Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
~~::The offical Ranbir kapoor Topic::~~
04-23-2012, 12:36 PM
RE: ~~::The offical Ranbir kapoor Topic::~~
Rishi, Ranbir Kapoor to come together?
TNN | Apr 23, 2012, 12.00AM IST

There has been speculation and talk for months that Rishi and Ranbir Kapoor might be seen in a film together. Looks like it's finally happening.

Buzz is that Abhinav Kashyap who is making a romantic drama with Ranbir in the lead has approached Rishi for another important role in the film. However, he's very clear that he doesn't want to cast them as father-son. While Rishi hasn't yet given approval, Sinha has made it clear that he wouldn't want to cast any other actor in the part.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...822759.cms

[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Guess who Ranbir took for a ride in his new car

Ranbir Kapoor buys spanking new luxury car and takes mommy Neetu Kapoor out for the first spin

April 24 10:27:42, 2012

Mumbai

Bollywood stars have a penchant for luxury cars and Ranbir Kapoor is the latest celeb to add a cool set of hot wheels to the garage. The actor just bought himself a new Audi A8, which also is his most expensive car till date.

[Image: Ranbir-Kapoor_2.jpg]
Ranbir Kapoor

A source close to the actor reveals, “Ranbir had ordered the vehicle almost eight months ago and it finally arrived at his house a couple of days back. This is his second car belonging to the same brand.

[Image: Audi.jpg]
Picture for representation purposes only

The earlier one is a sports version. Ranbir, who has just returned from Manali after shooting for Ayan Mukerji’s film, was thrilled to finally set his eyes on the new car, which is white in colour.”

[Image: Neetu-Kapoor.jpg]
Neetu Kapoor

Ranbir headed straight to the temple to seek blessings for his new set of wheels and his mother was the lucky lady who accompanied him on the car’s maiden ride. “Ranbir is very religious.

As a ritual he always takes his cars to the temple to seek blessings and this time was no different. He drove to a nearby temple along with the special lady in his life, his mommy Neetu. Rishi Kapoor is currently shooting abroad,” says the source.

Ranbir, however, didn’t forget his friends and took them out in the night to flaunt his new purchase. “Close pals Ayan Mukerji and Arjun Kapoor accompanied him. They drove around the lanes of Bandra and then went to the Bandra Worli Sea Link. Strangely, none of his girlfriends were invited,” adds our source.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/201...ew-car.htm

04-26-2012, 06:54 PM
'Chulbul Pandey' is Ranbir's favourite superhero!

When asked about what he thinks of superhero films in an upcoming new television show, Ranbir Kapoor replies, "I am not a big fan of superhero films and neither have the burning desire of being a superhero."

April 26 08:45:50, 2012

Mumbai
The Hitlist Team

He adds, “I believe that to make a good superhero film you need to have a good story rather than spend crores to make it.”

And surprisingly he did not name the likes of Hrithik Roshan (Krrish) and Shah Rukh Khan (RA.One) as his superheroes.

[Image: Ranbir-Kapoor_3.jpg]

Instead he says “I think our Bollywood action heroes are superheroes in their own right. I love films of Ajay, Salman and Sanjay Dutt, I loved Aamir in Ghajini.” So which superhero is his favourite?

Pat comes his reply, “My favourite superhero character is Chulbul Pandey from Dabangg.”

Hmmm.... hope SRK and Hrithik are reading this.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/201...erhero.htm

04-26-2012, 09:43 PM
No conflict between Salman and Ranbir?

Actors recently chatted over lunch at a studio, even while buzz about RK and Katrina getting back together is doing the rounds

March 24 08:54:05, 2012

Mumbai

Divya Unny

Actors recently chatted over lunch at a studio, even while buzz about RK and Katrina getting back together is doing the rounds

They may yet not be the new best friends forever in Bollywood. But don't be surprised if you spot the Dabangg Khan and the Rockstar Kapoor sharing a drink and discussing life, sometime in the future. But it may be well in the way as eyewitnesses reported how the two bonded recently over lunch at Mehboob Studios in Bandra.

[Image: salman1234567891011.jpg]

Apparently Ranbir was shooting for an ad at the studio and Salman was there for a magazine photo shoot, when they decided to catch up. Says a source, "Both Salman and Ranbir were shooting at Mehboob and Salman invited him over for lunch. They chatted for a while, where Salman essentially congratulated him for the success of Rockstar."

[Image: rk.jpg]

Salman has always been cordial with Ranbir, even at the time when rumours about RK and his ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif seeing each other were rife. In fact Salman and Ranbir even worked together from time to time in films like Chillar Party and Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahaani. Adds the source, "Salman thinks Ranbir is a great actor and has immense connect with the youth. So he insisted that Ranbir be part of the Chillar Party music video."

We also hear that the same day Salman returned from his Ek Tha Tiger shoot in Turkey, he sent Ranbir a text about how he thinks the young actor is doing a great job. And with buzz about Ranbir and Katrina getting back together,clearly Salman isn't bothered much. Adds the source, "Salman and Katrina have always been friends and will always be. What they eventually do in their personal lives shouldn't bother either of them."

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/201...Ranbir.htm

04-28-2012, 11:22 PM
‘No awkwardness with Deepika now’

April 29, 2012
By Ankita Kanabar

[Image: 29BARFEE_WALLPAPERS.jpg.crop_display.jpg]
Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor in a still from Barfi!

He’s known to be quite a Casanova and his rumoured link-ups might be the talk of the town, but the fact is that Ranbir Kapoor is a good actor and one of the most bankable stars we have today.

Ranbir was the dark horse in Raajneeti amidst more established and powerful actors like Manoj Bajpai, Nana Patekar and Ajay Devgn, and then of course Rockstar happened. His next line-up of films looks interesting with Anurag Basu’s Barfi!, where he plays a deaf and mute character, and Ayan Mukerji’s next with ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone.

Ranbir is excited about these two films, and elaborating on Barfi! he says, “The film is about two dysfunctional people, two abnormal people who make the most normal relationship. We see that a lot of relationships today do not work. But the film is about how these two abnormal people make the world feel so happy; how they can bring a tear to your eye, a smile to your face. The name of the character is Murphy, but because he is deaf and mute, when he tries to tell his name to people, it sounds like Barfi. And hence, people assume his name is Barfi. It’s a period film set in the seventies, but the movie spans a good 20 years.”

This role seems a complete contrast to that of Jordan in Rockstar. Ranbir bagged all the awards this year in the best actor category for Rockstar and admits that the film will always be very special for him. Says Ranbir, “After Rockstar was completed, I missed the shoot, I missed travelling to the location, I missed my guitar, and I also missed Nargis. Rockstar has given me much more than any film. The memories of the film and its making won’t fade easily.”

But, like they say, all good things have to come to an end so that better things can come your way. This might just hold true, considering the kind of offers Ranbir has been receiving post-Rockstar. Barfi! could well prove to be another milestone in his career. Ranbir credits the director for the film. “Anurag is a child at heart. He is a very good man, a great human being and that reflects in his work as well. I have had great fun working in the film.”

Apart from Barfi!, Ranbir has also begun shooting for his Wake Up Sid director, and buddy Ayan Mukerji’s next, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. The film is a love story that teams up ex-lovers Ranbir and Deepika. The film also has Kalki Koechlin and Aditya Roy Kapoor. Prod him about his experience of working with Deepika again, and he says, “With Deepika there is now no awkwardness at all. We still meet at social events at times and greet each other well. I do care for her and I assume she must be doing so too. I had not done a full-fledged movie with her till this film.”

Ranbir also admits that he bears no negativity towards Deepika or Sonam for the comments they made on Karan Johar’s show. Infact, he has no qualms about having anyone as co-star. “We are all here to do good work. Sonam and I are childhood friends as well. So there has been no negativity. When I sign a film I do not see who my co-star is. I see how good the script is, I see whether I will be able to work with the director or not.”

Clearly he knows better than to mix work with his personal life. Reportedly, he has also been approached for a film based on Chetan Bhagat’s 2 States. Clearing the air on this, he says, “Sajid bhai (Nadiadwala) came with Chetan Bhagat for 2 States but we have still not adapted the book into a screenplay. I think it can become a beautiful love story. But it’s too early to talk about it.”

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/...%80%99-672

06-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Ranbir supports sperm donation!

[Image: 11305.jpg]

Ranbir Kapoor says sperm-donation is a good cause, since it helps a family in need.

06-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Barfi too grim, needs a spark

Film delayed again as producers cave in to concerns about its unconventional content

Subhash K Jha

Posted On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 01:59:31 AM

[Image: 20120627201206270159362223520eac3_201206...iginal.jpg]

Anurag Basu’s film Barfi starring Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Ileana D’Cruz, which has been in the making for nearly 16 months now, has once again been postponed. This time by at least a fortnight.

First, it was Imtiaz Ali’s Ranbir-starrer Rockstar for which Basu repeatedly sacrificed his dates. Next, it was Priyanka Chopra who had difficulty keeping aside three to four days needed to complete the film. And now the inside buzz is there’s much behind-the-scenes debate over Barfi’s unconventional content, so much so producers UTV are insisting on lightening the mood of the film some more.

While Anurag and Ranbir have repeatedly said Barfi is not a grim and dark film, the producers still believe Ranbir’s character needs lightening up. A source close to the film said, “Barfi, for all the claims by its makers and actors is finally about physical and emotional handicaps.”

Apparently, a repair job is in the offing. “Some additional music is being recorded. And some light-hearted scenes featuring Ranbir and Priyanka will have to be shot,” said our source. Anurag Basu chose to be defensive: “So many other films that have started after me, including Karan Johar’s Student of the Year are not complete. A false perception is being created that I am taking longer to complete this film than necessary.”

He did admit though that some shooting is still left to be done. “There’s a couple of days of patchwork shooting left. We’re working on the editing, background music and post-production of the film,” he said.

Asked whether the producers found the film too grim, he said, “They have three films lined up in August and September: Joker, Heroine and my film. It’s their call in what sequence they want to release them.”

Sujata Chanda from UTV said, “We wanted to capitalise on the successful Rowdy Rathore pair hence Joker has been pushed ahead to August 31. Barfi on the other hand needed some more post-production, so the date has been postponed to September 14.” Will Barfi manage to keep this date? All Basu said was: “That’s the date I’ve been told. Baqi sab UTV ke haath mein.”

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2...spark.html

09-04-2012, 02:58 PM

09-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Salman Khan Is One of The Kindest Human Beings, Says Ranbir Kapoor

Posted on 10 September 2012 (EST)

Ranbir Kapoor was effusive in his praise of Salman Khan and ex Deepika Padukone in a recent interview with Mumbai Mirror.

[Image: Ranbir_Kapoor_31Aug2012.jpg]

Asked about a reported recent encounter between him and Salman that eased tensions between them, Ranbir Kapoor told the Mumbai Mirror:

"A lot of things have been said about Salman, which is unfair. I respect Salman, our families have been friends for years. He is one of the kindest human beings around and has been instrumental in grooming me as an actor. He taught me a few things about working my body, makeup."

In the past, Deepika Padukone has been vocal about the state of her relationship with ex Ranbir Kapoor, who has maintained a studied silence.

Quizzed about a recent report that quoted Deepika as saying that she and her ex are now good friends, Ranbir opened up for the first time.

"It is great. Deepika has been instrumental in making me who I am today. We had a beautiful relationship, which didn't work out for whatever reasons. But I have taken a lot from it. It is amazing the way she has grown. I am proud of her. Now that we are doing a film together, there is no awkwardness."

Ranbir, who currently lives with his parents, ended the good boy with family values interview on naughty note when asked if he missed his privacy living with his parents.

"Since we live in a bungalow, I do have my privacy. But end of the year I will move into my own place. We are rebuilding our house. I would like to experience a live in relationship. But I am also happy to live with my parents."

Given Ranbir's reputation as a Lothario, we are now wondering which actress will move in with Ranbir...first, or should that be - which actress will move out of Ranbir's place first?

http://www.sawfnews.com/Bollywood/69723.aspx

09-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Caught on cam: Ranbir Kapoor seen leaving Katrina Kaif's building

Sep 14, 2012 11:32am

http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/7414.html

09-26-2012, 10:18 AM
This Barfi! is a mashup

Anurag Basu's film bears a stark resemblance to many Hollywood films - most of them classics

Prachi Kadam

Posted On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 02:46:10 AM

[Image: 20120926201209260246187673e95f34f_201209...iginal.jpg]

Barfi! - the love story of two special people is India's official entry to the Oscars. And as much as we are proud of the fact, we couldn't help but notice the stark similarities between Anurag Basu's creation and several international classics. Though the filmmaker did admit being inspired by Charlie Chaplin, there are a lot of others he forgot to mention. We bring you the complete recipe of this Barfi!

The inspirations

The base of this Barfi! bears a stark resemblance to Hollywood film Benny & Joon (1993) and Korean film Oasis (2002). And one of the recurring tunes has been stirred up by Pritam by drawing heavily from two tunes composed by Yann Tiersen that were used in Amelie (2001).

And there's more…

Charlie Chaplin from City Lights (1931) inspired Ranbir to wake up under a covered statue. And it was Mr Bean from an episode titled Back To School who taught Ranbir how to get rid of a sticky bit of paper, while he tries to put up posters in Kolkata.

Mr Bean's (from Mr Bean's Holiday, 2007) sticky paper routine comes in handy when Ranbir tries to entertain Priyanka by sticking paper to eyelids and lips as well. Jackie Chan from Project A (1983) taught the actor how to ride a bicycle through narrow lanes with cops chasing. And Buster Keaton's Cops (1922) inspired him to evade cops with a ladder.

And it doesn't end there. Rupa Ganguly, for instance, must have watched The Notebook (2004) before introducing daughter Ileana D'Cruz to her former boyfriend. The same film inspired Priyanka to snuggle up to Ranbir on his hospital bed.

The scene where headlights rush towards Priyanka only to be revealed as two bikes is from Mr Nobody (2009). The recurring shots of a hamster in a cage are from Black Cat, White Cat (1988). The scene where Ranbir is ogling a Sadhu's crotch is inspired by a Swedish newspaper advert.

The interrogation scene wherein Ranbir is asked to reveal everything starting from his date of birth draws from The Goonies (1985). Also, Ranbir and Ileana's date on a goods train during which they distribute food to the needy is from Fried Green Tomatoes (1991).

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2...ashup.html

09-26-2012, 11:20 AM
Updated Sep 19, 2012 at 05:54pm IST

Barfi vs Hollywood: Homage, inspired or copied? You see and decide

New Delhi: In ‘Barfi’, director Anurag Basu has come up with a film that has been liked by almost every quarter of the society. Ranbir’s Kapoor’s character seemed to be modelled on the lines of Charlie Chaplin’s on-screen avatars. Comparisons were inevitable, but the nuances that Ranbir infused in his character made it different from the usual Charlie Chaplin lookalikes. A blog on Tanqeed.com prompted us to re-look on the 'Barfi!' scenes.

But, there are films which have an impression on ‘Barfi!’. Have a look and decide whether it should be called as inspiration, copy or tribute.

‘Barfi!’ is a film with a deaf-mute boy at the helm of affairs. He is mischievous and leaves no stone unturned to make his point. Sometimes, the local administration comes into his way, but the sweet, charming Barfi keeps doing what he is best at. However, Charlie Chaplin played a similar role in ‘The Adventurer’ in 1917.

[Image: bestof2012-11.jpg]

In a very touching scene of ‘Barfi!’, Rupa Ganguly describes the futility of love in life to her daughter Ileana D’Cruz, the scene resembles with a famous scene of ‘The Notebook’ (2004).

Similarly, the climax of ‘Barfi!’ seems to be hugely impressed from ‘The Notebook’.

Watch this scene from ‘Singin’ in the Rain’ (1952). You will instantly recall a particular ‘Barfi!’ scene.

Charlie Chaplin’s ‘City Lights’ provided Ranbir the reason of sleeping under a statute.

A very recognisable sequence from ‘Cops’ became the germ for a chase sequence in ‘Barfi!’. However, it’s very unlikely that Anurag Basu wouldn’t have thought about the originality of concepts, so it might be his way of paying tribute to these films.

Don’t worry; there is a Hindi film in the list of inspirations too. ‘Koshish’ and ‘Barfi!’ has some similarities.

It seems the makers of 'Barfi' looked at the films made in all languages before finalising a scene. Check out this scene from 'Kikujiro'.

Now, you decide whether 'Barfi!' is inspired from these movies or just copied from them.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/barfi-vs-holl...-8-66.html

09-26-2012, 01:14 PM

09-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif bring in Ranbir Kapoor's birthday

Written by Gitanjali Roy | Friday, September 28, 2012 (New Delhi)

[Image: katrina-deepika-ranbir.jpg]
Ex-girlfriends Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif helped Ranbir Kapoor bring in his 30th birthday last night

The ex-girlfriend count at Ranbir Kapoor's 30th birthday party last night stood at two, one up from last year's party. Deepika Padukone, who was also at his 29th birthday, was casual in ripped jeans, a checked shirt and glasses this year. Making up the numbers was Katrina Kaif, who looked fresh-faced in a bright pink dress.

[Image: deepika_634844359487680973.jpg]
Deepika Padukone was casual in her ripped jeans, checked shirt, white ganji and glasses

Deepika and Ranbir met while filming Bachna Ae Haseenon and dated for two years before breaking up amid rumours of infidelity. Katrina, who may or may not have caused the break-up, was dating Salman Khan when she met Ranbir on the sets of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and reportedly dumped the Khan for the Kapoor. A vengeful Deepika made her opinion of her errant ex-boyfriend known to everyone watching on one fateful episode of Koffee With Karan, on which she and fellow guest Sonam Kapoor made Ranbir the butt of some rather embarrassing comments.

hat seems to be water under the bridge now, as does the Ranbir-Katrina break-up. Deepika and Ranbir have been spotted out on town together recently and are also co-starring in Ayan Mukerji's Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. Katrina has reportedly been spied making a late night visit to the Kapoor home. Speculation has linked Ranbir all over again to both his ex-girlfriends, perhaps hopefully, but we suspect that this time he really might be "just good friends" with them after all.

Also at the party was Anushka Sharma, glamorous in an orange silk minidress. Anushka has also been spotted hanging out with Ranbir and Deepika, and is clearly one of his inner circle.

[Image: anushka_634844359992791479.jpg]
Anushka Sharma was a little more glam in an orange minidress

Not present at the party were two other rumoured ex-girlfriends - Ranbir's Rockstar heroine Nargis Fakhri and Kingfisher model Angela Jonsson.

Other celebrity guests helping Ranbir turn 30 were actress Kalki Koechlin and her director husband Anurag Kashyap, Ishaqzaade star Arjun Kapoor, director-producer Karan Johar, and the two men who have directed Ranbir in his most acclaimed roles so far - Rockstar's Imtiaz Ali and Barfi!'s Anurag Basu.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?...nid=273246

09-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Barfi criticised for stolen scenes!

[Image: 11663.jpg]

Ranbir Kapoor's Barfi, which is India's Oscar entry, has been widely criticised, for it's many scenes stolen from different movies.

12-16-2012, 10:16 PM

04-14-2013, 03:35 PM
Ranbir back to his wicked ways --Ranbir invites women in ... ?

Apr 14, 2013

[Image: T15.jpg]

Ranbir Romeo strikes again. And we thought he had settled into his relationship with a besotted Kat. Not quite. Word is out that Ranbir went back to his wild ways during his recent trip to Canada.

Apparently, he was seen cozying upto Anushka, a day before Kat arrived for an awards function. Now Ranbir will insist that he was just rehearsing with her for the show, but fans have a different story to tell. My khabru who was staying at the same floor apparently saw Anushka in an inebriated state too. We are not insinuating anything. But not just this, Ranbir is alleged to have invited some local women into his room. Well, the actor may be just partying with ‘good friends’. But we do wonder what his ‘really good friend’ Kat has to say about these rumours. Looks like she was blissfully unaware coz the couple flew back happily together and Romeo was back to playing a devoted boyfriend.

http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/ranbir...d-ways-706

04-14-2013, 08:26 PM
When Katrina was angry with Ranbir!

A birdie arrived from thanda thanda Canada with some garam garam gossip

April 13, 2013

Mumbai

The Hitlist Team

Apparently Katrina Kaif was pretty upset with Ranbir Kapoor during an event in Vancouver recently.

[Image: Katrina-Kaif_5.jpg]

Kat was taken aback to see RK and Anushka Sharma indulge in some high-spirited revelry one evening.

The birdie chirps that this is the reason why Ranbir picked up Kat from her home recently and the couple spent all night at his Pali home sorting things out. Hopefully by now Kat has cooled down! Hmmm...

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/201...ranbir.htm

04-14-2013, 10:32 PM
Ranbir Kapoor in a spat

Sources say Ranbir Kapoor recently got into an ugly feud with a guest in his hotel in Canada

April 13, 2013

Mumbai

Jigar Shah

Ranbir Kapoor may be his parents’ darling son but not to Sonali Joshi and her dad from Manitoba, Canada, we are sure. While in Vancouver to attend an awards ceremony, RK got embroiled in a scuffle with the elderly gentleman, who was put up at the same hotel as the star.

[Image: Ranbir-Kapoor_3.jpg]

An onlooker says, “The altercation broke out near a lift. On RK’s third day at the hotel he was staying in, Mr Joshi was waiting for his friend by the lift when RK’s buddies ran into him. Sources say he was asked to vacate the place for the star to come out of his room to use the lift. After the gentleman refused to comply, the friends apparently bullied him. The actor thereafter joined his gang and worsened the brawl.”

Apparently it was only when the other guests on the same floor started peeping out of their rooms to check what was going on did Ranbir and his friends leave the spot.

Sources from Canada say the family was living at the hotel to attend the same awards gala and meet their favourite Bollywood stars. Apparently, Sonali, who was an ardent fan of the actor, has been left heartbroken by the incident.

All efforts to reach Ranbir and his spokesperson were in vain.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/201...a-spat.htm

07-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Ranbir Kapoor kisses Deepika Padukone? Is Katrina Kaif cool about that?

Mon, Jul 08, 2013 13:40:57 GMT

[Image: images-154227.JPG]

Whoa! Did we see this coming? The friendly bonhomie between Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone that’s been getting thicker by the day has apparently pushed Katrina Kaif out of the picture.

Buzz is that Ranbir Kapoor has again fallen for the charms of the lovely Deepika Padukone. According to a tabloid report, at a party hosted by co-producer Ronnie Screwvala to celebrate the success of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani at his plush Breach Candy home a few days back, Ranbir finally threw caution to the wind and grabbed Deepika for what is being described as “a lingering kiss” in full view of the surprised guests.

It’s no secret that Deepika and Ranbir have tided over their break-up the way only a few exes can, and their sparkling chemistry in the blockbuster Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani was a testimony to their growing closeness. Even during the promotions of the film, Ranbir and Deepika stuck close thick as thieves.

Sources say their passion was just waiting to bubble over and the needed spark was given by the super-success of their film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. And Katrina Kaif probably got the whiff of it, for she is said to have had a tiff with Ranbir at Arjun Kapoor’s birthday bash which she left much early, though Kat has maintained that she left early because she had to shoot for ‘Dhoom 3’.

With Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone being linked together again, do we see Katrina Kaif slowly fading out of the picture?

http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/arti...bout_that/

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ~~::The offical Kareena kapoor Topic::~~ ktm gal 49 68,447 09-22-2017 12:40 AM
Last Post: Mithun
  The Official Zarine Khan Topic Aisha 36 57,504 01-04-2016 12:18 AM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Shah Rukh Khan Topic! Mistahlilg 525 682,166 12-21-2015 08:54 PM
  The Official Aamir Khan Topic!! *Mini* 570 721,245 12-02-2015 10:52 PM
  Official Sanjay Dutt Topic shefali 39 60,183 08-28-2015 06:35 AM
  *Shahid Kapoor* ktm gal 5 7,485 07-15-2015 11:42 PM
  The official Preity Zinta Topic *Mini* 121 172,255 09-13-2012 09:03 PM