Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
~~::The offical Ranbir kapoor Topic::~~
03-22-2011, 01:55 PM
RE: ~~::The offical Ranbir kapoor Topic::~~
The media keeps on recycling the same news repeatedly .So annoying.

[Image: BNLyR8BCMAIxdGm.jpg:large]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2011, 12:14 PM
Parents upset with Casanova Ranbir[/i]

Subhash K Jha | Mar 26, 2011, 11.23am IST

The insatiable womanizer, Ranbir Kapoor, seems to have had more than his fill. After too many link ups and unending media speculations about him and his Rockstar co-star Nargis Fakhri and at times even Anushka Sharma, the actor's parents have lost their cool. He too is no longer amused.

"More than himself, Ranbir is embarrassed because of his parents. He won't take the Casanova image lying down," reveals a close friend of the actor.

According to the friend, "Ranbir has never treated Nargis Fakhri as anything more than a co-star. Ranbir goes out with her, yes. But only in a group with his other friends." Also, there is a reason behind him being so caring towards the newcomer.

Nargis, it seems, is under an exclusive contract with Asthvinayak, the production house of her film, Rockstar, which states that she can't be seen with people apart from her co-stars from the film at social gatherings. What can a good friend like Ranbir do? Of course, keep the poor girl company!

According to the star's friend, "Ranbir is tired with his friends constantly joking about his libido." After all, he has been linked to Sonam Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, who he dated on and off before finally breaking off. Katrina Kaif, too, had been a part of his burgeoning list.

Incidentally, Nargis is not the only one in Ranbir's life currently. There is also Anushka Sharma. "Isn't she seeing Ranveer Singh?" laughs the friend.

While, Ranbir was reportedly seen in the backseat of a car with Sharma, his friend denies it vehemently. "Ranbir was in the front seat with his friend Ayaan Mukherji (Director, Wake Up Sid) Anushka was in the backseat with Ranveer," explains he.

Looks like the new generation Kapoor lad has been seriously misunderstood and his actions misinterpreted. And so, finally, he has decided to give his 'roving eye' voluntary retirement. "That isn't me that's being written about. I've had enough. I just want to withdraw from the limelight completely for sometime," says Ranbir.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...791725.cms

04-11-2011, 04:44 PM
[Image: 2exmzc0.jpg]

04-13-2011, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2011 10:59 PM by ktm gal.)
Ranbir irked by link-up rumours

Constant link ups with actresses like Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma and Nargis Fakhri are irking Ranbir Kapoor. He is no longer amused at being painted a womanizer and neither are his parents.

So self-conscious has Ranbir become of his image of the wild lover-boy that he has decided to now gravitate to the other end.

"That isn't me that's being written about. I've had enough. I just want to withdraw from the limelight completely for sometime," said Ranbir, 28.

The actor is currently busy shooting for Imtiaz Ali's Rockstar with half Czech-half Pakistani model Nargis Fakhri.

"More than himself Ranbir is embarrassed because of his parents. He can take any kind of flak or rumour. But if his parents get affected, he reacts. And now Ranbir has had enough. He won't take the Casanova image lying down," said Ranbir's friend.

"Ranbir is specially cheesed off by the rumours about Nargis. He has never treated her as anything more than a co-star. Ranbir goes out with her, yes, but only in a group with his other friends."

The friend says there's a valid reason for why Ranbir was seen with Nargis at a movie recently.

"Nargis is under an exclusive contract with Asthvinayak the producers of Rockstar. She can't be seen at public events or at social gatherings with people outside her Rockstar team. Her most logical instinct is to hang around with her co-star Ranbir and his friends," said the friend.

Speaking on the much-reported movie where Ranbir and Nargis were spotted together, the concerned friend reveals, "Ranbir was keen to see The King's Speech and not Black Swan as reported in the press with his buddy Ayan Mukerjee. Nargis wanted to come along. Which she did, with a female friend of hers, at the PVR.

During interval when Ranbir came out, there were more than 50 press photographers waiting to click him and Nargis together… at 11 p.m.! Who informed the press? Certainly not Ranbir or Nargis or their friends who accompanied them for the movie."

The actor entered filmdom just four years ago with Saawariya and has featured in hits like Wake Up! Sid, Raajneeti and Bachna Aae Haseeno.

Ranbir's friend feels the image of the womaniser is being carried to the extreme and being planted by 'vested interests' only to show that the actor is not as serious about his work as his colleagues.

According to the friend, the last straw was Ranbir's link-up with Anushka. After this rumour broke out, Ranbir's father Rishi Kapoor finally asked his son to do something about the endless gossip.

Laughed the friend, "Isn't she seeing Ranveer Singh? Why would Ranbir cosy up to someone else's girl? It was reported that he was with Anushka in the backseat otheir car. Wrong! Ranbir was in the front seat with his friend Ayan. Anushka was on the backseat with Ranveer Singh. They all drove to the Olive for a meal where they were joined by Shahid Kapoor."

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/ranbir-irked-...264-8.html

05-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Ranbir has a new arm candy!

VICKEY LALWANI , Mumbai Mirror | May 2, 2011, 10.55am IST

Most of the girls in this country would have given anything to be in the shoes of a certain unidentified pretty young thing last Friday night. Why?

Because, Ranbir Kapoor, the charming young bachelor seemed to be sharing more than just a couple of drinks at the Aer Bar ( Four Seasons, Worli) with this girl who looked like she was in her early 20s.

While Ranbir was dressed in casual blue jeans and a shirt, the girl wore an understated knee-length strappy dress. Said an eyewitness, "Both, Ranbir and the girl looked very comfortable with each other. They came in a little before 11 pm. For starters, they were engaged in a very long, animated conversation, often laughed together."

Interestingly, Ranbir seemed to be in no mood to be identified by unassuming fans and wore a brown Saawariya-hat. "He thought that the top hat would cover him. But then, he took it off. Well, he did take it off for a very little while before he wore it again as he got up to leave."

Who was this girl? Was it a filmmaker discussing films? A friend? A distant relative? Or his new date? Looks like we'll never know. Since the actor refused to comment on it when asked.

However, just two minutes after the actor's non-reply, a friend of his called and told us, "Okay, Ranbir was at Aer on Friday night. But he certainly wasn't with just one girl. He had gone there with a group of ten people."

The eyewitness told us otherwise, "Ranbir was sitting with that girl alone on a sofa."

"That table where Ranbir and the girl were sitting is given only for reservations. And he even left with her. I checked the time when they strode out of the bar, it was around 12.45 am."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...140748.cms

05-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Ranbir dating Kingfisher Calendar Girl!
Mumbai Mirror | May 3, 2011, 10.41am IST

While half the female population of the country swoons over Ranbir Kapoor day in and day out, here's one girl who has monopolised the actor's attention and needless to say, free time.

Just yesterday, we told you how the young Kapoor was spotted at a city nightspot with a pretty young thing. Today, we tell you who the girl was.

After Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif and Nargis Fakhri, who by the way has returned to the US of A, Ranbir Kapoor has been inseparable, if only for the last 15 days, with Angela Jonsson.

Angela Jonsson, if you remember, was the winner of the Kingfisher Calendar Girl 2011 Hunt.

Even Siddhartha Mallya, owner of Kingfisher Airlines, who is now dating Ranbir's ex Deepika Padukone, had once said about this 20-year-old girl, "She is a stunningly good-looking girl. She is a very sweet person and she radiates all that Kingfisher stands for."

A source told us, "The girl with Ranbir at Aer Bar was Angela. She was not only dressed in an understated dress as correctly mentioned by you in your story, but even her make-up was very light, just lipgloss."

Though, how Ranbir met Angela still remains a mystery, their growing friendship is definitely the talk of B-Town. "A few days ago, they were together at Anushka Sharma's birthday party, which was attended by a few select people. Sometime ago, they were also seen at the lounge bar Prive in Colaba," revealed the source.

The 5'8", 48 kilo Angela, born to Mangalorean mother and Icelandic father, aspires to make it big in Bollywood. For now, however, she has simply bought an apartment in Bandra not too far from Ranbir's Pali Hill bungalow, Krishna Raj.

Apart from going out with Ranbir every other day or rather night, the girl is learning Indian and Western dance forms. She is also improving on her Hindi. In fact, she is all set to enroll for a formal acting course.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...149922.cms

05-10-2011, 10:33 AM
Ranbir Kapoor dances to Salman's tunes
May 8, 2011, 11.56am IST

Actor Ranbir Kapoor danced to Salman's hit number at his bash recently...

Ranbir Kapoor's bash was quite a big hit, though some of the ladies we were most expecting to be there didn't turn up. However, Ranbir Kapoor was living it up.

If sources are to be believed the Kapoor lad is crazy about Salman Khan's 'Ready' number - Dhinka Chika, and went berserk dancing to it at his bash. He had instructed that the song be played over and over again.

Apparently, Ranbir Kapoor and Salman Khan used to be fast friends once upon a time, but when the link-up of Ranbir and Katrina Kaif (known to be Salman's girl friend) began to emerge, the two are known to have distanced themselves from each other.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes....ances-bash

05-13-2011, 10:37 PM
[Image: 4repfl.jpg]

05-24-2011, 08:58 AM
Ranbir And I Have dated, Says Angela Jonsson
Mid-Day.com
Monday, May 23, 2011 (Mumbai)

[Image: ranbir-angela.jpg]
Pics:Angela at Ranbir's House Party

While she's more famous for being Ranbir Kapoor's arm candy at recent events, Angela Jonsson is also a calendar girl. Her link-up to the Casanova actor recently made headlines as did her tryst with Shahid Kapoor.

Says a source close to the model, "The last couple of weeks have been traumatic for Angela and her family. She has been caught up in one controversy after another, apart from being accused of linking herself to hot and happening stars only for publicity and to get a foothold into the film industry. Angela is a well-behaved and soft-spoken girl from a decent family and was aghast to find herself in the spotlight with negative stories piling about her. While she has dated Ranbir, has attended parties and has gone out with him in public, Angela has not interacted with Shahid at all beyond meeting him a few times at parties, one of which Ranbir accompanied her to."

The source adds that what bothered Angela was when stories of her dating Ranbir started getting leaked to the media and was then blamed on her. "Angela has little knowledge about B-Town so it came as a shock to her when there were reports that she was spreading these stories."

Angela says, "I have always refrained from commenting on my personal life so far but the news reports that have been doing the rounds have caused immense and unnecessary stress to my family and to me. Therefore I need to set the record straight once and for all. Yes, Ranbir and I have dated. We have gone out to dinner like two normal adults in the city. As any gentleman would and should, he asked me out for the record. Since winning the Kingfisher Calendar Hunt, my modeling career has done better than I ever expected. None of the successes can be attributed to anyone other than to my hard work and that of my agents."

On Shahid, Angela says, "I have met Shahid socially and haven't spoken much to him at all. I've met him at Anushka Sharma's birthday, which Ranbir took me to and again at Ranbir's house party as well. I do not have his phone number and have never texted him."

Ranbir remained unavailable for comment.

A source close to Shahid says, "Shahid has met Angela socially a few times ? at his birthday party, Ranbir's house party and Anushka's party where Angela came with Ranbir. They have never chatted or met beyond that. There is nothing more to it. In fact, Shahid was very upset to hear about stories linking him and Angela."

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?...=107638&cp

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?...=107638&cp

06-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Ranbir to auction his portrait
IANS | Jun 17, 2011, 12.00am IST

Actor Ranbir Kapoor is set to do his bit for the welfare of girl child in the country.

He will auction his portrait, done during Simi Garewal's chat show " India's Most Desirable", and says the money will go to the Mijwan Welfare Society.

Mijwan Welfare Society is a non-government organisation (NGO) in Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, which is being run by actress-activist Shabana Azmi and Namrata Goyal.

The organisation works for the empowerment of girl child.

"By associating with Mijwan Welfare Society, an NGO founded by the extraordinary poet lyricist Kaifi Azmi, I am paying my tribute to a rare poet who practised what he preached," Ranbir said in a statement.

"I am happy to join hands with MWS, which is working to provide equal opportunity to the girl child through education, training and employment generation. It is heartening that Shabana Azmi and her godchild Namrata Goyal are taking Kaifi Saheb's dream forward," he added.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...877066.cms

06-23-2011, 11:45 AM
I am starting to lose count of the number of gals this guy gets linked up with.
06-23-2011, 08:13 PM
Ranbir wants national award for Nargis!

[Image: 10548.jpg]
Ranbir Kapoor's obsession with Nargis reached it's peak when he declared that she will surely get a national award for Rockstar!

01-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Why Ranbir fell at Deepika`s feet?

[Image: 10886.jpg]
Ranbir Kapoor mockingly falls at his ex-flame Deepika Padukone`s feet at an award function!

01-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Ranbir sports a T-shirt with Buddha's image

By: The Hitlist Team Date: 2012-01-21 Place: Mumbai

[Image: 2101ranbir.jpg]
RK's shirt had a Buddha image. Is the star on the raasta of enlightenment. Hmmm.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/201...rmer-2.htm

01-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Katrina Kaif- Ranbir Kapoor are back together

Upala KBR, TNN | Jan 29, 2012, 12.00AM IST

It's a love story that was bound to be rekindled. Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are back together, as clearly there's unfinished business between them.

They split up because Kat was not ready to look the other way while he played the field with Nargis Fakhri and Anushka Sharma, or accept his "I love you, but give me some time" stance. She made it clear that if he wanted to be in a relationship with her, it had to be exclusive. She asked him to choose her and stop playing the Romeo, but it wasn't a choice he was ready to make. He asked her to be patient and promised that he would change, but Kat wasn't ready to wait in the sidelines while he courted other ladies.

Walking away was the hardest thing she ever did, but Kat knew they had something special and when Ranbir realised that someday, they'd get back together. They began anew last month, and this time are more serious than ever.

The last time they were together, it was under a cloud of broken relationships with Deepika Padukone and Salman Khan. Now they've both been single for a considerable amount of time. Earlier this month, they were seen bonding in Macau while there for an awards show. News of the time they spent together at a private party filtered into Mumbai much before they did. This time they don't have a reason to hide their relationship. Happily ever after? Only time will tell.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...663298.cms

02-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Ranbir is the Virgin No.1

[Image: 10904.jpg]
Lover boy of bollywood Ranbir Kapoor declares that he's the virgin no.1 and wants David Dhavan to make a movie with the same title!

02-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Ranbir goes under the knife

The actor was operated for a cyst in his back at Breach Candy yesterday morning

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Friday, February 03, 2012 at 02:08:58 AM

Ranbir Kapoor who has been winning awards and accolades for his performance in Rockstar went through an operation at Breach Candy hospital yesterday morning. Surgeon Dr Rushad T Udwadia had to surgically remove a cyst on the actor's back.

A close friend of Ranbir confirmed the news and added, "Ranbir has been operated for a sebaceous gland problem. The surgery was minor."

In fact Ranbir was discharged only a few hours after the surgery took place. Mumbai Mirror learnt that the actor was home by 12 noon. According to the friend, Ranbir will even be able to resume work whenever he wants. "His Barfi! schedule was cancelled for a few days since his co-star Ileana was down with food poisoning. Ranbir can resume the schedule if he wants," added the friend.

Explaining how a cyst can form owing to a sebaceous gland, a doctor (on request of anonymity) told Mumbai Mirror, "Such cysts are not dangerous. But if not removed, they can grow and cause a lot of discomfort. They are formed generally when a sebaceous gland in one's body gets blocked."

The surgery is only a minor glitch in Ranbir's current happy state, said the friend. "Ranbir has been collecting awards for his flawless performance in Imtiaz Ali's Rockstar. He hasn't signed a film after Rockstar, but he is reading scripts. But he should be signing a big one soon," added the friend.

When contacted, Dr Rushad was tight-lipped about Ranbir's surgery. However, an official from Breach Candy Hospital (on request of anonymity) confirmed saying, "Yes, Ranbir was admitted in our hospital on Thursday morning. He had a cyst in his back. We did the needful under the guidance of Dr Rushad."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2...knife.html

02-06-2012, 06:37 PM

02-14-2012, 11:56 PM
Ranbir-Deepika an item once again?

Reshma Kelkar Dabholkar, TNN | Feb 15, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Looks like ex-lovers Ranbir and Deepika have done well to put the past behind them. The duo was last seen in Los Angeles only last week...

It looks like Ayaan Mukherjee has managed to get ex-couple Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone back on track, and the actors themselves seem to be comfortable with each other. Besides accepting awards from her, the two maintain a dignified approach and have gone on record to say that they are professionals and are looking forward to working with each other.

After the break up with Siddharth Mallya, Deepika is single again. Ranbir, however, we hear is busy patching up with all his exes, including Katrina Kaif.

According to a source, Deepika and Ranbir were spotted together in Los Angeles last week. The duo flew back to India separately. There's no doubt Ranbir and Deepika are friends again but will this friendship turn in to love again? Only time will tell.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enter...886700.cms

02-17-2012, 07:29 PM

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ~~::The offical Kareena kapoor Topic::~~ ktm gal 49 66,603 09-22-2017 12:40 AM
Last Post: Mithun
  The Official Zarine Khan Topic Aisha 36 56,134 01-04-2016 12:18 AM
Last Post: ktm gal
  The Official Shah Rukh Khan Topic! Mistahlilg 525 665,677 12-21-2015 08:54 PM
  The Official Aamir Khan Topic!! *Mini* 570 704,685 12-02-2015 10:52 PM
  Official Sanjay Dutt Topic shefali 39 58,987 08-28-2015 06:35 AM
  *Shahid Kapoor* ktm gal 5 7,251 07-15-2015 11:42 PM
  The official Preity Zinta Topic *Mini* 121 168,416 09-13-2012 09:03 PM