Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Country
02-13-2008, 06:28 PM
My Country
Where live each of us ?

I live in Iran . The country of Poem and Revolution with old Civilization .
Do you want know more ?

[Image: 6yn6ic9.jpg]
"In life go straight and turn right".... Salman Khan
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2008, 06:28 PM
My Country
Where live each of us ?

Do you want know more ?

02-20-2008, 12:17 PM
Re: My Country
catuyoun Wrote:Where live each of us ?

Do you want know more ?
wow thanks dear catuyon plz continue [Image: 883338eb8gcvsh6r.gif]
خیلی عالی شروع کدید لطفا ادامه بدید سرو پا گوشم [Image: 63izs7n.gif]

[Image: d66n7hxk.jpg]
my heart belongs to you[Image: 897876nxejzjk37i.gif]
Find all posts by this user
02-20-2008, 12:17 PM
catuyoun Wrote:Where live each of us ?

Do you want know more ?
wow thanks dear catuyon plz continue [Image: 883338eb8gcvsh6r.gif]
خیلی عالی شروع کدید لطفا ادامه بدید سرو پا گوشم [Image: 63izs7n.gif]

[Image: d66n7hxk.jpg]
my heart belongs to you[Image: 897876nxejzjk37i.gif]
02-20-2008, 07:15 PM
in our country 11 feb is Anniversary of our Revolution we celebrate that day

this is some pic of this year
the man who wear glass in pic is minister of Ministry of Health and Medical Education

[Image: 2000919195707310589_rs.jpg]

[Image: 2000919195707310589_th.jpg]

02-20-2008, 07:15 PM
in our country 11 feb is Anniversary of our Revolution we celebrate that day

this is some pic of this year
the man who wear glass in pic is minister of Ministry of Health and Medical Education

[Image: 2000919195707310589_rs.jpg]

[Image: 2000919195707310589_th.jpg]

02-20-2008, 07:21 PM
[Image: 2000930048675740456_rs.jpg]
[Image: 2000915515236712041_th.jpg]
[Image: 2000972796727406014_th.jpg]
[Image: 2000945402518492447_th.jpg]

02-20-2008, 07:21 PM
[Image: 2000930048675740456_rs.jpg]
[Image: 2000915515236712041_th.jpg]
[Image: 2000972796727406014_th.jpg]
[Image: 2000945402518492447_th.jpg]

02-20-2008, 07:23 PM
[Image: 2000993074623517646_rs.jpg]

[Image: 2000926373779524524_th.jpg]
[Image: 2000995077386299924_th.jpg]

02-20-2008, 07:23 PM
[Image: 2000993074623517646_rs.jpg]

[Image: 2000926373779524524_th.jpg]
[Image: 2000995077386299924_th.jpg]

08-30-2008, 09:21 PM
welll country well for sum people it doesnt matter what country they live or from but for ppeople like me sum time say it that but from the deep of the heart we love our country no matter is it gud or bad but who make a country gud or bad it's we who live in that country so all i can say never complain if u can do any thing for ur country then go for it never think twice b/c it's the country b/c of that people know u all over the world well i belong to a country called pakistan my mother land yea i live nd work in another country but when ever my country need's me i wil be there nd inshallah allah give me power nd strenght so here i let u know guy's a few thing's about my country

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

President: Muhammad Mian Soomro (acting; 2008)

Prime minister: Yousaf Raza Gilani (2008)

Current government officials

Land area: 300,664 sq mi (778,720 sq km); total area: 310,401 sq mi (803,940 sq km)1

Population (2007 est.): 169,270,617 (growth rate: 2.0%); birth rate: 29.1/1000; infant mortality rate: 68.5/1000; life expectancy: 63.8; density per sq mi: 563

Capital (2003 est.): Islamabad, 601,600

Largest cities: Karachi, 11,819,000 (metro area), 9,339,023 (city proper); Lahore, 5,756,100; Faisalabad (Lyallpur), 2,247,700; Rawalpindi, 1,598,600; Gujranwala, 1,384,100

Monetary unit: Pakistan rupee

Principal languages: Urdu 8%, English (both official); Punjabi 48%, Sindhi 12%, Siraiki (a Punjabi variant) 10%, Pashtu 8%, Balochi 3%, Hindko 2%, Brahui 1%, Burushaski, and others 8%

Ethnicity/race: Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun (Pathan), Baloch, Muhajir (immigrants from India and their descendants)

Religions: Islam 97% (Sunni 77%, Shiite 20%); Christian, Hindu, and other 3%

Literacy rate: 49.9% (2005 est.)
Pakistan is situated in the western part of the Indian subcontinent, with Afghanistan and Iran on the west, India on the east, and the Arabian Sea on the south. The name Pakistan is derived from the Urdu words Pak (meaning pure) and stan (meaning country). It is nearly twice the size of California.

The northern and western highlands of Pakistan contain the towering Karakoram and Pamir mountain ranges, which include some of the world's highest peaks: K2 (28,250 ft; 8,611 m) and Nanga Parbat (26,660 ft; 8,126 m). The Baluchistan Plateau lies to the west, and the Thar Desert and an expanse of alluvial plains, the Punjab and Sind, lie to the east. The 1,000-mile-long (1,609-km) Indus River and its tributaries flow through the country from the Kashmir region to the Arabian Sea. if u guy's wana know more just ask me i let u know

IN FRIENDSHIP U DON'T HAVE EXPECTATION BUT IN LOVE U DO....love is like wind u cant see it but u can feel it..IF U BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT U NEVER STOP LOOKING....
08-30-2008, 09:21 PM
welll country well for sum people it doesnt matter what country they live or from but for ppeople like me sum time say it that but from the deep of the heart we love our country no matter is it gud or bad but who make a country gud or bad it's we who live in that country so all i can say never complain if u can do any thing for ur country then go for it never think twice b/c it's the country b/c of that people know u all over the world well i belong to a country called pakistan my mother land yea i live nd work in another country but when ever my country need's me i wil be there nd inshallah allah give me power nd strenght so here i let u know guy's a few thing's about my country

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

President: Muhammad Mian Soomro (acting; 2008)

Prime minister: Yousaf Raza Gilani (2008)

Current government officials

Land area: 300,664 sq mi (778,720 sq km); total area: 310,401 sq mi (803,940 sq km)1

Population (2007 est.): 169,270,617 (growth rate: 2.0%); birth rate: 29.1/1000; infant mortality rate: 68.5/1000; life expectancy: 63.8; density per sq mi: 563

Capital (2003 est.): Islamabad, 601,600

Largest cities: Karachi, 11,819,000 (metro area), 9,339,023 (city proper); Lahore, 5,756,100; Faisalabad (Lyallpur), 2,247,700; Rawalpindi, 1,598,600; Gujranwala, 1,384,100

Monetary unit: Pakistan rupee

Principal languages: Urdu 8%, English (both official); Punjabi 48%, Sindhi 12%, Siraiki (a Punjabi variant) 10%, Pashtu 8%, Balochi 3%, Hindko 2%, Brahui 1%, Burushaski, and others 8%

Ethnicity/race: Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun (Pathan), Baloch, Muhajir (immigrants from India and their descendants)

Religions: Islam 97% (Sunni 77%, Shiite 20%); Christian, Hindu, and other 3%

Literacy rate: 49.9% (2005 est.)
Pakistan is situated in the western part of the Indian subcontinent, with Afghanistan and Iran on the west, India on the east, and the Arabian Sea on the south. The name Pakistan is derived from the Urdu words Pak (meaning pure) and stan (meaning country). It is nearly twice the size of California.

The northern and western highlands of Pakistan contain the towering Karakoram and Pamir mountain ranges, which include some of the world's highest peaks: K2 (28,250 ft; 8,611 m) and Nanga Parbat (26,660 ft; 8,126 m). The Baluchistan Plateau lies to the west, and the Thar Desert and an expanse of alluvial plains, the Punjab and Sind, lie to the east. The 1,000-mile-long (1,609-km) Indus River and its tributaries flow through the country from the Kashmir region to the Arabian Sea. if u guy's wana know more just ask me i let u know

IN FRIENDSHIP U DON'T HAVE EXPECTATION BUT IN LOVE U DO....love is like wind u cant see it but u can feel it..IF U BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT U NEVER STOP LOOKING....
09-01-2008, 01:23 AM
[b]I totaly agree with Arshad. I live my whole life in The Netherlands, but never will i forget where I came from and that Is Morocco. I love Morocco so much, when I enter my country my soul feel totaly happiness, but than at the other hand, The Netherlands is what I am today it gave me so much, so for me It is Morocco and The Netherlands forever.......I look like an Moroccan but my heart carres also very much for the Netherlands, but my soul regonise always Morocco.[/b]
Some information about Morocco and The Netherlands...

Morocco (Arabic: المغرب‎ "al-Maghrib"), officially the Kingdom of Morocco[2] (Arabic: المملكة المغربية‎), is a country in North Africa with a population of 33,757,175. It has a coast on the Atlantic Ocean that reaches past the Strait of Gibraltar into the Mediterranean Sea. Morocco has international borders with Algeria to the east, Spain to the north (a water border through the Strait and land borders with two small Spanish autonomous cities, Ceuta and Melilla), and Mauritania to the south.[3]

Morocco is the only African country that is not currently a member of the African Union. However, it is currently a member of the Arab League, Arab Maghreb Union, the Francophonie, Organization of the Islamic Conference, Mediterranean Dialogue group, and Group of 77, and is a major non-NATO ally of the United States.

Capital Rabat
34°02′N 6°51′W / 34.033, -6.85
Largest city Casablanca

Official languages Arabic,[1] others commonly used unofficially.

Ethnic groups 99.1% Arab-Berber, 0.7% other, 0.2% Jewish
Demonym Moroccan
Government Constitutional monarchy
- King Mohammed VI
- Prime Minister Abbas El Fassi

Area
- Total 446,550* km² (57th)
172,414 sq mi
- Water (%) 250km²

The Netherlands [ˈnɛðɚləndz] (help·info) (Dutch: Nederland (help·info), IPA: [ˈneBig Grinərlɑnt]) is the European part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, which consists of the Netherlands, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in the Caribbean. The Netherlands is a parliamentary democratic constitutional monarchy, located in Western Europe. It is bordered by the North Sea to the north and west, Belgium to the south, and Germany to the east.

The Netherlands is often called Holland, which is formally incorrect as North and South Holland are merely two of its twelve provinces. For more on this issue see terminology of the Netherlands. The word Dutch is used to refer to the people, the language, and anything indigenous to the Netherlands.

The Netherlands has an international outlook. Among other affiliations the country is a founding member of the European Union (EU), NATO, the OECD, and has signed the Kyoto protocol. With Belgium and Luxembourg it constitutes the Benelux economic union. The country is host to five international courts: the Permanent Court of Arbitration, the International Court of Justice, the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, the International Criminal Court and the Special Tribunal for Lebanon. The former four are situated in The Hague as is the EU's criminal intelligence agency Europol. This has led to the city being dubbed "the world's legal capital."[1]

The Netherlands is a geographically low-lying country, with about 27% of its area and 60% of its population located below sea level.[2][3] Significant areas have been gained through land reclamation and preserved through an elaborate systems of polders and dikes. Much of the Netherlands is formed by the estuary of three important European rivers, which together with their distributaries form the Rhine-Meuse-Scheldt delta. Most of the country is very flat, with the exception of foothills of the Ardennes in the far south–east and several low-hill ranges in the central parts created by ice-age glaciers.

The Netherlands is a densely populated country. It is popular for its traditional windmills, tulips, cheese, clogs (wooden shoes), delftware and gouda pottery, for its bicycles, and in addition, traditional values and civil virtues such as its classic social tolerance. Being an old parliamentary democracy, the country is more recently known for its rather modern, liberal policies toward drugs, prostitution, homosexuality, and euthanasia.

Capital
(and largest city) Amsterdam[2]
52°21′N, 04°52′E
Official languages Dutch[3]
Ethnic groups 80.9% Ethnic Dutch
19.1% various others
Demonym Dutch
Government Parliamentary democracy and Constitutional monarchy
- Monarch Queen Beatrix
- Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende (CDA)
Independence through the Eighty Years' War from Philip II of Spain
- Declared July 26, 1581
- Recognised January 30, 1648[4]

Love the life you live... Live the life you love...
09-01-2008, 01:23 AM
[b]I totaly agree with Arshad. I live my whole life in The Netherlands, but never will i forget where I came from and that Is Morocco. I love Morocco so much, when I enter my country my soul feel totaly happiness, but than at the other hand, The Netherlands is what I am today it gave me so much, so for me It is Morocco and The Netherlands forever.......I look like an Moroccan but my heart carres also very much for the Netherlands, but my soul regonise always Morocco.[/b]
Some information about Morocco and The Netherlands...

Morocco (Arabic: المغرب‎ "al-Maghrib"), officially the Kingdom of Morocco[2] (Arabic: المملكة المغربية‎), is a country in North Africa with a population of 33,757,175. It has a coast on the Atlantic Ocean that reaches past the Strait of Gibraltar into the Mediterranean Sea. Morocco has international borders with Algeria to the east, Spain to the north (a water border through the Strait and land borders with two small Spanish autonomous cities, Ceuta and Melilla), and Mauritania to the south.[3]

Morocco is the only African country that is not currently a member of the African Union. However, it is currently a member of the Arab League, Arab Maghreb Union, the Francophonie, Organization of the Islamic Conference, Mediterranean Dialogue group, and Group of 77, and is a major non-NATO ally of the United States.

Capital Rabat
34°02′N 6°51′W / 34.033, -6.85
Largest city Casablanca

Official languages Arabic,[1] others commonly used unofficially.

Ethnic groups 99.1% Arab-Berber, 0.7% other, 0.2% Jewish
Demonym Moroccan
Government Constitutional monarchy
- King Mohammed VI
- Prime Minister Abbas El Fassi

Area
- Total 446,550* km² (57th)
172,414 sq mi
- Water (%) 250km²

The Netherlands [ˈnɛðɚləndz] (help·info) (Dutch: Nederland (help·info), IPA: [ˈneBig Grinərlɑnt]) is the European part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, which consists of the Netherlands, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in the Caribbean. The Netherlands is a parliamentary democratic constitutional monarchy, located in Western Europe. It is bordered by the North Sea to the north and west, Belgium to the south, and Germany to the east.

The Netherlands is often called Holland, which is formally incorrect as North and South Holland are merely two of its twelve provinces. For more on this issue see terminology of the Netherlands. The word Dutch is used to refer to the people, the language, and anything indigenous to the Netherlands.

The Netherlands has an international outlook. Among other affiliations the country is a founding member of the European Union (EU), NATO, the OECD, and has signed the Kyoto protocol. With Belgium and Luxembourg it constitutes the Benelux economic union. The country is host to five international courts: the Permanent Court of Arbitration, the International Court of Justice, the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, the International Criminal Court and the Special Tribunal for Lebanon. The former four are situated in The Hague as is the EU's criminal intelligence agency Europol. This has led to the city being dubbed "the world's legal capital."[1]

The Netherlands is a geographically low-lying country, with about 27% of its area and 60% of its population located below sea level.[2][3] Significant areas have been gained through land reclamation and preserved through an elaborate systems of polders and dikes. Much of the Netherlands is formed by the estuary of three important European rivers, which together with their distributaries form the Rhine-Meuse-Scheldt delta. Most of the country is very flat, with the exception of foothills of the Ardennes in the far south–east and several low-hill ranges in the central parts created by ice-age glaciers.

The Netherlands is a densely populated country. It is popular for its traditional windmills, tulips, cheese, clogs (wooden shoes), delftware and gouda pottery, for its bicycles, and in addition, traditional values and civil virtues such as its classic social tolerance. Being an old parliamentary democracy, the country is more recently known for its rather modern, liberal policies toward drugs, prostitution, homosexuality, and euthanasia.

Capital
(and largest city) Amsterdam[2]
52°21′N, 04°52′E
Official languages Dutch[3]
Ethnic groups 80.9% Ethnic Dutch
19.1% various others
Demonym Dutch
Government Parliamentary democracy and Constitutional monarchy
- Monarch Queen Beatrix
- Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende (CDA)
Independence through the Eighty Years' War from Philip II of Spain
- Declared July 26, 1581
- Recognised January 30, 1648[4]

Love the life you live... Live the life you love...
09-01-2008, 07:47 PM
well i got sum the netherland's nd morroco pic here i am sharing with u guys
yumyyy

[Image: 21osxp2.jpg]

camel's

[Image: b9ehyu.jpg]

shoping stuff

[Image: 16gew5z.jpg]

the nether lands

[Image: 34ex1r9.jpg]

[Image: jghbft.jpg]

[Image: rlz28y.jpg]

09-01-2008, 07:47 PM
well i got sum the netherland's nd morroco pic here i am sharing with u guys
yumyyy

[Image: 21osxp2.jpg]

camel's

[Image: b9ehyu.jpg]

shoping stuff

[Image: 16gew5z.jpg]

the nether lands

[Image: 34ex1r9.jpg]

[Image: jghbft.jpg]

[Image: rlz28y.jpg]

09-01-2008, 08:11 PM
now sum of dubai nd pakistan pic's
a dubai mosque

[Image: av2qc.jpg]

ibn batota mall

[Image: fep5ef.jpg]

indoor ski resort

[Image: 2rf7i36.jpg]

burj al arab

[Image: 2s84w02.jpg]

under water tunel from where i pass every day

[Image: iznc41.jpg]

sunset

[Image: 25k7dba.jpg]

bur al arab from souk

[Image: 16jndxz.jpg]

[Image: 23w35z.jpg]

me at mall of emirates

[Image: wtj9yv.jpg]

manish malhotra gallry near marcato mall in jumairah i luved a drees there for sum one wow

[Image: 35346rn.jpg]

09-01-2008, 08:11 PM
now sum of dubai nd pakistan pic's
a dubai mosque

[Image: av2qc.jpg]

ibn batota mall

[Image: fep5ef.jpg]

indoor ski resort

[Image: 2rf7i36.jpg]

burj al arab

[Image: 2s84w02.jpg]

under water tunel from where i pass every day

[Image: iznc41.jpg]

sunset

[Image: 25k7dba.jpg]

bur al arab from souk

[Image: 16jndxz.jpg]

[Image: 23w35z.jpg]

me at mall of emirates

[Image: wtj9yv.jpg]

manish malhotra gallry near marcato mall in jumairah i luved a drees there for sum one wow

[Image: 35346rn.jpg]

09-01-2008, 08:57 PM
a few pakistan pic's

lahore

[Image: 29xg1s5.jpg]

rawal pindi mosque where aisha live i mean in this city

[Image: 2z6a6h0.jpg]

worker's cuting wheat in village

[Image: 23kbrxh.jpg]

isnt beautifull yes inddedd

[Image: 2h3oqw9.jpg]

awww beautifull

[Image: 2s85yzt.jpg]

pakistan also has one of the highest moutain's i loved them

[Image: 34e808j.jpg]

data darbar in lahore

[Image: 1in9ly.jpg]

09-01-2008, 08:57 PM
a few pakistan pic's

lahore

[Image: 29xg1s5.jpg]

rawal pindi mosque where aisha live i mean in this city

[Image: 2z6a6h0.jpg]

worker's cuting wheat in village

[Image: 23kbrxh.jpg]

isnt beautifull yes inddedd

awww beautifull

[Image: 2s85yzt.jpg]

pakistan also has one of the highest moutain's i loved them

[Image: 34e808j.jpg]

data darbar in lahore

[Image: 1in9ly.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter