• 0 Votes - 0 Average
~~::The offical Ranbir kapoor Topic::~~
07-29-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: ~~::The offical Ranbir kapoor Topic::~~
Excerpts from Rishi kapoor Interview

Written By Anuradha Choudhary
Executive Editor
Posted Mon, Jul 29, 2013

Q. What do you think of his Casanova image?

A

It’s an image given by the media. He’s not that kind. Even if he is why not? He’s successful. Any girl would like to date him. Abhi nahi karega toh kab meri umar mein aakey karega? This is the age to find a soul mate. (Laughs) He’s seeing everyone because I keep seeing A B C and D in the house. But I don’t think that A knows about B and C knows about D. The staff knows and I know. I’m still the boss of the house. The news reaches my ears.

Rest of the Interview Link:
http://www.filmfare.com/interviews/im-un...-3812.html

[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2013, 09:41 PM
Salman Khan’s Invisible Presence in Ranbir Kapoor’s Besharam

Posted date : July 30, 2013

It’s Now Become Trend to Have Salman Khan’s Name or His Movie Character Resemble in Bollywood Film . This Year It seems become must in almost every Film . At Starting of The Year We have seen Boby Deol Played Role of a Salman Khan Fan in Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 . Next Upcomng Bollywood Film of Shahid Kappor also has the same thing as Shahid Kapoor Playing The Salman Fan Role in Phata Poster Nikla Hero . Now Today The Trailer of Ranbir Kapoor’s Besharam Has Been Released and in that too you will find Salman Somehow . Ranbir Kapoor’s Father Rishi Kapoor is playing Cop in The Film and His Role’s Name is Chulbul . Even Ranbir Found Saying , Serf Chulbul Naam Rakhne Se Koi Dabangg Nehi Ban Jata . Ranbir Tried hard to Reflect Salman in The Trailer But We Can Say He failed as No One Can Be Like Salman Khan .He is The One and Only…….

Watch The Trailer Below and Find Out by Yourself :-

http://www.salmankingdom.com/salman-khan...-besharam/

08-02-2013, 08:57 AM
Ranbir's act irks SRK and Salman Khan fans

Ankur Pathak & Vickey Lalwani, Mumbai Mirror | Aug 2, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

The trailer of Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Besharam' has caused a stir online with fans reacting to the alleged digs against Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan made in the promo. The clip which has received close to a million hits online, sees RK crooning an off-key version of 'Tujhe Dekha To Ye Jaana Sanam' from 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' (DDLJ) while urinating in mustard fields, a reference to one of SRK's most popular reel moments. Another dialogue, "Naam Chulbul rakhne se, koi Dabangg nai banjaata," has irked fans of the other Khan.

The response to the trailer can be described as polarising at best, with its 'like' count of 3687 matched by an equal number of down-votes on YouTube and Tweeples too remained divided. While Mihir Fadnavis, a film critic complimented RK's histronics on Twitter writing, "The difference between SRK and Ranbir isn't just the age. It's that the former tries too hard, and the latter is utterly effortless", Khan fans made their ire evident on the social network.

"Ranbir Kapoor mocking SRK in an iconic Tujhe Dekha song while peeing in the
#Besharam
trailer proves that he still needs to grow up.
#crap
(sic)," wrote BoldMonk while another member of the networking website, with the handle 'King of Bollywood', chimed in saying, "Ranbir copies SRK poise and Salman style. Both r impossible to do (sic)."

The film's director Abhinav Kashyap, who had also helmed Sallu's monster hit Dabangg explained the Khan connection at a press conference held to launch the film saying, "There was no glimpse of Salman. Chulbul is a name, and it has come from me. I can make fun of myself." The filmmaker said that the DDLJ number opens the trailer so as to convey that the film is a romantic comedy.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...546094.cms

08-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Ranbir Kapoor all set to copy Salman Khan

Aug 19, 2013, 11.06 AM IST

Ranbir Kapoor's Besharam has already hit headlines as he has disappointed a number of Salman Khan and SRK's fans. However, that doesn't stop the actor from his next move.

In one scene he says that 'Sirf Chulbul naam rakhne se koi Dabangg nahi ban jaata' which has offended Salman's fans. However, Ranbir is all set to enact Salman's pungi act from Hello Brother in his film.

With this move of Ranbir let's see whether he disappoints Salman fans or does he manage to impress Salman Khan!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...910177.cms

09-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Guess who is not a morning person

Mumbai Mirror | Sep 6, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Here is Katrina Kaif minus the make-up and an angry Ranbir Kapoor without his signature bird flip. The couple have not been photographed together since 'bikini-gate' but Mirror photographer Raju Shelar caught the two exiting the Kapoors' Pali Hill Bungalow Krishna Raj at 11.21 yesterday after a sleepover. But judging from their expressions, this did not look like a happy goodbye. So was it Ranbir or Katrina who got out from the wrong side of the bed?

FOR PICTURES GO TO THE LINK:
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainmen...348562.cms

09-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Salman Khan Is Not Insecure - Ranbir Kapoor

Salman Khan, during the Bigg Boss 7 press conference said that new actors like Ranbir Kapoor is giving actors like him a run for their money. What do you have to say regarding this?
I got to know that Salman Khan said so about me. This only goes to prove that Salman is not at all insecure as an actor. It also shows that Salman is an extremely good and composed actor. It's only six years since I have started acting. However, actors like Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan are the superstars of the Bollywood industry. So when somebody speaks so highly of me, I feel very proud of myself.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywo...um=twitter

09-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Besharam piggy backing on Kat & Salman’s popularity?

Sep 25, 2013, 01.03PM IST TNN

[Image: thumb.cms?msid=23039543&width=10...sizemode=4]

zoOm has always been the first to break the news with the developments on Besharam. Reported earlier by zoOm, Ranbir had strongly recommended his lady love for the role, but this time the actor has gone one step further!

The actor may not have gotten his way with the director, but it seems like the film's PR machinery is leaving no stone unturned while banking on her fame and name! That's not all; the team has also added the Dabangg Khan's name to the list.

Keeping track of the social media promotions of the movie zoOm found out that the active social media team posted, "Neta Hoge Beimaan, Sheila Hogi Jawaan, Naahi Jiger Se Hoon Salman, Hoon Main Bada Shaitaan, Bhaago Public Besharam Hai Mera Naam".

With Ranbir playing the lead why does the film require additional starry names to promote it? Like most of the questions revolving his film, it is possible that Ranbir would cleverly dodge the queries to this as well.

Is Ranbir's street smart image failing to impress his fans unlike his previous hits? Or is the film's PR machinery trying to prove that Katrina's casting would have been the cherry on the icing?

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/...um=twitter

09-27-2013, 10:25 AM

09-29-2013, 11:48 AM
Ranbir Kapoor detained at Mumbai airport, fined for evading customs

Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor was intercepted at the Mumbai International Airport for carrying undeclared goods, which he was allowed to take away, only after paying a fine as well as customs duty, a senior customs official said in Mumbai on Friday.

September 27, 2013

Mumbai

The actor, whose latest film 'Besharam' will release on October 2, was told to pay Rs 1 lakh as customs duty for personal goods worth about Rs 3 lakh, besides a Rs 70,000 fine, since he had not declared the goods, the official said.

"The 30-year-old was found to be carrying personal goods which were required to be declared to customs officials," a Customs official said.

According to the Air Intelligence Unit (AIU) of the Customs, the actor was intercepted at about 2 am on Wednesday and his luggage was checked at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport during a routine inspection as he passed through the green channel.

"Since Ranvir was not carrying the required cash, he left the airport at about 3 am, leaving behind his goods in the custody of the airport authority," the official said.

The actor's staff arrived at the airport in the morning and paid the amount, after which his goods were released.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/201...ustoms.htm

09-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Mind your own business: Ranbir when questioned on Katrina

Sun, 2013-09-29 10:35

Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who turned 31 Saturday, refused to reveal what gift he received from actress Katrina Kaif, who is reportedly dating him.

"There is a phrase in English 'Mind your own business'," Ranbir told reporters at an event here.

Recently, the rumoured lovers made headlines when their pictures while holidaying together in Spain were published.

There are reports that Ranbir and Katrina will go on a holiday again, but he chose to keep mum on this too when asked. "Jab pictures chhap jayenge, tab tum log hi bata dena yaar. What should I say? (When pictures get published, you only inform)..."

The actor is currently busy promoting his next film "Besharam".

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmentta...-reporters

10-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Did Ranbir share his birthday with Katrina?

With his parents away, Ranbir Kapoor apparently had none other than Katrina Kaif to share his birthday cake with

September 30, 2013

Mumbai

Ranbir Kapoor had initially gone to town claiming his birthday was just another day of the year. However, looks like the actor had planned up something special for his girlfriend to bring in the day. The two spent the night and the following day in a south Bombay hotel. All this while Ranbir’s parents, Rishi and Neetu are abroad.

RK returned home to Krishna Raj in the evening, only to leave for a promotional event for Besharam along with Abhinav Kashyap. Later at the event, when someone asked him what Katrina had gifted to the birthday boy, RK shot back, “None of your business.”

Post the event, when Ranbir returned home, Katrina was once again waiting for the birthday boy. The couple was also joined by Rohit Dhawan, who dropped by to wish him. An insider says, “The couple stayed the night at Kishna Raj. His parents are not in the country.”

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/201...atrina.htm

10-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Tue, 2013-10-08 10:52 vandana

Salman’s Sabotage, yells Abhinav! Nahhhh.. It’s sheer besharami, Mr. Kashyap

As the Kapoor clan and Abhinav Kashyap sat behind closed doors twiddling their impatient thumbs for the result of “Besharam”, their dreams were soon shattered. “Besharam” fell flat on its face besides the doe eyed Neetu, the handsome “ma da ladla” Ranbir and daddy dearest Rishi. A scattered “besharam” story line and yucky toilet humor sunk the film into the pits, then why is Salman Khan being pointed fingers at? It's a little difficult to digest!!

Toilet humor laden “Besharam”

The critics and the audiences sniffed their noses at the awful “toilet humor” added to “Besharam”. The negative feedbacks and the bad reviews made the Ranbir lovers stay away from the theatres, but then why does Abhinav insist that his friends and the audiences loved it. Did I hear the 40-year-old director pompously blurt out that he is a satisfied soul, and is pleased with the “Besharam” collections?

Controversies and sabotage

The first controversy that the movie got trapped into was that the film made fun of the living legends Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan. Then came the “Besharam” down fall ! Abhinav maintains that the negative feedbacks are pulling the success of the “Ranbir-starrer” down.

Now I heard the latest that some “top actors” from the film industry are involved in a conspiracy to ruin the film. Ehem…ehem.. Remember that Abhinav doesn't see eye to eye with a certain Mr. “Dabangg” Salman Khan?

Talking about the film, Kashyap stated exuberantly, “With whatever is happening around Besharam, I smell some kind of a sinister plan. Certain forces don’t want the film to succeed”. He further continued “I have the first day numbers of the film which is the highest for both me and Ranbir. I really don’t understand why the English media and certain people with vested interest are panning the film. I think they are not able to accept Ranbir in the character he is playing.”

Salman, eh..?

I am sure you must have heard Mr. Kashyap holler at the top of his voice that Ranbir is a better actor than Salman; now his recent hints that the “well-connected” Khan may have tampered “Besharamly” with “Besharam” haven’t gone amiss!

Mr. Kashyap the movie was supposed to be made for mass appeal and not for trashy tastes. The movie starring Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor has not ruffled any feathers in Bollywood or the audiences.

There was basically no “sinister plan” against Besharam Mr. Abhinav Kashyap, its basically simple – people do have good classy tastes in movies and love to watch a good story line for 2 hours.

http://www.totalfilmy.com/news/tue_20131...38516.html

*A case of grapes gone sour*

10-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Rahul Nanda ‏@rahulnanda86 -
Anil Ambani sent a disapproving sms to the studio head of Reliance after watching a preview of Besharam. He described it to be ‘disgusting’

10-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Ranveer and Deepika b**ch out Ranbir over dinner in Goa

Priya Gupta, TNN | Oct 22, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

We were the first to tell you that Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are seeing each other.

Our source from Goa spotted the couple dining along with their Finding Fanny Fernandes co-star Arjun Kapoor at one of the finest Greek restaurants in Vagator in North Goa on Sunday night.

The eating place has a very romantic atmosphere. Deepika has been in Goa shooting for the film in which Ranveer too, has a cameo.

Ranveer was not only seen pecking Deepika on the cheek, but the interesting part is that one of their common points of discussion was Deepika's ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor and his recent film Besharam that did not fare too well at the box office.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...IEntertain

11-19-2013, 06:16 PM
A Besharam exit

By Vickey Lalwani, Mumbai Mirror | Nov 14, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

he film's satellite deal has reportedly been cancelled. Jayantilal Gada, head honcho of Pen India, the agency which procures satellite rights for Zee's entertainment channels, explains why.

When are you planning to air Besharam on TV?

We are not taking delivery as per the contract on which we made the purchase before the film's release. We are using the exit clause to return the film to Reliance Entertainment (the producers). We had a negative clause too in the contract according to which the buying price will be reduced if the film did not earn a ballpark figure. The reason for the exit is the film's box-office performance which is well below expectations. This is not the first time that we have dropped a film.

Which are the other films?

We dropped Barfi! when it did not release on schedule. After the release, we bought it again for a different price.

So you are afraid that there will be no takers for the film's TV premiere?

We make our satellite purchase based on the perception and presentation made to us by the makers or the studio. Once Besharam is up for resale, we are open to buying it again. We are always open for business but we have to keep the interest of the channel in mind.

Have you informed the film's producers that you are using the exit clause'?

We have spoken to them. No further discussions are required.

When contacted, Shibhashish Sarkar of Reliance Entertainment said, "We don't foresee such a situation. We have a long standing association with Zee. We shall work out a mechanism which will take care of our concerns."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainmen...716827.cms

12-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Dad hasn't accepted I can have girlfriends: Ranbir

December 4, 2013

Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor may have girls drooling over him, but his father and yesteryear star Rishi Kapoor still hasn't come to terms with him having a girlfriend.

The 31-year-old Kapoor scion, who is reportedly dating his “Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani” co-star Katrina Kaif, talked about his camaraderie with his dad while chatting on Karan Johar's celebrity talk show “Koffee With Karan”.

The second episode of the fourth season of “Koffee With Karan” will be aired Sunday 9 p.m. on Star World and Ranbir's cousin and actress Kareena Kapoor will also join him.

When host Karan asked him what is he (Rishi) like with your girlfriends, Ranbir said: “I don't think he has come to terms with the fact that his son can have a girlfriend... I don't think he is ready to accept, in way 'oh aaja let's have a meal together'.”

On being asked if he feels awkward introducing his girlfriend to his dad, the young star first said: "I don't know."

He then quickly added: “Maybe I am awkward, so I am putting it on him. I never really tried to (get together) for a dinner with a girlfriend with my parents. Maybe I should try sometime soon.”

However, Ranbir, who in the past has dated Deepika Padukone, admitted that his mother is comparatively at ease with his girlfriends.

”She is cool with all my girlfriend and that's the truth,” he added and rued about his parents being dragged into his link up rumours.

“My parents have worked so hard all these years and they have reached a certain age, but unfortunately they are dragged into these controversies where me and another girl are concerned.

“They are absolutely not like that,” he said of his parents who are known for working together in hits such as “Khel Khel Mein”, “Kabhie Kabhie” and “Doosra Aadmi” as well as “Do Dooni Chaar”.

But in the same breath, he confessed: “Yes, my mother will be a little possessive about me as I am the only son, but that is all about it.”

However, Ranbir, who has earned the star status with hits like "Raajneeti", "Rockstar", "Barfi" and "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani", is not at all a mamma's boy and makes his own decisions.

“They don't tell me what to do or what not to do or who to be and who not to be. They are happy if I am happy as long as it is a girl,” said the actor.

The episode is likely to offer more meat. For instance, Ranbir is yet to confirm his relationship with Katrina, but Kareena referred to the "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara" actress as her sister-in-law on the same show while answering a question.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/news/movies/287...nds-ranbir

12-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Caught: Ranbir with mystery girl!

By Team B-Now | Dec 6,2013

[Image: Ranbir-Kapoor-was-seen-with-a-mystery-gi...80x600.jpg]
Last night we spotted Ranbir Kapoor with good friend Ayan Mukherji at a popular night club in Mumbai. Although they were with friends, Ranbir was seen evading the media. Find out why!

Ranbir Kapoor was seen with a mystery girl last night at a night club in Mumbai. Notice how she hides her face as the shutterbugs click away! We wonder what Ranbir was doing with the camera though. Did he take away the photographer's camera for being clicked with the unknown girl?

[Image: Ranbir-covers-up-with-his-huge-yankee-ha...80x600.jpg]
Ranbir seen with a girl at a night club in Mumbai. The star covers up with his huge yankee hat! We wonder where Miss Kaif was when RK partied the night away with his friends.

[Image: Ranbir-takes-the-camera-away-from-a-phot...80x600.jpg]
Ranbir takes the camera away from a photographer! Looks like RK got angry with the guy for clicking his pictures with the mystery girl. Ibiza memories RK?

http://www.biscoot.com/description/17333...tery-girl#

12-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Kareena's confessions on KWK about Ranbir has angered uncle Rishi

The promos of Koffee with Karan show featuring the Kapoor cousins Kareena and Ranbir has caught a lot of attention. This is mainly due to Kareena's confessions and comments about Ranbir's relationship with girlfriend Katrina Kaif. Bebo went to the extent of tagging Katrina as her 'sister-in-law'. Apparently, this has angered Ranbir's dad Rishi Kapoor, who is known to be very protective about his son.

Hindustan Times reports a source as saying, "He (Rishi Kapoor) can’t figure out why she went on the show, and drew unnecessary attention by calling Katrina her “sister-in-law” publicly. Especially, when it (the show) caused so many controversies the last time as well."

Well, trust Karan to have created a frenzy with mere promos of the episodes. What are your thoughts on this issue?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainm...poor-for-k

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/d...ncle-rishi

12-07-2013, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2013 12:56 PM by ktm gal.)
I would like to believe I am a good guy and I'm faithful: declares Ranbir

December 6, 2013

The Kapoor cousins Ranbir and Kareena are creating quite a buzz with all things they did and said on the chat show 'Koffee with Karan'. Here is another tidbit on the very popular issue of Ranbir Kapoor's faithfulness to his partner.

After ex-girlfriend Deepika accused Ranbir of being unfaithful, in the previous season of the same chat show, much has been said about Ranbir's philandering ways. However, Ranbir sets the matter straight by saying, "This perception of me really being this unfaithful dog has been a bit too stretched. I think if you are in a relationship and if you are a good human being you will be faithful, because that's what, you know, you need to be in a relationship because you don't want your partner to be unfaithful to you... I think too much has been said because of my previous relationship but I would like to believe I am a good guy and I'm faithful".

There, do you think Ranbir was always faithful or a certain Ms Kaif has brought about a change in him? Your thoughts?

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/d...res-ranbir

When Ranbir Kapoor lost his cool

December 07, 2013, Mumbai

Shaheen Parkar

Ranbir Kapoor indulged in some high drama at Pali Hill in Bandra in the wee hours of Friday

[Image: Ranbir-Kapoor.jpg]
Ranbir realises that the paparazzi is tailing his car

[Image: Ranbir-Kapoor-1.jpg]
He stops and tells a photographer to back off

The star apparently lost his cool on seeing some paparazzi tailing him in the dead of night. Far from speeding off, the actor stepped out of his vehicle and snatched a channel’s cameraman’s equipment.

[Image: Ranbir-Kapoor-2.jpg]
The star then steps out of his vehicle.

[Image: Ranbir-Kapoor-3.jpg]
He snatches the camera

While allegedly showering abuses, he told the photographer that he could come to his home the following day to pick it up.

[Image: Ranbir-Kapoor-4.jpg]
He gets into the car and tells the cameraman to pick up his equipment the next day

Earlier in the night, Ranbir along with his buddy director Ayan Mukerji besides Aarti Shetty and a group of pals were at a Bandra nightspot, frequented by Bollywood stars.

With Ranbir in the car were...

[Image: Ayan-Aarti.jpg]
Ayan Mukerji and Aarti Shetty

[Image: Ranbir-Kapoor-with-a-friend.jpg]
Ranbir Kapoor with a friend

Says an onlooker, “It was around 2.15 am when Ranbir and the group sauntered out of the nightspot. Ayan was at the wheel of Ranbir’s car while the star sat in the back seat. As they zoomed off, the paparazzi tailed them. When they reached Pali Hill, Ranbir stopped the car and got out.”

Adds the source, “They thought he would pose and give his trademark thumbs up sign, but the chain of events that followed left them aghast. Ranbir angrily walked towards the channel guy and snatched his equipment away. He then allegedly indulged in foul language and told him that he could tell his boss to pick up the camera the next day. Ayan also intervened and asked the reporter to go back.”

The posse of photographers then tailed him around Pali Hill, but he gave them a slip. They then waited outside his home, Krishna Raj, till 4 am but the star had not returned till then.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/201...bandra.htm

11-14-2014, 09:04 AM
Ranbir Kapoor hurls abuses and attacks a news crew – find out why!

Fri, November 14, 2014

[Image: ranbir-kapoor-141114.jpg]

The Kapoor scion lost his cool recently. Read on to find out more…

Ranbir Kapoor, who doesn’t really share a good rapport with the media has reportedly attacked a TV channel crew on Wednesday (November 12) night. Yes, word has it that the crew wanted to catch a glimpse of Ranbir and his girlfriend Katrina Kaif outside their love nest on Carter Road, Bandra. This obviously didn’t go down to well with the Besharam actor, who then turned wild.

“They were entering their house when Ranbir spotted a group of journos filming them. He lost his cool and ran towards them hurling abuses. The channel crew fled the scene and he chased after them for some time. Though he was not able to get hold of them, he found their equipment, including the camera person’s backpack, lying in the channel’s car and took it with him,” a source was quoted by a tabloid.

Post this, Ranbir asked the car driver too call the crew but the driver apologised and claimed it was his first day at work.The Kapoor lad was extremely angry and used choicest of swear words at the media persons.

Let us tell you that this isn’t the first time when he has lost his temper on the media. In December 2013, Ranbir had a run-in with a news channel crew where he apparently abused them and took away their camera. Last year in September, he dodged a query about his birthday gift from Katrina by telling the reporter: “There is a phrase in English: ‘Mind your own business’.”

But weren’t you expecting all this Ranbir? The man definitely needs to take a chill pill.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip...d-out-why/

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ~~::The offical Kareena kapoor Topic::~~ ktm gal 49 68,447 09-22-2017 12:40 AM
Last Post: Mithun
  The Official Zarine Khan Topic Aisha 36 57,504 01-04-2016 12:18 AM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Shah Rukh Khan Topic! Mistahlilg 525 682,166 12-21-2015 08:54 PM
  The Official Aamir Khan Topic!! *Mini* 570 721,245 12-02-2015 10:52 PM
  Official Sanjay Dutt Topic shefali 39 60,183 08-28-2015 06:35 AM
  *Shahid Kapoor* ktm gal 5 7,485 07-15-2015 11:42 PM
  The official Preity Zinta Topic *Mini* 121 172,255 09-13-2012 09:03 PM