unsuitably at an event. I would never disrespect a lady. I have never ever done that in my life. I have always tried to help Ameesha and be like an older brother to her. If she has been saying this, I will never respect her and she will lose a well-wisher for ever."

Ameesha says, "Sanju is very protective about me. He's such a dear friend that he can never ever misbehave. In fact, Sanju would himself kill if someone would try to touch me. He wouldn't allow even a fly to hurt me. All these cheap rumours of 'misbehaviour' is sheer nonsense and spread by jealous losers."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...886902.cms

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ~~::The offical Kareena kapoor Topic::~~ ktm gal 49 67,199 09-22-2017 12:40 AM
Last Post: Mithun
  The Official Zarine Khan Topic Aisha 36 56,605 01-04-2016 12:18 AM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Shah Rukh Khan Topic! Mistahlilg 525 670,275 12-21-2015 08:54 PM
  The Official Aamir Khan Topic!! *Mini* 570 708,785 12-02-2015 10:52 PM
  ~~::The offical Ranbir kapoor Topic::~~ khawar 130 183,726 11-25-2015 12:31 PM
  The official Preity Zinta Topic *Mini* 121 169,587 09-13-2012 09:03 PM
  * The Official Topic - Govinda * Guest 21 35,055 03-28-2012 02:00 PM
  The official Salrina thread rhea 2,260 2,319,873 03-29-2011 12:05 AM
Last Post: moimeme